Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:59 AM

What Were The Silly Things You Believed As A Kid - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Were The Silly Things You Believed As A Kid (315 Views)

What Is The Dumbest Thing You Believed As A Child? / 10 Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2017 / Silly things we did on 2go back then. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Were The Silly Things You Believed As A Kid by Lyrics269: 2:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
Childhood back then was fun and we believed many lies
Back then I believed that
1. The moon was following me
2. that when my teeth remove, i must throw it on the roof inorder to get new teeth
3. cats are demonic
4. rubberband sucks blood
5. if you whistle in the night snake will bite you
6. if you swallow a seed it will germinate in your stomach
What were the crazy stuff you believed back then
Re: What Were The Silly Things You Believed As A Kid by Fahdiga(m): 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2021
That Buhari has integrity

1 Like

Re: What Were The Silly Things You Believed As A Kid by longetivity(m): 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
If I sleep with a girl,she will be pregnant

1 Like

Re: What Were The Silly Things You Believed As A Kid by RainOnMe: 3:01pm On Mar 02, 2021
That if I laugh at Dangote, I'll be like him.

1 Like

Re: What Were The Silly Things You Believed As A Kid by Lyrics269: 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
longetivity:
If I sleep with a girl,she will be pregnant
they were trying to pass a message but they can't arrange it well
Re: What Were The Silly Things You Believed As A Kid by Kriss216: 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2021
That Education is the key cry

1 Like

Re: What Were The Silly Things You Believed As A Kid by Lyrics269: 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
RainOnMe:
That if I laugh at Dangote, I'll be like him.
Gather here let's laugh Dangote grin
Re: What Were The Silly Things You Believed As A Kid by OlayemiAshraf(m): 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
That Jesus was white

1 Like

Re: What Were The Silly Things You Believed As A Kid by Lyrics269: 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
Kriss216:
That Education is the key cry
Education is the key only if you're wise
Re: What Were The Silly Things You Believed As A Kid by Lyrics269: 3:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
That Jesus was white
Before na black man Jesus be?
Re: What Were The Silly Things You Believed As A Kid by Kriss216: 3:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
Lyrics269:
Education is the key only if you're wise
Okay.

Let's use Osibanjo and Buhari as a case study.

In a nutshell, explain to me how a professor of Law is asslicking a Nepa bill holder? Does that mean Osibanjo is not wise?
Re: What Were The Silly Things You Believed As A Kid by butterfly777(m): 3:21pm On Mar 02, 2021
That Nigeria is my country.

Unfortunately, many people still think Nigeria is their country.

Let's wisen up, Nigeria was never our country. It was created by the British, and for the British. And later abandoned for selfish politicians and business men to exploit. That is why Nigeria doesn't work for "Nigerians".
Re: What Were The Silly Things You Believed As A Kid by daddytime(m): 3:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
That " Parents listen to your children because they are the leaders of tomorrow".
Re: What Were The Silly Things You Believed As A Kid by oluwabukola87028: 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2021
That Education is the key
Re: What Were The Silly Things You Believed As A Kid by Wondermumsy(f): 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
Say naira go better cry
Re: What Were The Silly Things You Believed As A Kid by BronzeMajik(f): 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
That Nigeria would get better.. how wrong I was.
Re: What Were The Silly Things You Believed As A Kid by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2021
That if you swallowed watermelon seed it will grow on your head.

(1) (Reply)

Banks To Vacate Abuja Choicest Area In 7days… / Burna Boy: A Lesson In Dynamism / Help: I'm Slowly Losing My Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.