Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Dear “daddy G.O. Baba Sir," - Pastor Paul Adefarasin Greetings To Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear “daddy G.O. Baba Sir," - Pastor Paul Adefarasin Greetings To Pastor Adeboye (154 Views)

Is Pastor Adeboye Tweeting With VPN? - Daddy G.O Dragged On Twitter / David Cameron Called Adeboye ‘Daddy G.O.’ – Okupe / Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear “daddy G.O. Baba Sir," - Pastor Paul Adefarasin Greetings To Pastor Adeboye by farem: 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2021
Dear “Daddy G.O. Baba Sir,

On this august day that prestigiously marks the day of your birth, we celebrate your extraordinary life and times as we rejoice in the unquantifiable impact of your devotion as a kingdom statesman and father to many; particularly now that in your vintage years you have become in Him a colossus, bestriding the whole world with the gospel, and simultaneously, the brilliant luminary that models for millions the heart and work of our great shepherd Jesus Christ; especially now moreso, than ever in the changing times in which we live.

You are truly His letter to the Church, His message to the world and a profound oracle of His counsel to so many.

You epitomise His purity.

You model His meekness.

You exemplify His wisdom.

You demonstrate His love.

Many souls have been won and enemies subdued because of your sword.

We find it so easy to celebrate you without any sycophancy.

We felicitate with you and the entire Redeemed Christian Church of God, and pray that God’s mighty mantle of grace and power will continue to rest upon you in ever-increasing measure, causing your influence to grow exponentially and your impact to further spread into every sphere of the global society across the nations of the world.

Ifeanyi, myself and the House On The Rock family wish you a joyous celebration and many more years of health, strength and His blessing.

We love you “Daddy G. O.” and trust that you will relax and bask in the outpouring of God’s love as you enjoy every moment of your special day.

Happy Birthday Baba Sir.

Great grace and peace!

Paul Adefarasin.

Re: Dear “daddy G.O. Baba Sir," - Pastor Paul Adefarasin Greetings To Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 03, 2021
@farm please what is the concept of calling him "daddy G.O."? Why not just Pastor Adeboye? I am trying to get it. If I call him Pastor Adeboye, is it wrong? Or what exactly? My daddy is my father. So, I dont get it why everyone is calling him daddy. And his wife is mummy G.O. too. Or is she the General Overseer too? I dont get it. Even people older than his wife calls her mummy G.O. I do not get the sense in this thing. Or maybe he is the overseer of men in his church, while the wife is the overseer of women. What exactly.

Please, who can explain?

(1) (Reply)

What’s In Your Sponge? / The Power Of Prayer / Message To The Church Part12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.