Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Burna Boy Vs Obafemi Saga - What Caused The Fight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Vs Obafemi Saga - What Caused The Fight (1514 Views)

Yonda Claims A Song He Wrote Caused The Beef Between Davido And Burna Boy (video / Obafemi Martins And Jiganbabaoja, "Sho Mo Age Mi Ni" Crooner Meet / CDQ Shares Pictures From His 33rd Birthday. Wizkid, Obafemi Martins, Ifu Ennada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Vs Obafemi Saga - What Caused The Fight by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
The real reason behind the fight between Burna Boy vs Obafemi Martins has been revealed by a Instagram gist mama.

The social media went agog early Tuesday, March 2, when news of the alleged fight between Nigerian Singer and acclaimed African Giant, Burna Boy and footballer, Obafemi Martins surfaced on Twitter.

The incident happened offline, but rapper CDQ had brought it online via Twitter to caution Burna Boy and his team over their alleged disrespect to the ex-international footballer.

The tweet had generated series of reactions, with age and net worth of the duo brought into comparison.

However, a blogger has revealed the real details of what transpired between the footballer and singer.

According to the Instagram blogger identified as Cutie Juls, it all started when Burna Boy and his team asked Obafemi Martins to postrate before the African Giant in an open confrontation.

He wrote:

“About CDQ’s earlier outburst on Twitter

Apparently Burna and his guys confronted obagoal and told Him to dobale for one of his guys outside Quilox club

That why will obagoal ‘tasi’ one of his boys

That Obafemi Martins at his age should prostrate

Burna’s boy confronted Oba very Aggressively saying why is obafemi making noise. Who dey shout etc right in Obafemi’s face. So Obafemi got angry then slapped him

Burna reacted. Obafemi told him when elders are talking the guy shouldn’t do that. That Burna should caution his bou on his own insteadnormally

We don’t know the name of Burna’s guy yet but we learnt it was one of the short guys in Burna’s team

Oba eventually apologised but Burna kept going on and his boys wanted to let Oba do frog jumps if not the intervention of other club attenders that came to his resque

Authentic as it happened at Quilox.. mama with the gist”

Re: Burna Boy Vs Obafemi Saga - What Caused The Fight by tillaman(m): 5:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
Obagoal no get entourage ni, why will a whole Obagoal do frog jump
Una dey whine me ni

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Vs Obafemi Saga - What Caused The Fight by Sonoyom(m): 7:39pm On Mar 02, 2021
Smoke don finish these our artists brain, imagine Burna trying to measure up with Obagoal. Abeg which day we begin dey hear about Burna Boy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Vs Obafemi Saga - What Caused The Fight by Cashsteady(m): 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
their life, their problem no one gives a Bleep

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Vs Obafemi Saga - What Caused The Fight by deeptechcool(m): 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2021
Nonsense gist.
Re: Burna Boy Vs Obafemi Saga - What Caused The Fight by lukui: 2:19am On Mar 03, 2021
at least if you no get money, GET SENSE

DJ PLAY ME "CHASE" BY JIMMYJATT FT B**NA***

LOL
Re: Burna Boy Vs Obafemi Saga - What Caused The Fight by lukui: 2:28am On Mar 03, 2021
because d***l smoked a trailer of weed doesnt mean he will be THE MOSH HIGH

DJ PLAY ME "GBAGBE E" BY SPINALL FT B***NAB*Y
Re: Burna Boy Vs Obafemi Saga - What Caused The Fight by YungMillionaire: 3:03am On Mar 03, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Burna Boy Vs Obafemi Saga - What Caused The Fight by gnykelly(m): 3:13am On Mar 03, 2021
Alexa play me 'i can't kill myself'
Re: Burna Boy Vs Obafemi Saga - What Caused The Fight by criuze(m): 7:41am On Mar 03, 2021
Every if i still have burna boy songs in my phone the remaining ones will be deleted asap
Re: Burna Boy Vs Obafemi Saga - What Caused The Fight by zolajpower: 7:52am On Mar 03, 2021
If this story is not a cooked up one and it's real then burna boy needs to be cautioned. He high-handedness is becoming way over the roof top.
When did he come into lime light that he already had issues with three guys in two months ? First, was Davido
Sec, was a gentle who Happened to be beating up by his boys for bashing his car .
And now , Obafemi one of the best Nigeria football export the whole world knows .

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Cristiano Ronaldo's Girlfriend Takes Social Media By Storm With Bikini / Checkout Hot Photos Of The Curvy Nigerian Model Who Is Causing Confusions. / Pics: New Music Cooking? Davido Hangs Out With Rapper Busta Rhymes In The Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.