Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Working Class Nigerians Are Currently In Love With This! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Working Class Nigerians Are Currently In Love With This! (2296 Views)

I'm In Currently In The North / Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? / "Nigeria Currently In Full-Blown Energy Crisis" - Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working Class Nigerians Are Currently In Love With This! by Jessieabel: 8:23pm On Mar 02, 2021

Re: Working Class Nigerians Are Currently In Love With This! by Jessieabel: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2021
I know the only thing standing between you and a full bank account. Read carefully

have you placed ads for your bussiness before but didn't get your desired results?

what if I told you , there are only 7 simple things you need to implement to your business and you'd sell all your products in a week!!!

As a matter of fact don't just take my word for it , listen to the words of other people in the pictures below.

the founder of naira bet akin alabi wrote a book titled "small business big money" in this book held the practical secrets that fattened my account balance in 3 days!

I used to always screenshot the good life other people are living and save it to my gallery. Day dreaming felt amazing but believe me , I tell you from experience , actually living that dream is beyond amazing it's heavenly!!!

I read small business big money and implemented 7 simple strategies in marketing my products. Long story short I believe someone else now views my good life on social media and screenshot it to their gallery too (hahaahah)

After reading you would thank the author but probably thank me more because

Your phone number will be added to an automated website that gives you 50 new contacts daily ( 100% money back guaranteed if you don't get this)

I'll be giving the book for a discount..it's sold for 5000naira but I'll be giving it to 10 people for 1000 naira only.

and guess what! if your a Nigerian enterpreneur and you don't get value from this book, I will give you, your 1k back instantly. I reapeat instantly!

Pay into : 6236878012
FCMB
Abel Jessica
Send proof of payment via whatsapp @ 09020304412

1 Share

Re: Working Class Nigerians Are Currently In Love With This! by Jessieabel: 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
How much would you purchase a book. If it would chase poverty away from you forever!!

Result cancels doubt. I have gotten results and so has many, many excited Nigerian Business men and women

100% money back guarantee. If you don't get value for your money.

Discount offer for 10 people only: 1000 goes back up to 5000 naira afterwards.

WhatsApp now @ 09020304412

Re: Working Class Nigerians Are Currently In Love With This! by Jessieabel: 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
Small business big money : how to start and grow your small business into a cash generating machine.

This book tosses aside motivational speech and gives Practical steps all the way ..applicable steps especially for bussinesses in Nigeria!!
Re: Working Class Nigerians Are Currently In Love With This! by Odoogu(m): 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2021
this na your hustle, and I respect it. stay safe
Re: Working Class Nigerians Are Currently In Love With This! by Jessieabel: 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
People who show you how to make wealth versus people who give you some of their wealth.

I'd rather be in the frist category.

Have a tiny glimpse of small business big money in the pictures BELOW... The most practical and relatable book for Nigerian enterprenuers.

Re: Working Class Nigerians Are Currently In Love With This! by Jessieabel: 8:18am On Mar 03, 2021
I know the only thing standing between you and a full bank account. Read carefully

have you placed ads for your bussiness before but didn't get your desired results?

what if I told you , there are only 7 simple things you need to implement to your business and you'd sell all your products in a week!!!

As a matter of fact don't just take my word for it , listen to the words of other people in the pictures below.

the founder of naira bet akin alabi wrote a book titled "small business big money" in this book held the practical secrets that fattened my account balance in 3 days!

I used to always screenshot the good life other people are living and save it to my gallery. Day dreaming felt amazing but believe me , I tell you from experience , actually living that dream is beyond amazing it's heavenly!!!

I read small business big money and implemented 7 simple strategies in marketing my products. Long story short I believe someone else now views my good life on social media and screenshot it to their gallery too (hahaahah)

Your phone number will be added to an automated website that gives you 50 new contacts daily ( 100% money back guaranteed if you don't get this)

I'll be giving the book for a discount..it's sold for 5000naira but I'll be giving it to 10 people for 1000 naira only. NOTE THIS OFFER LASTS TILL 12TH OF MARCH

and guess what! if your a Nigerian enterpreneur and you don't get value from this book, I will give you, your 1k back instantly. I reapeat instantly!

send a WhatsApp text now: 09020304412

Re: Working Class Nigerians Are Currently In Love With This! by Jessieabel: 8:59pm On Mar 03, 2021

I will ensure you get 50 new contacts daily to advertise your product to on your WhatsApp business. ( 100% money back guaranteed if you don't get this)

I'll be giving the book for a discount..it's sold for 5000naira but I'll be giving it to 10 people for 1000 naira only. NOTE THIS OFFER LASTS TILL 12TH OF MARCH

Re: Working Class Nigerians Are Currently In Love With This! by Jessieabel: 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
Re: Working Class Nigerians Are Currently In Love With This! by Jessieabel: 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2021
Re: Working Class Nigerians Are Currently In Love With This! by Jessieabel: 11:51pm On Mar 04, 2021

Re: Working Class Nigerians Are Currently In Love With This! by Jessieabel: 1:13am On Mar 05, 2021
Re: Working Class Nigerians Are Currently In Love With This! by Jessieabel: 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2021

Re: Working Class Nigerians Are Currently In Love With This! by Jessieabel: 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2021
Re: Working Class Nigerians Are Currently In Love With This! by Jessieabel: 8:06am On Mar 06, 2021
It's 6 days to the 12th of March.

Get yourself 50new contacts to your WhatsApp Business daily

Also get the only book you need to become number one in your market place

All at a discount!!
Re: Working Class Nigerians Are Currently In Love With This! by Jessieabel: 5:38pm On Mar 06, 2021
Its 6 days to the 12th of March.

All at a discount!!
Re: Working Class Nigerians Are Currently In Love With This! by Jessieabel: 8:17am On Mar 07, 2021
It's 5 days to the 12th of March.

All at a discount!!
Re: Working Class Nigerians Are Currently In Love With This! by Jessieabel: 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2021
Jessieabel:
It's 5 days to the 12th of March.

All at a discount!!

Re: Working Class Nigerians Are Currently In Love With This! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 07, 2021
NONSENSE undecided.. Like Sowore grin grin grin

Re: Working Class Nigerians Are Currently In Love With This! by Jessieabel: 7:18am On Mar 08, 2021

Re: Working Class Nigerians Are Currently In Love With This! by Jessieabel: 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2021
Re: Working Class Nigerians Are Currently In Love With This! by Jessieabel: 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2021
Small business...big money smiley

Re: Working Class Nigerians Are Currently In Love With This! by Jessieabel: 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2021
Re: Working Class Nigerians Are Currently In Love With This! by Jessieabel: 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2021
Few days to the end of discount sale

Re: Working Class Nigerians Are Currently In Love With This! by Jessieabel: 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2021
Re: Working Class Nigerians Are Currently In Love With This! by Jessieabel: 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2021
Small bussiness big money by akin alabi.
How to start and grow your small bussiness into a money generating machine kiss
Re: Working Class Nigerians Are Currently In Love With This! by Jessieabel: 10:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
Thousands of Nigerians can't all be wrong, the reviews shows that Akin alabi knows his onions!

Re: Working Class Nigerians Are Currently In Love With This! by Jessieabel: 5:44am On Mar 12, 2021
Re: Working Class Nigerians Are Currently In Love With This! by Jessieabel: 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
Whatsapp @ 09020304412
Re: Working Class Nigerians Are Currently In Love With This! by Jessieabel: 7:28pm On Mar 17, 2021
Re: Working Class Nigerians Are Currently In Love With This! by alfasexy: 7:30pm On Mar 17, 2021
Another scam.

If it works, why are you not a millionaire now instead of selling books?
Re: Working Class Nigerians Are Currently In Love With This! by Jessieabel: 8:00am On Jun 10, 2021
Small bussiness big money by akin alabi
How to start and grow your small business into a money generating machine.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Sanwo-olu Visiting Lekki Shootings’ Victims Resurface After US Report / Nsukka Mega Rally For Peter Obi And Datti / Obi and Obidients Stole Bola Tinubu Picture And Badly Photoshop Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.