Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Victims Laments As Oil Spill Ravages Rivers Farmlands, Fish Ponds - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victims Laments As Oil Spill Ravages Rivers Farmlands, Fish Ponds (13635 Views)

Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew / Three Bodies Recovered As Flood Ravages Abuja’s Trademoore Estate / Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victims Laments As Oil Spill Ravages Rivers Farmlands, Fish Ponds by Boss469(m): 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
tillaman:
I don’t even want to imagine what life would be like for the residents of the said community!
The only time the government remembers them is when elections are drawing close, they come around bearing fake love and empty promises!!
Mehn this is heart breaking, I hope the wrath of God locate all these crooks

My people are suffering

We need revolution

Revolution!!!
Re: Victims Laments As Oil Spill Ravages Rivers Farmlands, Fish Ponds by Boss469(m): 5:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
[quote author= post=99557782]
A region that is supposed to be the most beautiful and blessed in our nation.
Dem ogas at the top @NDDC have all turned blind eyes to the indigenes, stealing and eating away their future,
Including their so call militant leaders, with one even building a private university abroad!!
What a sad story.
[/quote

They should scrap nddc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victims Laments As Oil Spill Ravages Rivers Farmlands, Fish Ponds by Goldeno(m): 7:33pm On Mar 03, 2021
erico2k2:

what other religion do these Oil pipelines go to?
you lot just sit under your Nokia phones and type dust with no idea of what you are talking about.
are there no pipelines in Akwa Ibom? are there no gas pipelines in the West? why aren't we hearing gas leaks everyday or how gas leaks are polluting there atmosphere?

Don't dare quote me again, I don't communicate with dumb people trying to act very smart.
Re: Victims Laments As Oil Spill Ravages Rivers Farmlands, Fish Ponds by Goldeno(m): 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

What measures has the government put in place to curb such. You do know those people are armed men so called militants, so you want residents to risks their lives to so called armed men.
The kidnappers, bandits, fulani herdsmen that has been doing all such of things what have their people done I guess blame themselves grin grin
A region with there allocation and size shouldn't be waiting for FG for anything, they do it and FG pay them. but no their rich keep stealing while they are all looking up at FG .

30K minimum allowance us an insult to them but they won't agitate for that because it's their sons their in power
Re: Victims Laments As Oil Spill Ravages Rivers Farmlands, Fish Ponds by seunmsg(m): 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
I went to the Bonny creek early last year to inspect the ongoing Podo-Bonny road being constructed by FG and I saw the indigenous people of the area spilling oil in the name of bunkering. They are the ones responsible for lots of the recent oil spill in the region. Sadly, no one can call them to order.
Re: Victims Laments As Oil Spill Ravages Rivers Farmlands, Fish Ponds by erico2k2(m): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
Goldeno:
are there no pipelines in Akwa Ibom? are there no gas pipelines in the West? why aren't we hearing gas leaks everyday or how gas leaks are polluting there atmosphere?

Don't dare quote me again, I don't communicate with dumb people trying to act very smart.

Are you Ok at all,? Crude Oil pipes go to Refineries Warri PH, and the rest Export terminals, so rethink and post again.
Lagos do not even supply crude but the little kerosine and petrol one that goes fru there had been vandalised loads of times
https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/gas-pipeline-leak-causes-panic-in-lagos/f2rsd9w
https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/234696558.pdf

Read that article you will see that the research carried out shows that the Lagos pipelines where vandalised 100 times more than the ones on the warri axis.
Re: Victims Laments As Oil Spill Ravages Rivers Farmlands, Fish Ponds by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:49am On Mar 04, 2021
Goldeno:

dont say what you dont know please! who told there are no spillage in a.k.s? have you been to ibeno ? is not a most to comment in what you dont know
Re: Victims Laments As Oil Spill Ravages Rivers Farmlands, Fish Ponds by Patrioticbreed9(m): 7:53am On Mar 04, 2021
seunmsg:
I went to the Bonny creek early last year to inspect the ongoing Podo-Bonny road being constructed by FG and I saw the indigenous people of the area spilling oil in the name of bunkering. They are the ones responsible for lots of the recent oil spill in the region. Sadly, no one can call them to order.

if this a lie you will never make it in life!! you will remain poor till death! if you havnt been to rivers as you also claim from today hencefort sorrow shall be ur name!!
Re: Victims Laments As Oil Spill Ravages Rivers Farmlands, Fish Ponds by Idiko1: 8:18am On Mar 04, 2021
What a tosh!!! Who gives a damning finger if entire Ogoni or Ijaw land is submerged in the crude oil spillage as long as Usman Musa gets his tenth (10th) wife?
Re: Victims Laments As Oil Spill Ravages Rivers Farmlands, Fish Ponds by seunmsg(m): 8:34am On Mar 04, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

if this a lie you will never make it in life!! you will remain poor till death! if you havnt been to rivers as you also claim from today hencefort sorrow shall be ur name!!

E be like say you Dey ment, right? What will I gain from lying? Do I need visa to visit Podo-Bonny road or what’s so special about the place that you think i can’t visit there?

Re: Victims Laments As Oil Spill Ravages Rivers Farmlands, Fish Ponds by Graysons: 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
Idiko1:
What a tosh!!! Who gives a damning finger if entire Ogoni or Ijaw land is submerged in the crude oil spillage as long as Usman Musa gets his tenth (10th) wife?
Isn't it obvious? Human eating son of a worthless Igbo Wh0re cares that's why a walking corpse like u is here! Any more questions?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unverified: Justice Ugo Resigns, Citing Demands To 'kneecap' Democracy. / Supreme Court And Plateau Lawmakers Axed By Appeal Court / Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.