Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,461 members, 7,861,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

Real Estate Company In Port Harcourt Becomes First To Accept Bitcoin In Africa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Real Estate Company In Port Harcourt Becomes First To Accept Bitcoin In Africa (135 Views)

Under 35 CEOs: I Started My Real Estate Company in the University - Arnold / Why Are Nigerians So Quick To Accept Inflation? / We Accept Bitcoin. Parcel Forwarding Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Company In Port Harcourt Becomes First To Accept Bitcoin In Africa by Daveofafrica(m): 9:13am On Mar 02, 2021
Real estate company BAMBOO REAL ESTATE AND CONSTRUCTIONS LIMITED Headquartered in Port harcourt and owned by Ighodaloh Oseyomon is now the first real Estate Company in Nigeria to accept Bitcoin as a form of payment

This is a game Changer. In fact, they are the first in Africa to do so. Ighodaloh spoke to Media personality "Dave of Africa" on his new development and he said, he decided to accept Bitcoin because its a global digital currency

"We want to make it easier for anyone in any part of the world to do business with us, Bitcoin as a global currency has a smooth transaction system. We are the first in Africa to Accept Bitcoin"

Earlier this month, BAMBOO REAL ESTATE AND CONSTRUCTION LIMITED allocated lands to those who bought lands at their prestigious "David City Estate" at Omagwa, Rivers State

Dave of Africa

Re: Real Estate Company In Port Harcourt Becomes First To Accept Bitcoin In Africa by lilvicky68(m): 9:55am On Mar 02, 2021
Nice one.. no mind government and CBN na mad people full there..

(1) (Reply)

Another Great Airdrop Like $SFP I Shared Here .... / Business Investment For Sustainable Profits / Disregard N212 Petrol Price Increase – IPMAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.