Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United ( 0 - 0) On 3rd March 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United ( 0 - 0) On 3rd March 2021 (16368 Views)

Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 2) On 16th July 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United ( 0 - 0) On 3rd March 2021 by openmine(m): 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
they will soon say the reason for the constant draw soup with pomo and shaki is due to the absence of pogba cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United ( 0 - 0) On 3rd March 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
osazsky:
there is no way they can beat westham.those guys are terible..i they may get something from city. Maybe a draw.but west ham .make them just rest.city suffered in thier hands last week terrible team.
I don't understand. How could you fancy them getting something out of the city game but not against West ham? Lol I don't know if you've watched City's games recently. Those guys play like they train underwater.

11 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United ( 0 - 0) On 3rd March 2021 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
Proudlyngwa:
Ole is an unserious coach, see as he is smiling and shaking others
That guy is ambisionless
guy knows why he is smiling. If van holt had scored dat goal then the story would have been something else.

1 Like

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United ( 0 - 0) On 3rd March 2021 by Nbotee(m): 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nairaland Man United fans are the most confused fans of the EPL.. When they win games they tell U there's no stopping their team to winning the league and wen reality hits dem and dey struggle dey begin to list the number of useless players they have and how they shld have signed better players

17 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United ( 0 - 0) On 3rd March 2021 by osazsky(m): 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2021
CheedyJ:

You think say ole na coach , wake up bro.. person dey find goal yet he waited till d 73rd minute & who did he introduce? Mctominay.. ole is really ole(thief)
to the best of my knowlege man u is d richest club in england..we have playets like halland..sancho young guys..ndidi the rock..i can go on and on
Then i notice one bad defender in sevilla ..black guy but they way they keep buying dialo..lindelpff.and crab.beats my imagination.they dont spend like city but are big spenders.even koman in byern is available france badguy..are u guys really afriad of sucess..na so asenal prob take start now look wat they have become na wah who ever runs that club..the board is definitely a white buhari

4 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United ( 0 - 0) On 3rd March 2021 by kyuniii(m): 11:20pm On Mar 03, 2021
Felabrity:
United vs Real sociedad 0-0 United vs chelsea 0-0 United v Palace 0-0

Which kind club be this?
NA 0 united.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United ( 0 - 0) On 3rd March 2021 by ShackWes(f): 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2021
Forca Barca

What a comeback!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United ( 0 - 0) On 3rd March 2021 by XXXXTENTACION: 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2021
Chai wahala no dey finish grin

Man city and west ham go use man u clean ground for their next match grin

wahala yazo even top 4 no sure for man u these days. grin
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United ( 0 - 0) On 3rd March 2021 by Yomlawson: 11:26pm On Mar 03, 2021
Man united, how market o... Chelsea all the way!
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United ( 0 - 0) On 3rd March 2021 by osazsky(m): 11:26pm On Mar 03, 2021
Humanoid01:

I don't understand. How could you fancy them getting something out of the city game but not against West ham? Lol I don't know if you've watched City's games recently. Those guys play like they train underwater.
guy westham..run from that team.its a terible team.1 chance one goal..1 shot 1 goal..the team works in colony when they are not with the ball..city got that second goal with luck..na only good defenders fit scorees those guys.if u are a striker just rest even if na messi..11 huge players go just stand for defence waiting for the slightest opportunity to devour once they get that single chance even if u have 2 keepers its a goal..i chose westham over city cuz city dont defend in numbers and are wasteful.especially sterling..nor worry i go remind u once these games are played.man u may get a draw against city but westham must beat man u..place a bet on it
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United ( 0 - 0) On 3rd March 2021 by osazsky(m): 11:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Chai wahala no dey finish grin

Man city and west ham go use man u clean ground for their next match grin

wahala yazo even top 4 no sure for man u these days. grin
there is no way man u can get anything from westham..city game will be open..just like chesea game last week.place a bet on it..if u
Watch westham partern u go cry my brother.after wat they did to spurs mou nearly cried. The way they set up and nove once when the have the ball is terrible..evaton they learn self.very useless team o..i was praying for city to get a draw before stones got that chance.especially that their strilker way they plate hair that black guy he is terrible.1 chance 1 goal.1 header 1 goal.idiot na dat guy be o

2 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United ( 0 - 0) On 3rd March 2021 by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Lol.. no be Zebra fc again..
Very useless club nah..
Next them go loose Against City, Ac and West Ham..
Nonsense and Penandes..
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United ( 0 - 0) On 3rd March 2021 by Lomprico2: 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nbotee:
Nairaland Man United fans are the most confused fans of the EPL.. When they win games they tell U there's no stopping their team to winning the league and wen reality hits dem and dey struggle dey begin to list the number of useless players they have and how they shld have signed better players

what's your club?
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United ( 0 - 0) On 3rd March 2021 by ngadaAwo: 11:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
osazsky:
there is no way man u can get anything from westham..city game will be open..just like chesea game last week.place a bet on it..if u
Watch westham partern u go cry my brother.after wat they did to spurs mou nearly cried. The way they set up and nove once when the have the ball is terrible..evaton they learn self.very useless team o..i was praying for city to get a draw before stones got that chance.especially that their strilker way they plate hair that black guy he is terrible.1 chance 1 goal.1 header 1 goal.idiot na dat guy be o
you're not even watching man city
man city are not playing for draw
it's either you win them or they win you
but to pass stones and dias na problem
all man city squad dey score.
the highest united will do is to fall back and hope on counter attack which will be their doom.
wait ooo are you comparing Chelsea game to that of man city?
probably you're not watching City matches
it'll be easier for man United to get a win or draw to westham than City.

Because Man United won A defenceless city that plays Fernandinho as CB you think say life na like that.
their mentality only this season is second to none
they see draw as loosing these days
as in players like Mahrez, Foden, Sterling, KDB, Gundogan against Lindelof, Maguire and the rest grin

you funny sha

8 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United ( 0 - 0) On 3rd March 2021 by Starzo: 11:38pm On Mar 03, 2021
ShackWes:
Forca Barca

What a comeback!!!
ah dey tell u...e sweet me o but the champions league still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth

1 Like

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United ( 0 - 0) On 3rd March 2021 by mattmogan88: 11:39pm On Mar 03, 2021
I go take chelshit seriously whenever them enter top 4, for now, let them struggle with Everton and others grin grin
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United ( 0 - 0) On 3rd March 2021 by mattmogan88: 11:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
We useless like this but we still dy second, make chelshit enter top 4 na grin grin
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United ( 0 - 0) On 3rd March 2021 by osazsky(m): 11:41pm On Mar 03, 2021
Lomprico2:

what's your club?
the guy said d truth irrespective of his club..if man u win 3 consecutive games now..u go dey hear hype..how fernandez is d combinarion of debryn and xavi or how rashford will play better than ronaldo before he gets to 28..maybe is d press and fans hype that is really geting into these players head.so when players read about the hype they will fell and want to play like messi
Maybe the press should leave them to be even when they win 23 games straight it may help..then they lose against any team.ole is a bastart.rashford is useless.it then kills thier moral again then they statt playing like burnley players

2 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United ( 0 - 0) On 3rd March 2021 by mattmogan88: 11:41pm On Mar 03, 2021
ngadaAwo:
the highest united will do is to fall back and hope on counter attack which will be their doom.

Because Man United won A defenceless city that plays Fernandinho as CB you think say life na like that.

What is this one saying
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United ( 0 - 0) On 3rd March 2021 by osazsky(m): 11:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
ngadaAwo:

as in players like Mahrez, Foden, Sterling, KDB, Gundogan against Lindelof, Maguire and the rest grin

you funny sha
i go remind u i have saved ur moniker.nor worry
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United ( 0 - 0) On 3rd March 2021 by ngadaAwo: 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2021
osazsky:
lol you should be praying for a shot on target for Man United cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United ( 0 - 0) On 3rd March 2021 by ngadaAwo: 11:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
mattmogan88:

What is this one saying
I'm saying that Man City will trash United on Sunday
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United ( 0 - 0) On 3rd March 2021 by mattmogan88: 11:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
osazsky:
the guy said d truth irrespective of his club..if man u win 3 consecutive games now..u go dey hear hype..how fernandez is d combinarion of debryn and xavi or how rashford will play better than ronaldo before he gets to 28..maybe is d press and fans hype that is really geting into these players head.so when players read about the hype they will fell and want to play like messi
Maybe the press should leave them to be even when they win 23 games straight it may help..then they lose against any team.ole is a bastart.rashford is useless.it then kills thier moral again then they statt playing like burnley players

FERNANDEZ will not kill himself, if we play well, we rejoice, if we play rubbish we vent our anger grin, dats football for you
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United ( 0 - 0) On 3rd March 2021 by mattmogan88: 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
ngadaAwo:
I'm saying that Man City will trash United on Sunday

Why not stake it with all you have tongue ,

ONYE AMỤMA grin grin
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United ( 0 - 0) On 3rd March 2021 by osazsky(m): 11:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
ngadaAwo:

you funny sha
city vs man u is always a technical game..i dont think since Guardiola came he has deafeated them up to 2 times in a league match..as a city fan i know how Guadala changes everything and how he sets up his team when he is about playing man u..or liechester..even when they won d league with 22 points difference these 2 teams have always been prob to city...then in ucl once he get to last 4 he changes the whole team with defensive players and any team knocks him out.i don't knoe if its fear or pressure. When i saw his set up against lyon..i knew he missed it..
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United ( 0 - 0) On 3rd March 2021 by mattmogan88: 11:48pm On Mar 03, 2021
osazsky:

No mind him, naso dem hype City against rock bottom sheffield united, wetin them play , no be only 1:0..... Abeegiii.

Football is unpredictable
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United ( 0 - 0) On 3rd March 2021 by Starzo: 11:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
osazsky:
city vs man u is always a technical game..i dont think since Guardiola came he has deafeated them up to 2 times in a league match..as a city fan i know how Guadala changes everything and how he sets up his team when he is about playing man u..or liechester..even when they won d league with 22 points difference these 2 teams have always been prob to city...then in ucl once he get to last 4 he changes the whole team with defensive players and any team knocks him out.i don't knoe if its fear or pressure. When i saw his set up against lyon..i knew he missed it..
ur don misyarn...guardiola has beaten man u upto four times in the league
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United ( 0 - 0) On 3rd March 2021 by Starzo: 11:55pm On Mar 03, 2021
mattmogan88:

No mind him, naso dem hype City against rock bottom sheffield united, wetin them play , no be only 1:0..... Abeegiii.

Football is unpredictable
and yet they are ahead of u with 14 points...shame nor dey catch una

3 Likes

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United ( 0 - 0) On 3rd March 2021 by osazsky(m): 11:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
mattmogan88:

FERNANDEZ will not kill himself, if we play well, we rejoice, if we play rubbish we vent our anger grin, dats football for you
yeah thats the prob...fa press said rashford is worth 143m..and people where comenting that he is better than mbabe cuz man u was winning then..my point is if rashford goes online and sees the press saying he is better than mbabe he will want to play like mbabe..wish u and 1 know he is not 50 percent..i worked in a bank for 3 years..but they way our boss keeps castigating us even after we meet all our target was really intimidating we wanted to give our best .we wanted to improve so that he could praise us...i was shocked one day after our morning meeting after castigating us..that same day by 3 i walked pass his office and he was praising us behind our back..when the regional manager visited.that we always surpass our target..then i stopped working under pressur.as a boss nerver praise ur workers im thier presence it makes them less productive they begin to feel that without them the company will not move forward i learnt this from wema bank 2005

1 Like

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United ( 0 - 0) On 3rd March 2021 by ngadaAwo: 12:00am On Mar 04, 2021
osazsky:
if you watch well he adjusted his pattern
unlike before he only passes around waiting for someone to sneak in and score which always cost him if teams pack bus and counters him.
nowadays he exploit every scoring options like crossing into the box for a header, playing false 9 and defenders overlapping when opponent teams fall back to defend which strengthens the attack.
have you noticed the free role Jao Cancelo is playing from left back to midfield, he switches and recovers quickly.
pep is more offensive this time and defend well too.
premiere league teams are still using his old tactic to play him not knowing he has adjusted it.
have you seen how they recover possession when dispossessed?
3 to 4 players will cluster opponent and dispossess him to continue the assault.
EPL teams are still confused with his new tactics that's why he's beating them silly.
he's also a rotation master so you don't even know the opponent players you're facing.

it'll be difficult for pep to get a draw with this tactic.
do you know why he struggled during the start of the season?
because his players are still adapting to the new adjustment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United ( 0 - 0) On 3rd March 2021 by osazsky(m): 12:04am On Mar 04, 2021
Starzo:

ur don misyarn...guardiola has beaten man u upto four times in the league
ok..on sun..pep will play both rodri and fernadiho in midfield..reducincing the creative atacking midfield..i am a city fan..i understand pep..then when he gets to last 4 in ucl he will do the samething..these are things u cant change..at times when i see these things i become very angry cuz i have always supported city..but at times pep misses it..this has been on for almost 4 years.even our game against celtic he did d same thing and he lost..bur pep still remain d best and thnk god we got him
Re: Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United ( 0 - 0) On 3rd March 2021 by osazsky(m): 12:08am On Mar 04, 2021
ngadaAwo:
if you watch well he adjusted his pattern
unlike before he only passes around waiting for someone to sneak in and score which always cost him if teams pack bus and counters him.
nowadays he exploit every scoring options like crossing into the box for a header, playing false 9 and defenders overlapping when opponent teams fall back to defend which strengthens the attack.
have you noticed the free role Jao Cancelo is playing from left back to midfield, he switches and recovers quickly.
pep is more offensive this time and defend well too.
premiere league teams are still using his old tactic to play him not knowing he has adjusted it.
have you seen how they recover possession when dispossessed?
3 to 4 players will cluster opponent and dispossess him to continue the assault.
EPL teams are still confused with his new tactics that's why he's beating them silly.
he's also a rotation master so you don't even know the opponent players you're facing.

it'll be difficult for pep to get a draw with this tactic.
do you know why he struggled during the start of the season?
because his players are still adapting to the new adjustment.
boss i am a city fan..we have already won d league with the way other teams are playing..no need..even if we get a draw it doesnt change anything..wat i said was that city game ..man u may get 1 point if they are lucky but they can nerver get 1 point from westham..if westham dont beat man u i will not watch football again..i follow these teams alot

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UCL: Arsenal Vs AC Milan (3 - 0) On March 6th 2012 / Burnley Vs Chelsea (0 - 4) On 5th March 2021 / Chelsea To Sell Torres For £15 Million ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.