Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

My Friend Is Due To Deliver But - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Is Due To Deliver But (320 Views)

My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time / A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is Due To Deliver But by tolugeorgeinfo(f): 12:05am On Mar 03, 2021
Hi guys, please what can an expectant mum, do to cause contraction since she is already due and does not want CS?

Thanks
Re: My Friend Is Due To Deliver But by Ethanuella: 12:21am On Mar 03, 2021
Tell her to go to the hospital. She should be checked if her due date was well calculated, and if it was, the strength of the placenta will be checked to ascertain if it can still hold the baby up.

She'd then be induced, and labor contractions will begin.

I'm not a Dr. Just sharing my personal experience.
Re: My Friend Is Due To Deliver But by DarkJeddi(m): 12:40am On Mar 03, 2021
Is there no hospital where she is staying?

This is one of the reasons why mother and infant mortality rates are high in Nigeria..

Pregnancy is not a child's play,to be trifled with by half baked social media suggestions.. angry
Re: My Friend Is Due To Deliver But by beautyhd: 1:36am On Mar 03, 2021
Everything, you guys will come to nairaland.

I believe the so called friend has been going for antenatal classes. Let her go back to the hospital and ask them.

If the Edd is rightly calculated, she can be allowed some days or even weeks before inducing her and if it fails then CS.

There is nothing wrong with cs as far as mother and child are alive.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Due To Deliver But by Nobody: 1:52am On Mar 03, 2021
tolugeorgeinfo:
Hi guys, please what can an expectant mum, do to cause contraction since she is already due and does not want CS?

Thanks
She should go to the hospital. If I recall, there is this thing they insert that causes inducement. Make sure the husband is there. For when Labor start hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest International Exams Registration / Your Favourite Event Plug In Osun / Toxic Pops ?? I gotchu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.