Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

TRIBALISM: As Buhari Breaks Civil Service Rules To Appoint Ahmed NARSDA DG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TRIBALISM: As Buhari Breaks Civil Service Rules To Appoint Ahmed NARSDA DG (3075 Views)

Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group / Does The Civil Service Rules Allow Civil Servants To Play Politics? / President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Some State Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TRIBALISM: As Buhari Breaks Civil Service Rules To Appoint Ahmed NARSDA DG by Rugaria: 7:10am On Mar 03, 2021
Meanwhile,they have already started destroying that agency with all sorts of scandalous recruitments.. Mind you, This agency is Nigerias answer to NASA!?
Graduates of Koranic education and agric science in a NASA lab!?!? More like mama Nkechi the amara seller being recruited by the CBN! We don't seem to catch any break with these folks..

Space Agency Recruiting Graduates Of Religious Studies – Boroffice

…..employees cough out N2m to get job
At a time countries all over the world are employing the best hands in manning all aspects of technology to prepare for challenges of new millennium,Nigeria space agency has chosen to toe religious line by employing graduates is religious studies to man its space agency.
Deputy Senate Majority Leader and Chairman Senate Committee on Science and Technology, Ajayi Boroffice, confirmed that the countrys space agency that should be employing scientists and engineers are employing graduates of religious studies and other unrelated courses

The senator said the agency needs to be sanitised, adding that presently, such actions amount to misemployment, considering that the support staff of the agency constitutes about 80 per cent of the workforce.

He stated that for efficiency, the agency needs scientists to constitute about 70 per cent of the workforce instead of what is in existence at present.

Boroffice added that the Independent Corrupt Practices and other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) is presently scrutinising the employment documents of the agency.

He said this on Friday in Abuja at the annual national space dialogue/media conference on space science and technology.

The Deputy Senate Majority Leader also added that he learnt that people are made to pay between N2 million to N2.5 million for employment, describing it as sad.

He said: “How can you be taking people with religious studies in space centre? It is misemployment when the support staff that constitute about 80 per cent are the workforce. It is wrong.

“We need experience. We need scientists to constitute about 70% per cent of the workforce but the reverse is the case.

“I learnt that the ICPC is around, scrutinising employment documents, I heard employment is earned with N2 million, N2.5 million. It is sad.

We have to reexamine ourselves. We have to sanitise the space agency so that we can achieve the purpose of nation itself.”

In response, the Minister of Science and Technology, Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu, said the government was determined to correct the mistakes made.

LINK:

http://www.newdawnngr.com/2020/12/06/space-agency-recruiting-graduates-of-religious-studies-boroffice/

3 Likes

Re: TRIBALISM: As Buhari Breaks Civil Service Rules To Appoint Ahmed NARSDA DG by seguno2: 7:10am On Mar 03, 2021
Ishilove:

The president is senile and is not the one running the country. He is just a figure head

Please if he is truly senile, and not pretending as usual, why has he not followed the Babangida example of stepping aside and resigning as he advised Yar’adua & Jonathan a few years ago
I thought that he is a man who is above board and fool of integrity?

3 Likes

Re: TRIBALISM: As Buhari Breaks Civil Service Rules To Appoint Ahmed NARSDA DG by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 03, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Sun, Myn44 Justwise Dominiue.
Rule 2

the zombie emeritus, keep disgracing ur lineage. Oya go and suckle on Buhari's wrinkled balls

2 Likes

Re: TRIBALISM: As Buhari Breaks Civil Service Rules To Appoint Ahmed NARSDA DG by Rugaria: 7:14am On Mar 03, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

You are harassing people here...
Behave yourself!

2 Likes

Re: TRIBALISM: As Buhari Breaks Civil Service Rules To Appoint Ahmed NARSDA DG by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 03, 2021
OscarJaden:
cry cry baby

allow Yenefer to report me herself and not you boy

The vulture griller is a pathetic dolt. he is the owner of that handle

4 Likes

Re: TRIBALISM: As Buhari Breaks Civil Service Rules To Appoint Ahmed NARSDA DG by Difrent: 7:18am On Mar 03, 2021
post=99559314:

Igbos please....
Not Igbos.

Mbaaa, Chairman.

We true igbos know ourselves .
Try not to confuse us together with some troublemakers called Igbos pls.

Have you ever heard any real igbos, actors, actresses, musicians, footballer, businessmen, celebrities talk about biafra or hailing Nnamdi Cownu before?!
Impossicant! cheesy

We True igbos love our DARLING president to the moon and back.
Only the children of hate, perdition and frustration, criminals, troublemakers losers in life hate him and pray for evil for the nation.

Let us separate true Nigerians from trouble makers.
TAKE NOTE patriot!
Cheers! wink

Noted , pardon my generalisation even though 98% of them are like that

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TRIBALISM: As Buhari Breaks Civil Service Rules To Appoint Ahmed NARSDA DG by Chinablack: 7:20am On Mar 03, 2021
few years ago, the people of SW normally come online to defend this kind of action from buhari but I don't know if the are still doing the same today

4 Likes

Re: TRIBALISM: As Buhari Breaks Civil Service Rules To Appoint Ahmed NARSDA DG by Rugaria: 7:22am On Mar 03, 2021
Difrent:

Noted , pardon my generalisation even though 98% of them are like that
You will always make that kind of mistake if you form the habit of speaking before you even sit down to think things over..
Re: TRIBALISM: As Buhari Breaks Civil Service Rules To Appoint Ahmed NARSDA DG by Difrent: 7:24am On Mar 03, 2021
Mysticwebb:

You and Buhari are the same. The civil service rule states out the criteria for that position. The rule doesn't know tribe but what is best for the service. Talking about a Southerner succeeding another Southerner, I have not seen you condemn the numerous Northerners succeeding another Northerners in this regime even when the successor is not qualify for the position. People like you will cry more when the table is turned, just soon, in about 2yrs time, it will turn.
When it turns, the big favour that the Northerners were getting from a southern president for equity and population sake will no longer come because we will reference all that is happening now. If you even succeed in impeaching him, we will scatter the country for everybody to go their separate ways. This administration has opened the eyes of many to tilt towards tribalism.
Anytime the North leaves Aso Rock will be the beginning of their dooms day as they will see in full effect what Buhari has done to them.

Taa
You people funny, the fact that southerners have been heading an agency doesn't make it their birth right .
Is the rules made for SOUTHERNERS only ......you people shout federal character when it suits you but change to civil service rules when it doesn't favour you . In the spirit of federal character , an iboman shouldn't succeed another iboman . If a fulanis had suceeded a fulanis , you will call it tribalism but here you are shouting civil service rules so an iboman can suceed another . I have challenged you all before , the FG has over 600 agencies and vast majority of them are headed by southerners so I get pissed when I see all these your tribalism rants , its only those how don't now that believe your bullxraps I know so I don't believe your rants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRIBALISM: As Buhari Breaks Civil Service Rules To Appoint Ahmed NARSDA DG by Difrent: 7:26am On Mar 03, 2021
sexy74:

You are talking like this because you are I'll informed .
The former DG was not an Ibo man, he is from KOGI state an Igala man. Kindly do your research before you bring forth fake news which you know nothing about .
The acting DG that left Jonathan Angulu is a junkun man from Taraba state .
Stop spreading fake information

So how has buhari been tribalistic by appointing a fulanis man for the position......
Re: TRIBALISM: As Buhari Breaks Civil Service Rules To Appoint Ahmed NARSDA DG by Difrent: 7:28am On Mar 03, 2021
edochie12:
is Jonathan angulu an Igbo man,does that name sound like Igbo,even if,what of efcc chairman both current and former are they not[b] hausas[/b].

So
Are hausas not supposed to be your 'friends'
Shey it's fulanis you hate

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TRIBALISM: As Buhari Breaks Civil Service Rules To Appoint Ahmed NARSDA DG by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:35am On Mar 03, 2021
Difrent:

So
Are hausas not supposed to be your 'friends'
Shey it's fulanis you hate
You even have time to reply some hypocrites.
They keep changing Hausa and Fulani intermittently to suit their narratives.
You should now understand better when we call them hypocrites.

.......people shout federal character when it suits you but change to civil service rules when it doesn't favour you
Oh, we can see you know them too well then.
Thumbs-up.

FG has over 600 agencies and vast majority of them are headed by southerners
END OF STORY.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TRIBALISM: As Buhari Breaks Civil Service Rules To Appoint Ahmed NARSDA DG by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 03, 2021
Yenefer:
The best president only hated by monkeys and pigs. They hate Buhari because he is Alien to them, he doesn't drink Alcohol, womanize, eat pigs, and he believes in hereafter. They wanted their type. If anyone tells you their hatred of Buhari is not because of religion/ethnicity. They're lying. Buhari did his best for them, in infrastructures while he even abandoned Arewa. He only appointed Northerners to checkmate the discrepancies. Wonder why all the hatred for Buhari? go and check out the road, railways, infrastructures from his administration, and ask yourself why? Bandits, boko haram issues doesn't even affect them but they make noise about it.
I think you need to sit down and have a rethink but nooooo your sycophancy won't allow such

1 Like

Re: TRIBALISM: As Buhari Breaks Civil Service Rules To Appoint Ahmed NARSDA DG by AfonjaConehead: 8:03am On Mar 03, 2021
Henrydonland:
I am ashamed of supporting buhari during 2015, I never thought he would be this bad.

Anyways, we learn from our mistakes.

Mtcheewwww

1 Like

Re: TRIBALISM: As Buhari Breaks Civil Service Rules To Appoint Ahmed NARSDA DG by AfonjaConehead: 8:05am On Mar 03, 2021
Difrent:

SHAME ON YOU GREEDY LOT

you want another iboman to replace the former DG who was also ibo
If buhari had done same you will still shout

This is not about Buhari tribalism but about IBO GREED

Shame on you too. Did buhari not replace buratai with a northerner? The NPA woman,did she not replace herself?

Greedy things..you people are head of virtually all fed govt agencies..your time will come
Re: TRIBALISM: As Buhari Breaks Civil Service Rules To Appoint Ahmed NARSDA DG by Henrydonland(m): 8:05am On Mar 03, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Mtcheewwww
quote me again and rivers of destruction flood you and your entire descendants.
Re: TRIBALISM: As Buhari Breaks Civil Service Rules To Appoint Ahmed NARSDA DG by Solace7: 8:12am On Mar 03, 2021
Re: TRIBALISM: As Buhari Breaks Civil Service Rules To Appoint Ahmed NARSDA DG by blazepascal(m): 8:55am On Mar 03, 2021
religious bigotry ,triabalism and nepotism all for one man.. buhari is just a good man with evil intention.
Re: TRIBALISM: As Buhari Breaks Civil Service Rules To Appoint Ahmed NARSDA DG by Rugaria: 9:15am On Mar 03, 2021
blazepascal:
religious bigotry ,triabalism and nepotism all for one man.. buhari is just a good man with evil intention.

A good man with evil intentions? Dude is/was a disaster! Nothing good in that man!! This man's ambitions have caused Nigeria so much. This was a man who took power in 1983 to fight corruption! Locked up the likes of Ekwueme, Jakande, Lar, Mbakwe and co for "corruption", .. But who are the people he came with to fight corruption? Babangida, Abacha, Nyarko etc..., some of them going on to become the most corrupt faces in the world! That man ruined the PTF; Looted the place down! Used most of the enermous cash there to do projects in the north while the two regions that contributed more to the funds were at the bottom! Buhari is irredeemably parochial and he doesn't hide it! It's the Lagos-ibadan expressway plank of the Nigerian media that took it upon themselves to whitewash his image, burnish his records and thereafter presented him as the new messiah, same way they did with Obasanjo... Everybody is paying for it now..
Re: TRIBALISM: As Buhari Breaks Civil Service Rules To Appoint Ahmed NARSDA DG by idahme(m): 11:42am On Mar 03, 2021
Difrent:

How?
So another iboman must replace an iboman that retired?
Ibos should stop being greedy and by extension most southerners ,you have been used to having southerners fill some position that you have taken it as birthright

Look at EFFCC and other agencies and repeat ur assertions.
When you break rules you make u are calling for anarchy....
Re: TRIBALISM: As Buhari Breaks Civil Service Rules To Appoint Ahmed NARSDA DG by tayeloveme4rel: 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
buhari needs prayers
Re: TRIBALISM: As Buhari Breaks Civil Service Rules To Appoint Ahmed NARSDA DG by Optional09: 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
You can complain on pages of news papers as long as you like, This is a Utmandan Fodios conquered territory and theirs nothing you can do about it
Re: TRIBALISM: As Buhari Breaks Civil Service Rules To Appoint Ahmed NARSDA DG by sexy74(m): 4:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
Difrent:

So how has buhari been tribalistic by appointing a fulanis man for the position......
Did I talk about tribalism?
I only corrected a misrepresentation by the person I quoted ?
If you follow the story he appointed the 4th person based on hirachy after acting DG left.

You don't kill a system you improve on it.
Re: TRIBALISM: As Buhari Breaks Civil Service Rules To Appoint Ahmed NARSDA DG by sexy74(m): 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
seguno2:

Please if he is truly senile, and not pretending as usual, why has he not followed the Babangida example of stepping aside and resigning as he advised Yar’adua & Jonathan a few years ago
I thought that he is a man who is above board and fool of integrity?
You know a.man if he has integrity when he has power and money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TRIBALISM: As Buhari Breaks Civil Service Rules To Appoint Ahmed NARSDA DG by BiafIntel: 4:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
I like this news. It brings us closer to the restoration of Biafra. grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Will Win Apc's Primary Clean And Clear! / Bashir El-Rufai Defends Atiku, Knocks Critics / Primate Ayodele Releases Last Prophecy On 2023 Presidential Election, Reveals Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.