Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Herders Receive N15m Ransom After Kidnapping Farmers In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herders Receive N15m Ransom After Kidnapping Farmers In Lagos (20825 Views)

Presidential Aspirant, Tien Jack Rich Visits Kaduna State Govt Donates N15m To V / Emir Of Bugundu: How Bandits Negotiated Multi-Million Naira Ransom After 32 Days / Governor Makinde's N15M #EndSARS Gift Tears Oyo Youths Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herders Receive N15m Ransom After Kidnapping Farmers In Lagos by hardbody: 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2021
samwillyco1:
Too bad

What happened to the police drons, what happened to police helicopters, or is it made to kill the unarmed South East people alone ?

Where is Abaa Kyari ?

Where are our DSS or are they good only in arresting people that call for the resignation of the President and other top Politicians in the country ? .

PMB please act now NIGERIANS are loosing hope in this your regime

So incorrect. We are not losing any hope. There is no more hope to loose. We have given up on this corntree

1 Like

Re: Herders Receive N15m Ransom After Kidnapping Farmers In Lagos by Otuegbe: 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I am very sure those kidnappers were not Fulani.

They are people who know the owner of the farm and knew he was in the Country and was coming to the farm.

Fulani can't penetrate Lagos, I am so sure of that.
they are in Lagos. Last year Nov. They kidnapped one Igbo guy, Emeka, an Ugu farmer. around that Imota axis. He paid 3million after 1week he was released.
According to him they are Fulanis only one could be Yoruba, because he speaks Yoruba fluently. And that is the one bargaining with his family.

1 Like

Re: Herders Receive N15m Ransom After Kidnapping Farmers In Lagos by samwillyco1(m): 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2021
Highest paid JOB/BUSINESS in NIGERIA are:

Politics
Kidnapping
Banditry
Drug trafficking
Human trafficking
Terrorism
Oil bunkering
Thuggery
Internet fraudsters
Armed robbery
Skull mining
Prostitution
Finally corruption in all the sectors in the country.
Re: Herders Receive N15m Ransom After Kidnapping Farmers In Lagos by samwillyco1(m): 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
hardbody:

So incorrect. We are not losing any hope. There is no more hope to loose. We have given up on this corntree

Hmm, too bad to lose hope so quick, you there is still hope
Re: Herders Receive N15m Ransom After Kidnapping Farmers In Lagos by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
Yusman316:

Where in the report did u read that the victim was interviewed and claimed his abductors were Fulani?
use your head ffs!

A Yoruba rascal might have provided information for the heist, but the terrorist Fulanis are a willing tool to terrorize people these days. They have nothing to lose, they know the forest better than anyone else. Do you still need me to spoon-feed you?

1 Like

Re: Herders Receive N15m Ransom After Kidnapping Farmers In Lagos by Basher8583: 1:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
adadike:
honestly, I agree with you . Inside job

Supported. This is the best time to get away with any crime and blame it on fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Herders Receive N15m Ransom After Kidnapping Farmers In Lagos by Beremx(f): 1:19pm On Mar 03, 2021
ngadaAwo:
good morning my Nairaland wife
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Herders Receive N15m Ransom After Kidnapping Farmers In Lagos by ngadaAwo: 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
Beremx:
grin grin
why are you laughing wifey m kiss
Re: Herders Receive N15m Ransom After Kidnapping Farmers In Lagos by Heavensent01(m): 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
Yenefer:
Yep, They're. I meet one of them Kidnappers told me, to tell you
Barau doesn't let go, his eyes glinting with rage. "We're gonna survive this thing,and we're gonna do it by being bigger monsters than they are! You understand? There ain't no philosophy, there ain't no grace, there ain't no mercy, there's only us and them, and all they wanna do is eat our body! So we're gonna fucking eat them! We're gonna chew 'em up and spit 'em out, and we're gonna survive this thing or I will blow a hole through this whole bleeped up world! You follow me? You FOLLOW ME!

continue paying ransom and let everybody continue canvassing for Tinubu 2023

by the time they're done with you people, you will regret not speaking up unanimously

how many Igbo is paying theses Herdsmen for ransom when most of them are feeling the heat? it's unfortunate my people are still being political

someone kidnapped you on your soil, you still paid for him to release you on your soil and we'll keep quiet? you might be the next victim of this stupidity, I mean you that your family can't even raise 50,000 for you

is it not time to end this stupidity now?
Re: Herders Receive N15m Ransom After Kidnapping Farmers In Lagos by adadike(f): 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2021
Basher8583:

Supported. This is the best time to get away with any crime and blame it on fulani herdsmen
you no lie at all
Re: Herders Receive N15m Ransom After Kidnapping Farmers In Lagos by Bluntemperor: 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2021
Charmingrascal:

They are people who know the owner of the farm and knew he was in the Country and was coming to the farm.

Re: Herders Receive N15m Ransom After Kidnapping Farmers In Lagos by Str8talk21: 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
If they(hsusa-fulanis) r good in kidnapping, then d rest of us shld be good in making them disappear without any trace on our lands. No one has d monopoly of violence.
Re: Herders Receive N15m Ransom After Kidnapping Farmers In Lagos by s4short: 1:48pm On Mar 03, 2021
So op every crime now is labeled herdsmen?
This is a clear case of kidnapping, putting herdsmen there is a huge diversion from the crime. maybe the later draws more attention.
Re: Herders Receive N15m Ransom After Kidnapping Farmers In Lagos by ajl: 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Really? Why not see the trend. They started from Ondo, then to Oyo, and then Ogun. And eventually Lagos. Ogun state share border and forests with Lagos. Those location where the kidnap too place lie along a road that can be accessed from Ogun via Ijebu-Ode. They might soon head for Epe because most farms in Lagos are located there. There is a road linking Ogun with Epe and there is a forest too. A big one at that. Let us wait and see.
Re: Herders Receive N15m Ransom After Kidnapping Farmers In Lagos by Lagoon0: 2:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
Yenefer:
Oops
I wanted to tell you negative words , now that your People has gotten to my state. I'll save that for another Day.

Happy birthday!
Re: Herders Receive N15m Ransom After Kidnapping Farmers In Lagos by salford1: 2:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
Charmingrascal:

This Fulani menace thing actually started in Lagos about 15 years ago or so. It started around the kara bridge area of ojodu Berger where Fulani men sell cows. Then at night, they would jump into the highway around the bridge area to stop vehicles and rob people, then run under the bridge into the forest around that area. They just only advanced to kidnapping a couple of years ago.
Re: Herders Receive N15m Ransom After Kidnapping Farmers In Lagos by Lagoon0: 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Oh dem don enter Lagos!
They're in Lagos, my aunt told me they're looking for a way to chased them out of Epe.

I hate this country
Re: Herders Receive N15m Ransom After Kidnapping Farmers In Lagos by salford1: 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2021
Coldie:

From the story it's not like the owner just visited the farm after returning from the uk, from the story it seems he set it up during his years in the uk and after moving back to Nigeria he visited it.

For them to say Fulanis herdsmen people see who kidnap plus person dem kidnap see who kidnap am
Don't mind them. As if the victims can't tell it's Fulani that kidnapped them. I am sure the victims saw the bororo features and heard them speak fulfude.
Re: Herders Receive N15m Ransom After Kidnapping Farmers In Lagos by Naughtysex: 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2021
This criminals just hide under present fulani's issue to carried out the crime It will be difficult for fulanis to operate in Lagos
Re: Herders Receive N15m Ransom After Kidnapping Farmers In Lagos by Belmot(m): 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
She trekked for 400km?
Re: Herders Receive N15m Ransom After Kidnapping Farmers In Lagos by piagetskinner(m): 3:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
400km Nawa oo

The victims released should be able to trace where they were taken to na.. so that those useless kidnappers are flushed out of their hiding..

Imagine 15m just go like that.
Re: Herders Receive N15m Ransom After Kidnapping Farmers In Lagos by ghettochild4u(m): 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/herders-receive-n15m-ransom-after-kidnapping-farmers-in-lagos
This thing is information Jor.
Normal people or workers on the farm conniving with herders.
How they know his back from abroad
Re: Herders Receive N15m Ransom After Kidnapping Farmers In Lagos by poseidon12: 4:38pm On Mar 03, 2021
Mambagharji:
Major Gideon Orkah and Major Chukwuma Nzeogwu coup speech had revealed everything that is currently played out by B.H n Bandits.

Fellow Nigerian Citizens,

On behalf of the patriotic and well-meaning peoples of the Middle Belt and the southern parts of this country, I , Major Gideon Orkar, wish to happily inform you of the successful ousting of the dictatorial, corrupt, drug baronish, evil man, deceitful, homo-sexually-c­­entered, prodigalistic, un-patriotic administration of General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida.

We have equally commenced their trials for unabated corruption, mismanagement of national economy, the murders of Dele Giwa, Major-General Mamman Vasta, with other officers as there was no attempted coup but mere intentions that were yet to materialize and other human rights violations.

The National Guard already in its formative stage is disbanded with immediate effect. Decrees Number 2 and 46 are hereby abrogated. We wish to emphasize that this is not just another coup but a well-conceived,­­ planned and executed revolution for the marginalized, oppressed and enslaved peoples of the Middle Belt and the south with a view to freeing ourselves and children yet unborn from eternal slavery and colonization by a clique of this country.

Our history is replete with numerous and uncontrollable instances of callous and insensitive dominatory repressive intrigues by those who think it is their birthright to dominate till eternity the political and economic privileges of this great country to the exclusion of the people of the Middle Belt and the south.

They have almost succeeded in subjugating the Middle Belt and making them voiceless and now extending same to the south.

It is our unflinching belief that this quest for domination, oppression and marginalization­­ is against the wish of God and therefore, must be resisted with the vehemence.

Anything that has a beginning must have an end. It will also suffice here to state that all Nigerians without skeleton in their cupboards need not to be afraid of this change. However, those with skeleton in their cupboards have all reasons to fear, because the time of reckoning has come.

For the avoidance of doubt, we wish to state the three primary reasons why we have decided to oust the satanic Babangida administration.­­ The reasons are as follows:

(a) To stop Babangida’s desire to cunningly, install himself as Nigeria’s life president at all costs and by so doing, slowpoke the progress of this country for life. In order to be able to achieve this undesirable goals of his, he has evidently started destroying those groups and sections he perceived as being able to question his desires.

Examples of groups already neutralized, pitched against one another or completely destroyed are:

(1) The Sokoto caliphate by installing an unwanted Sultan to cause division within the hitherto strong Sokoto caliphate.

(2) The destruction of the peoples of Plateau State, especially the Lantang people, as a balancing force in the body politics of this country.

(3) The buying of the press by generous monetary favors and the usage of State Security Service, SSS, as a tool of terror.

(4) The intent to cow the students by the promulgation of the draconian decree Number 47.

(5) The cowing of the university teaching and non-teaching staff by an intended massive purge, using the 150 million dollar loan as the necessitating factor.

(6) Deliberately withholding funds to the armed forces to make them ineffective and also crowning his diabolical scheme through the intended retrenchment of more than half of the members of the armed forces.

Other pointers that give credence to his desire to become a life president against the wishes of the people are:

(1) His appointment of himself as a minister of defense, his putting under his direct control the SSS, his deliberate manipulation of the transition programme, his introduction of inconceivable, unrealistic and impossible political options, his recent fraternization with other African leaders that have installed themselves as life presidents and his dogged determination to create a secret force called the national guard, independent of the armed forces and the police which will be answerable to himself alone, both operationally and administrativel­­y.

It is our strong view that this kind of dictatorial desire of Babangida is unacceptable to Nigerians of the 1990’s, and, therefore, must be resisted by all.

Another major reason for the change is the need to stop intrigues, domination and internal colonization of the Nigerian state by the so-called chosen few. This, in our view, has been and is still responsible for 90 percent of the problems of Nigerians.

This indeed has been the major clog in our wheel of progress.

This clique has an unabated penchant for domination and unrivalled fostering of mediocrity and outright detest for accountability,­­ all put together have been our undoing as a nation.

This will ever remain our threat if not checked immediately. It is strongly believed that without the intrigues perpetrated by this clique and misrule, Nigeria will have in all ways achieved developmental virtues comparable to those in Korea, Taiwan, Brazil, India, and even Japan.

Evidence, therefore, this cancerous dominance has as a factor constituted by a major and unpardonable clog in the wheel of progress of the Nigerian state. It is suffice to mention a few distasteful intrigues engineered by this group of Nigerians in recent past. These are:

(1) The shabby and dishonorable treatment meted on the longest serving Nigerian general in the person of General Domkat Bali, who in actual fact had given credibility to the Babangida administration.

(2) The wholesale hijacking of Babangida’s administration by the all-powerful clique.

(3) The disgraceful and inexplicable removal of Commodore Ebitu Ukiwe, Professor Tam David-West, Mr. Aret Adams and so on from office.

(4) The now-pervasive and on-going retrenchment of Middle Belt and southerners from public offices and their instant replacement by the favoured class and their stooges.

(5) The deliberate disruption of the educational culture and retarding its place to suit the favoured class to the detriment of other educational minded parts of this country.

(6) The deliberate impoverishment of the peoples from the Middle Belt and the south, making them working ghosts and feeding on the formulae of 0-1-1- or 0-0-0 while the aristocratic class and their stooges are living in absolute affluence on a daily basis without working for it.

(7) Other countless examples of the exploitative, oppressive, dirty games of intrigues of its class, where people and stooges that can best be described by the fact that even though they contribute very little economically to the well-being of Nigeria, they have over the years served and presided over the supposedly national wealth derived in the main from the Middle Belt and the southern part of this country, while the people from these parts of the country have been completely deprived from benefiting from the resources given to them by God.

(cool The third reason for the change is the need to lay a strong egalitarian foundation for the real democratic take off of the Nigerian state or states as they circumstances may dictate.

In the light of all the above and in recognition of the negativeness of the aforementioned aristocratic factor, the overall progress of the Nigerian state a temporary decision to excise the following states namely, Sokoto, Borno, Katsina, Kano and Bauchi states from the Federal Republic of Nigeria comes into effect immediately until the following conditions are met.

The conditions to be met to necessitate the re-absorption of the aforementioned states are as following:

(a) To install the rightful heir to the Sultanate, Alhaji Maccido, who is the people’s choice.

(b) To send a delegation led by the real and recognized Sultan Alhaji Maccido to the federal government to vouch that the feudalistic and aristocratic quest for domination and operation will be a thing of the past and will never be practiced in any part of the Nigeria state.

By the same token, all citizens of the five states already mentioned are temporarily suspended from all public and private offices in Middle Belt and southern parts of this country until the mentioned conditions above are met.

They are also required to move back to their various states within one week from today. They will, however, be allowed to return and joint the Federal Republic of Nigeria when the stipulated conditions are met.

In the same vein, all citizens of the Middle Belt and the south are required to come back to their various states pending when the so-called all-in-all Nigerians meet the conditions that will ensure a united Nigeria. A word is enough for the wise.

This exercise will not be complete without purging corrupt public officials and recovering their ill-gotten wealth, since the days of the oil boom till date. Even in these hard times, when Nigerians are dying from hunger, trekking many miles to work for lack of transportation,­­ a few other Nigerians with complete impunity are living in unbelievable affluence both inside and outside the country.

We are extremely determined to recover all ill-gotten wealth back to the public treasury for the use of the masses of our people. You are all advised to remain calm as there is no cause for alarm. We are fully in control of the situation as directed by God. All airports, seaports and borders are closed forthwith.

The former Armed Forces Ruling Council is now disbanded and replaced with National Ruling Council to be chaired by the head of state with other members being a civilian vice-head of state, service chiefs, inspector general of police, one representative each from NLC, NUJ, NBA, and NANS.

A curfew is hereby imposed from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. until further notice. All members of the armed forces and the police forces are hereby confined to their respective barracks.

All unlawful and criminal acts by those attempting to cause chaos will be ruthlessly crushed. Be warned as we are prepared at all costs to defend the new order.

All radio stations are hereby advised to hook on permanently to the national network programme until further notice.

Long live all true patriots of this great country of ours. May God and Allah through his bountiful mercies bless us all".

April 22,1990.
Lagos,Nigeria.
MAJOR GIDEON ORKAH

God bless Major Gideon Orkah and his fellow patriots that did their best to liberate Nigerians.
Re: Herders Receive N15m Ransom After Kidnapping Farmers In Lagos by poseidon12: 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
Mambagharji:
Here is the broadcast by Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu – announcing Nigeria’s first military coup on Radio Nigeria, Kaduna on January 15, 1966:

In the name of the Supreme Council of the Revolution of the Nigerian Armed Forces, I declare martial law over the Northern Provinces of Nigeria. The Constitution is suspended and the regional government and elected assemblies are hereby dissolved.

All political, cultural, tribal and trade union activities, together with all demonstrations and unauthorised gatherings, excluding religious worship, are banned until further notice.

The aim of the Revolutionary Council is to establish a strong united and prosperous nation, free from corruption and internal strife. Our method of achieving this is strictly military but we have no doubt that every Nigerian will give us maximum cooperation by assisting the regime and not disturbing the peace during the slight changes that are taking place.

I am to assure all foreigners living and working in this part of Nigeria that their rights will continue to be respected. All treaty obligations previously entered into with any foreign nation will be respected and we hope that such nations will respect our country’s territorial integrity and will avoid taking sides with enemies of the revolution and enemies of the people.

My dear countrymen, you will hear, and probably see a lot being done by certain bodies charged by the Supreme Council with the duties of national integration, supreme justice, general security and property recovery.

As an interim measure all permanent secretaries, corporation chairmen and senior heads of departments are allowed to make decisions until the new organs are functioning, so long as such decisions are not contrary to the aims and wishes of the Supreme Council.

No Minister or Parliamentary Secretary possesses administrative or other forms of control over any Ministry, even if they are not considered too dangerous to be arrested.

This is not a time for long speech-making and so let me acquaint you with ten proclamations in the Extraordinary Orders of the Day which the Supreme Council has promulgated.

These will be modified as the situation improves.

You are hereby warned that looting, arson, homosexuality, rape, embezzlement, bribery or corruption, obstruction of the revolution, sabotage, subversion, false alarms and assistance to foreign invaders, are all offences punishable by death sentence.

Demonstrations and unauthorised assembly, non-cooperation with revolutionary troops are punishable in grave manner up to death. Refusal or neglect to perform normal duties or any task that may of necessity be ordered by local military commanders in support of the change will be punishable by a sentence imposed by the local military commander.

Spying, harmful or injurious publications, and broadcasts of troop movements or actions, will be punished by any suitable sentence deemed fit by the local military commander. Shouting of slogans, loitering and rowdy behaviour will be rectified by any sentence of incarceration, or any more severe punishment deemed fit by the local military commander.

Doubtful loyalty will be penalised by imprisonment or any more severe sentence. Illegal possession or carrying of firearms, smuggling or trying to escape with documents, valuables, including money or other assets vital to the running of any establishment will be punished by death sentence.

Wavering or sitting on the fence and failing to declare open loyalty with the revolution will be regarded as an act of hostility punishable by any sentence deemed suitable by the local military commander. Tearing down an order of the day or proclamation or other authorised notices will be penalised by death.

This is the end of the Extraordinary Order of the Day which you will soon begin to see displayed in public. My dear countrymen, no citizen should have anything to fear, so long as that citizen is law abiding and if that citizen has religiously obeyed the native laws of the country and those set down in every heart and conscience since 1st October, 1960.

Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds.

Like good soldiers we are not promising anything miraculous or spectacular. But what we do promise every law abiding citizen is freedom from fear and all forms of oppression, freedom from general inefficiency and freedom to live and strive in every field of human endeavour, both nationally and internationally. We promise that you will no more be ashamed to say that you are a Nigerian.

I leave you with a message of good wishes and ask for your support at all times, so that our land, watered by the Niger and Benue, between the sandy wastes and gulf of guinea, washed in salt by the mighty Atlantic, shall not detract Nigeria from gaining sway in any great aspect of international endeavour. My dear countrymen, this is the end of this speech.

I wish you all good luck and I hope you will cooperate to the fullest in this job which we have set for ourselves of establishing a prosperous nation and achieving solidarity.

God bless Major Chukwuma Nzeogwu and his fellow patriots that tried to liberate Nigerians.
Re: Herders Receive N15m Ransom After Kidnapping Farmers In Lagos by Emotionss: 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
butterfly777:
In a time like this, when the government would rather support killer herdsmen and bandits against people of other tribes, we the masses have to take the following steps to help ourselves:

1. Boycott Beef completely until open grazing is banned and cattle ranching is practiced.

2. Chase Fulanis herdsmen from our forests, since you don't know which one among them will kill us the next minute.

3. Pressurize our senators and reps to make laws against open grazing.

4. Hold our politicians to random for loss of lives to herdsmen.

5. Mass protests and mass actions against open grazing and herdsmen killings.

6. Organize and agitate for Nigeria to be divided.

Meanwhile, don't lose guard. Those people are deadly.

Nigerians will prefer to react online than do anything meaningful to tackle this situation.

Even those who try to do something about this situation are being insulted by the some people they tried to help.
Re: Herders Receive N15m Ransom After Kidnapping Farmers In Lagos by mr405: 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
Too bad, they could have implanted mini trackers in the bags used to convey the money to those bastards but you wont blame the family members of the abducted farmers. At this point in Nigeria no one is safe Mk God help us.

We sell anti kidnapping gadgets , Give us a call today to monitor the movement of your kids and also for spouses suspecting their other halfs pf cheating we have devices to monitor their movements also, Both softwares n hardwares.
Re: Herders Receive N15m Ransom After Kidnapping Farmers In Lagos by OriginalOmoOgun(f): 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nothing in the story shows that the kidnappers are herders.

Are you saying all kidnappers in Nigeria are herders?

All of you have suddenly forgotten forgotten Evans the kidnapper?

Dey use your sixth sense sometimes na
Re: Herders Receive N15m Ransom After Kidnapping Farmers In Lagos by Blackdisciple(m): 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2021
Hmmm for Lagos state !!!
Which means they are in the whole SW region, MNK who sees tomorrow.
Re: Herders Receive N15m Ransom After Kidnapping Farmers In Lagos by calcal: 1:43am On Mar 04, 2021
Dr. Aborede from Germany killed by herdsmen, another person from England killed by the same people, the next one is gonna be from America, we wait to see their reaction.

Sanwo-Olu has been ordered not to part take in the southwest meeting on security, hope the next victim will be from his family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing / Mele Kyari: ₦‎170/Litre Fuel Price Is Impossible / If I Resign, PDP Will Be Buried - Mu’azu; It's A Lie – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.