Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi (17562 Views)

Iboko Police Divisional Headquarters Attack By Esn/ipob / SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff / Flooding In Denro-ishasi And Iboko Area Of Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by DedeNkem: 1:33am On Mar 03, 2021
APC and PDP have failed Nigeria, woefully!!
Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by amuwo1980: 1:36am On Mar 03, 2021
Monogamy:
Hmmmmm

Those gun men should better think twice before bringing tension to SE...

They should stop using their selfish nature to punish innocent people
What will happen to the south east that u abokis and afonjas have not metted out to them in the past 50 yrs , it can’t be worse than this and hello mister it won’t be loacalised to the south east this time, you too will feel the heat
Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by cheruv: 7:48am On Mar 03, 2021
Omoslim26:

Says who plsss

hope you know dis policemen are our people's husbands,uncles,fathers, brothers

instead of make you condemn dis art of criminality ì wee na kò eri
Ọ zị mma la ọhna ahnụla la ị wụhọ Igbo undecided
Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by valirex: 7:55am On Mar 03, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

it is clear that if my mother who I claim to be a harlot had used the money she used to send me to whatever they called school to start a poultry farming, bu now she must have eating the the eggs and maybe stopped standing by the roadside, but look.what she got

I agree with you grin
Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by Veqtor: 9:33am On Mar 03, 2021
valirex:
A'Ibom people continue to allow IPOB slowly turn your land to Borno.

I trust Ijaws, ESN dare not go there

Caman shatap. Fulani miscreant.
Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by valirex: 10:21am On Mar 03, 2021
Veqtor:

Caman shatap. Fulani miscreant.

Like your papa grin
Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by Veqtor: 12:00pm On Mar 03, 2021
valirex:

Like my papa grin
Re: Gunmen Attack Iboko Police Station In Ebonyi by valirex: 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
Veqtor:

Like my papa

Lol yes you're right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Report On ISWAP Moving N18bn Through Nigerian Banks Stale - NFIU / NBC Hasn’t Fined NTA For Broadcasting An Illegal Acceptance Speech - Rufai Oseni / President Tinubu Approves Free Ride On Abuja Metro Rail Till December 31

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.