Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

NDLEA Intercepts 115kg Of Cannabis In Rivers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Intercepts 115kg Of Cannabis In Rivers (6958 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Notorious Drug Dealer With 6.8kg Of Cannabis In Yobe / NDLEA Intercepts Vehicles Carrying Cannabis In Noodles Packs, Arrests Culprits / Abia State COVID-19 Taskforce Intercepts Car Carrying Bags Of Cannabis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 115kg Of Cannabis In Rivers by wellmax(m): 8:17am On Mar 03, 2021
These smugglers are never tired.

Love of money
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 115kg Of Cannabis In Rivers by DedeNkem: 8:38am On Mar 03, 2021
War against weed isn't working! Decriminalized it as soon as possible! Alcohol is far more dangerous than weed!
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 115kg Of Cannabis In Rivers by Dreyton36: 10:23am On Mar 03, 2021
If only we can elect Arizona as Nigeria's president
We'll never experience poverty no more

Vote for Arizona in peace
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 115kg Of Cannabis In Rivers by bobwizzy1(m): 10:48am On Mar 03, 2021
OK
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 115kg Of Cannabis In Rivers by erico2k2(m): 11:46am On Mar 03, 2021
ECHICHE:
Our dear NDLEA, how many people have been prosecute and jailed for drugs related crimes in Nig?

In abroad, Nigerians hv been sentenced to death & executed while many are awaiting trials...... Why is Nig. case different.

Drugs hv destroyed our youths.... Criminality have strived because of drugs.

It is high time government reviews it anti drug laws to meet the challenges of the new age. Enough of media trail
which abroad? or you dey count those Asians join?
some states in the USA have Igbo farms legal,Mike Tyson is a big igbo farmer and has made loads of money from it.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Intercepts 115kg Of Cannabis In Rivers by IgboWarlord(m): 11:57am On Mar 03, 2021
For every arrested dealer,twenty don cross succesfully..How do i know?Because weed dey always dey street..Come rain come shine...Even when soldiers invade my hood during #ENDSARS heat,weed still dey..
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 115kg Of Cannabis In Rivers by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
MuhMubRaj:
Misplaced priorities

Criminals control drug sales and trafficking that give bandits, armed robbers, kidnappers and rapists false courage. Let them cut them off to deal with withdrawal and stop disturbing normal people
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 115kg Of Cannabis In Rivers by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Criminals control drug sales and trafficking that give bandits, armed robbers, kidnappers and rapists false courage. Let them cut them off to deal with withdrawal and stop disturbing normal people
Your priorities are misplaced.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 115kg Of Cannabis In Rivers by dante12412(m): 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
Mehn the instance I saw this, I was like Bleep shit...see lots of Arinze o..I immediately went inside the room to roll up 1 tab just to endure the pains these guys will go thru.
Re: NDLEA Intercepts 115kg Of Cannabis In Rivers by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 15, 2021
MuhMubRaj:

Your priorities are misplaced.

Being against drug trafficking is misplaced priorities? I sorry for your ancestors. You think our security challenges are not exacerbated by drug dealers and trafficking? Kmt truly I sorry for una your moral compass is not broken, it’s decimated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Over 1,600 Cattle Stolen In Plateau / Why I Grabbed His Penis And Bit It Hard (gory Photos) / How Do We Explain To The World That These Men Are Security Personnel??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.