Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,463 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

How To Order Books On Amazon: From Canada To Nigeria - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Order Books On Amazon: From Canada To Nigeria (108 Views)

Can I Make Purchases With An Amazon Giftcard On Amazon From Nigeria ? / Procurement And Shipping From Canada To Nigeria / SHOP & SHIP ON AMAZON, EBAY, USA AND UK SITES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Order Books On Amazon: From Canada To Nigeria by Karad: 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
hello nairalanders grin
please how can I purchase books on Amazon? I tried purchasing a book and I was told 'this item can't be shipped to your selected address'. kindly help out if you have successfully done that. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Your Products Online Using Kofstore / Laptop Accessories_delivery Certified Customer / Mint Lots Of Iphone 11 Factory Unlocked For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.