Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Prices Of Food Items Rise In Kano, Abuja, Lagos, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prices Of Food Items Rise In Kano, Abuja, Lagos, Others (24000 Views)

Fuel Queues Hit Lagos, Others As Thieves Vandalise Pipelines / 90 Ships Seized By EFCC Rot Away In Lagos, Others / National Grid Collapses, Plunges Lagos, Others Into Darkness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prices Of Food Items Rise In Kano, Abuja, Lagos, Others by lereinter(m): 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
post=99561177:
We need each other to survive.

In One Nigeria we believe...

This is very importanta.
Another important angle to all these wahala.
Another reason some of us @[b][/b] will forever be in support of One Nigeria.
Let love reign among us.
Let love reign in our nation.

You can't escape, your portion is killer fulani herdsmen
Re: Prices Of Food Items Rise In Kano, Abuja, Lagos, Others by Isuku01(m): 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
Asgard13:
YORUBA PEOPLE KEEP PUSHING THEIR PROPAGANDA

THERES NO EMBARGO IN THE EAST OR SOUTHERN MINORITIES

HAUSA FARM PRODUCE AND BEEF IS MUCH MORE AVAILABLE IN OLD EASTERN NIGERIA

THE EMBARGO IS BETWN YORUBA PEOPLE AND NORTHERN FARMERS

You are mad since you won't desist from continuously sowing seed of discord amongst Southern Nigerian tribes.

For your information I am an Edo.
So don't try me, if not, you would be gone.

YORUBA PEOPLE ARE CHANGING NARRATIVES TO NORTHERN NIGERIA VS SOUTHERN NIGERIA

YORUBA PEOPLE HAVE BEEN STYLISHLY WISHING NIGER DELTA WOULD CUT PIPE LINE TO NORTH.. IF WEN EMBARGO IS ONLY IN THE WEST

CUT YOUR PIPELINE AND SEE YORUBA MOCK YOU AND USE US AS PRACE NEGOTIATIONS TOOL WITH THEIR HUSBAND

YORUBA PROPAGANDA UNIT SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT PROPAGANDA CANT SELL IN 21 century
AND BUHARI IS THE LAST OF YORUBA PROPAGANDA

NOT EVEN TINUBU WILL SELL .. even the package him from now till eternity

STOP THIS LIES OF SOUTHERN VS NORTHERN

IS ALL PROPAGANDA AND EVIL
Re: Prices Of Food Items Rise In Kano, Abuja, Lagos, Others by Sleekfingers: 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
Obamaofusa:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/prices-of-food-items-rise-in-kano-abuja-lagos-others/

good....make them continue......me and my family don all ready switch to fish......EKO lo ni eja ......fish plenty for our lagoon and the ocean........na thunder go kill them all if them bring any yeye cattles and their useless foodstuffs to lagos.........

Na to dey plant tomatoes, pepper and other vegetables for my land in badagry......

And i urge all lagosians to follow suit.....as a matter of fact, all southwest states......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prices Of Food Items Rise In Kano, Abuja, Lagos, Others by olowo1930: 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2021
with the current situation in the country ,One Nigerian has gone for ever we are seeing the shadow of the evil ones .
Re: Prices Of Food Items Rise In Kano, Abuja, Lagos, Others by FriendNG: 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
Speaktruth88:

The level of your ignorance knows no bounds.

It's sarcasm.

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Food Items Rise In Kano, Abuja, Lagos, Others by gly(m): 2:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
post=99561180:
This is the only reasons why the Northerners are angry.
For the hardworking ones being made to pay for the sins of some sponsored evil herdsmen/animals kidnapping and killing others.
While some other sets of animals that call our darling country a zoo capitalized on it burning and killing innocent people and their goods to actualize the evil that have been in their evil heart since PMB became President.

No matter all manner of violence or chaos some devilish people are causing all over.

Nigeria is ONE and that IS FINAL.

This too shall pass.....

This is very importanta.
Another important angle to all these wahala.
Another reason some of us @[b][/b] will forever be in support of One Nigeria.
Let love reign among us.
Let love reign in our nation.

It is not my style to insult or talk down on anybody's post on Nairaland because we all have the privilige of freedom, but I pray for you that, someday you see things from the dimension of reality!
Bless you!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buni Visits Buhari In UK Amid APC Leadership Crisis / Jega Sacks Two Electoral Officers In Edo For Disappearance Of Result Sheets / Stop Deceiving Nigerians If You Want To Succeed – Emir Of Mubi Tells APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.