Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Just Say You Are Broke – Reactions As Tacha Reveals Why She Can’t Dash People Mo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Just Say You Are Broke – Reactions As Tacha Reveals Why She Can’t Dash People Mo (480 Views)

Nigerians Storms Peter Okoye's Page As Tacha Gets Disqualified From BBNaija / Confusion In Bbnaija House As Tacha Dress Half Nude To Celebrate Her Twin BD / BBNaija: Uti, Juliet Ibrahim, Lilian React As Tacha Fights & Insults Mike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Say You Are Broke – Reactions As Tacha Reveals Why She Can’t Dash People Mo by Joanne07: 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2021
Reactions flowing in as Big Brother Naija ex-housemate, Tacha revealed why she cannot dash people money anyhow.

In a recent post on Twitter, Tacha emphasized that everyone has a different source of income and as such no one should expect her to spend like others.

Taking to Twitter to make this know, the brand-influencer wrote, “People have different flows of income, the same way people have different ways of spending their money! Don’t expect me “giving and giving” because others “give give” those “others” don’t make money the way I make it. They are not me and I am not them! TRIDENT QUEEN TACHA.”

https://xpresstvnaija.com/entertainment/just-say-you-are-broke-reactions-as-tacha-reveals-why-she-cant-dash-people-money-anyhow/
Re: Just Say You Are Broke – Reactions As Tacha Reveals Why She Can’t Dash People Mo by ElexObi1: 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
Noted!
Re: Just Say You Are Broke – Reactions As Tacha Reveals Why She Can’t Dash People Mo by kenzysmith: 11:51pm On Mar 02, 2021
the attentions she crave has been given sleeplessly

(1) (Reply)

See How Lionel Messi Enjoyed Xmas & New Year With His Family / Ebuka Obi-uchendu Should Be Removed AS BBN Host / DMW Boss Davido, Reacts As Hit Single “fall” Breaks New Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.