Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Elder Brother Of Immediate Past Benue Governor Shot Dead - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Elder Brother Of Immediate Past Benue Governor Shot Dead (575 Views)

Brother Of Lady Who Was Killed By Her Lover In Lagos Speaks, Shares Her Photos / Brother Of Top Eiye Cultist In Lagos Accused Of Killing A Young Man. Photos / Brother Of Globacom Staff Stabbed To Death By Husband In Bayelsa Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Elder Brother Of Immediate Past Benue Governor Shot Dead by ojorich(m): 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
The elder brother of the past governor of Benue state Mr Terkura Suswam has been shot dead by unknown gunmen in the katsinala local government area of Benue state late Tuesday evening. Mr Terkura Suswam the elder brother of Gabriel suswam the immediate past governor of Benue state operates a radio station named ashiwaves FM in katsinala where he shuttles to ensure the smooth running of the business. Rumors however has it that the murder of Mr. Terkura suswam might not be unnconnected to the death of terwase agwaza popurlaly known as Gana which has brought serious unrest in the katsinala area of Benue state.
More details coming soon
Re: Elder Brother Of Immediate Past Benue Governor Shot Dead by Nobody: 8:33am On May 18, 2021
How are you doing?

We have business. I could not access my email but my WhatsApp number is my profile. Kindly send a message let's discuss terms. It's urgent.
Re: Elder Brother Of Immediate Past Benue Governor Shot Dead by paulolee(m): 8:35am On May 18, 2021
what's the main problem of this unknown gun men shooting n killing peoples at will??
abi is it about anoda origination of a new terrorist group??

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Six Officers Killed As Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Imo / Woman, 55, Reported Missing On Her Way To Market In Ogun / EFCC Explains Presence Of Operatives At Dorothy Bachor’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.