Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,807 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:35 PM

The Heartfelt Prayer With Reverend Bajomo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Heartfelt Prayer With Reverend Bajomo (137 Views)

Check Out The Heartfelt Message Nini Sent To Saga On His Birthday / Read The Heartfelt Message Dorathy Sent To Ozo On His Birthday / I Only Date And Sleep With Reverend Fathers All My Life Because They Are Very... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Heartfelt Prayer With Reverend Bajomo by MikePhilly(m): 6:51am On Mar 03, 2021
*THE HEARTFELT PRAYER FOR 03/03/21*

May the Lord cause me to overflow in joy and peace. In whatever area of life a storm may be raging I decree the peace of God to override such a storm. Everything standing in the way of joyful expectations begins to stand down and give way. I speak to situations that seems hopeless to yield and give way to testimonies. There is a great lifting and enabling strength to dare all giants by the help of the Holy Spirit. No more tears in Jesus name!

(1) (Reply)

Every Celebrity Needs This / #internationalwomensday! @samklef Advices A Woman To Love Herself / You Need To See This Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.