Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,364 members, 7,957,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

The Heartfelt Prayer With Reverend Bajomo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Heartfelt Prayer With Reverend Bajomo (138 Views)

Check Out The Heartfelt Message Nini Sent To Saga On His Birthday / Read The Heartfelt Message Dorathy Sent To Ozo On His Birthday / I Only Date And Sleep With Reverend Fathers All My Life Because They Are Very... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Heartfelt Prayer With Reverend Bajomo by MikePhilly(m): 6:51am On Mar 03, 2021
*THE HEARTFELT PRAYER FOR 03/03/21*

May the Lord cause me to overflow in joy and peace. In whatever area of life a storm may be raging I decree the peace of God to override such a storm. Everything standing in the way of joyful expectations begins to stand down and give way. I speak to situations that seems hopeless to yield and give way to testimonies. There is a great lifting and enabling strength to dare all giants by the help of the Holy Spirit. No more tears in Jesus name!

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Court Verdict On His Adultery Case / We Are Trying To Raise 1,000 Nigerian Subscribers For Our You Tube Channel / Davido And Drake Hints On New Music + Wizkid And Burnaboy Win Grammy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.