Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Unemployed? Looking For A Main/side Hustle? Get In - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployed? Looking For A Main/side Hustle? Get In (1194 Views)

Amazon Side Hustle Get A Minimum Of 60$per Week / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / 3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unemployed? Looking For A Main/side Hustle? Get In by LoverOfLove: 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2021
I've been meaning to write this for a while but one thing or another prevents me but here I am, writing to you today.

I feel a nudge to write this because I understand what it feels like to be broke to the last bit. I've been there before.

Whether you're an undergraduate or a jobless graduate, I strongly implore you to read this to the end. You will find it really helpful.

Some years back (like two years back), I used to burn my data looking for what to do with my time everyday to make money. I really didn't mind if it brought me #2,000 daily.

Day and night, my browser history will be filled with things like "how to make money online", "best side hustles for a student". My God, I searched and searched. Now, before I proceed, I'd like to implore you not to do such.

If you go on Google to find out how to make money online, you won't only burn your time and data, you'll fall victim of scams (I actually did and I'll probably talk about it later).

I really didn't give up. I kept searching. I'd look at the situation of things at home and it refuels my zeal to "hustle".

I remember the day I thought of helping people fetch water at a construction site (fine girl like me oo grin ). I really was determined to change my financial story.

I came to nairaland one day and stumbled on a writing gig. I got almost 20k from the gigs (I wrote articles ehn, I almost collapsed embarassed). I got paid #1.5 per word. I did it for like a month and stopped.

I got introduced to copywriting, Facebook ad and email marketing but didn't thrive in any of them because I had a "shiny object syndrome" ( this simply means I jumped on the next shiny opportunity). If you're like this, you can't thrive. You'll keep hopping here and there without really building mastery in any skill.

I eventually settled with a skill (affiliate marketing) with an earning potential of about 400k for beginners smiley. I'm still building mastery in the skill.

The point of my whole story is, however bad your financial situation is, pick a skill and run with it. Pick a skill and run with it ( preferably a digital skill).

The world is moving digital and the economic situation of Nigeria requires that you stop depending on the government for whatever.

Wake up and sacrifice the next six months of your life to learn a skill.

If you think six months is too long, I'd like to remind you that whether you like it or not, the six months will come and you'd probably wish you had endured and used the six months well.

Take care cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Unemployed? Looking For A Main/side Hustle? Get In by SanctifiedSista(f): 6:05pm On Mar 02, 2021
LoverOfLove:
I've been meaning to write this for a while but one thing or another prevents me but here I am, writing to you today.

I feel a nudge to write this because I understand what it feels like to be broke to the last bit. I've been there before.

Whether you're an undergraduate or a jobless graduate, I strongly implore you to read this to the end. You will find it really helpful.

Some years back (like two years back), I used to burn my data looking for what to do with my time everyday to make money. I really didn't mind if it brought me #2,000 daily.

Day and night, my browser history will be filled with things like "how to make money online", "best side hustles for a student". My God, I searched and searched. Now, before I proceed, I'd like to implore you not to do such.

If you go on Google to find out how to make money online, you won't only burn your time and data, you'll fall victim of scams (I actually did and I'll probably talk about it later).

I really didn't give up. I kept searching. I'd look at the situation of things at home and it refuels my zeal to "hustle".

I remember the day I thought of helping people fetch water at a construction site (fine girl like me oo grin ). I really was determined to change my financial story.

I came to nairaland one day and stumbled on a writing gig. I got almost 20k from the gigs (I wrote articles ehn, I almost collapsed embarassed). I got paid #1.5 per word. I did it for like a month and stopped.

I got introduced to copywriting, Facebook ad and email marketing but didn't thrive in any of them because I had a "shiny object syndrome" ( this simply means I jumped on the next shiny opportunity). If you're like this, you can't thrive. You'll keep hopping here and there without really building mastery in any skill.

I eventually settled with a skill (affiliate marketing) with an earning potential of about 400k for beginners smiley. I'm still building mastery in the skill.

The point of my whole story is, however bad your financial situation is, pick a skill and run with it. Pick a skill and run with it ( preferably a digital skill).

The world is moving digital and the economic situation of Nigeria requires that you stop depending on the government for whatever.

If you think six months is too long, I'd like to remind you that whether you like it or not, the six months will come and you'd probably wish you had endured and used the six months well.

Take care cheesy

Boss, kindly mentor me as I am recently unemployed. I really like affiliate marketing but don't know how to start. I don't mind a physical meeting...my phone number is on my signature.i await your reply
Re: Unemployed? Looking For A Main/side Hustle? Get In by LoverOfLove: 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Boss, kindly mentor me as I am recently unemployed. I really like affiliate marketing but don't know how to start. I don't mind a physical meeting...my phone number is on my signature.i await your reply

Ok ma'am
Re: Unemployed? Looking For A Main/side Hustle? Get In by LoverOfLove: 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
If anyone needs an help as regards any business or you're confused as to what to choose or do, reach out to me. I'd be willing to help you gain clarity.

donatusbusayo@gmail.com
Re: Unemployed? Looking For A Main/side Hustle? Get In by clint16(m): 10:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
LoverOfLove:

Take care cheesy

pls chat up...
interested..09064002178
Re: Unemployed? Looking For A Main/side Hustle? Get In by LoverOfLove: 11:06pm On Mar 02, 2021
clint16:

pls chat up... interested..09064002178
interested in what exactly sir? I mentioned quite a number of things
Re: Unemployed? Looking For A Main/side Hustle? Get In by Ganjafama(m): 8:40am On Mar 03, 2021
LoverOfLove:

Take care cheesy
Please check your mail box. I've sent you a mail sir.
Re: Unemployed? Looking For A Main/side Hustle? Get In by Lolabunny1: 9:34am On Mar 03, 2021
Please I need help on affiliate marketing. I have no idea and eager to build a career there. 07058760578 is my WhatsApp. I reside in lagos
Re: Unemployed? Looking For A Main/side Hustle? Get In by LoverOfLove: 10:32am On Mar 03, 2021
Ganjafama:
Please check your mail box. I've sent you a mail sir.

Gotten sir. I sent you a reply already

1 Like

Re: Unemployed? Looking For A Main/side Hustle? Get In by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 03, 2021
i'm interested pls.
Re: Unemployed? Looking For A Main/side Hustle? Get In by clint16(m): 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2021
LoverOfLove:

interested in what exactly sir? I mentioned quite a number of things

affiliate marketing
Re: Unemployed? Looking For A Main/side Hustle? Get In by LoverOfLove: 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
clint16:

affiliate marketing

Ok sir

Kindly send an email to donatusbusayo@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I'm Recruiting 50 Sales Representative / Interview At Sujimoto / We Need Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.