Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,629 members, 7,955,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:02 PM

Narrow Escape Or Just God's Mercy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Narrow Escape Or Just God's Mercy (657 Views)

Is Sex A Form Of Body Exercise Or Just Pleasure? / Ladies, See How To Escape Cancer In Your bosom!! / How To Escape Alcohol Addiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Narrow Escape Or Just God's Mercy by lucretina: 4:47pm On Apr 11, 2011
one of my cousins, who didnt know his hiv status,had been in a relationship with this girl for over 2years and they decided to get married, 2 months to the wedding, the church ordered for their hiv status result,
Lo and Behold, the girl's result read positive, whereas, that of my cousin was negative,
he had to go to several places, laboratory centres, hospitals, only to confirm that he is still negative.
is this really possible? and i know, just like he told me that he had been sleeping with her without any protection for over 2years
Re: Narrow Escape Or Just God's Mercy by Shokoloko(f): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2011
SHE RECENTLY CONTRACTED IT,
MAYBE SHE WAS TRYING TO GET A TATOO OF YOUR BROTHER'S NAME ON HER ANS THEY USED AN UNSTERILISED INSTRUMENT sad
Re: Narrow Escape Or Just God's Mercy by Dyt(f): 5:20pm On Apr 11, 2011
Gods mercy
Re: Narrow Escape Or Just God's Mercy by 25omega(m): 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2011
Shokoloko:

SHE RECENTLY CONTRACTED IT,
MAYBE SHE WAS TRYING TO GET A TATOO OF YOUR BROTHER'S NAME ON HER ANS THEY USED AN UNSTERILISED INSTRUMENT sad
Just like ^^ maybe she recntly got it. Tell your cousin he is not out of the woods yet he still has to go back 3 to 6 months to get follow up tests.
Another thing to consider is that maybe she got a false positive. Meaning the test came up positive but she isn't hiv positive. I hope they did another "blood" test for the woman
Re: Narrow Escape Or Just God's Mercy by 190: 5:45pm On Apr 11, 2011
25omega:

Just like ^^ maybe she recntly got it. Tell your cousin he is not out of the woods yet he still has to go back 3 to 6 months to get follow up tests.
Another thing to consider is that maybe she got a false positive. Meaning the test came up positive but she isn't hiv positive. I hope they did another "blood" test for the woman

word cheesy cheesy
Re: Narrow Escape Or Just God's Mercy by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 11, 2011
Give thanks and praises to the Almighty.
Only she can perform such miracles  smiley

and as someone said, your cousin must do follow ups because
sometimes aids can be in one's system for YEARS before it is
detected.
Re: Narrow Escape Or Just God's Mercy by MrsChima(f): 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2011
She is an Awesome God. All praises due to God.
Re: Narrow Escape Or Just God's Mercy by babyme1(f): 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

She is an Awesome God. All praises due to God.

Are you ok? undecided Like others have said,he should run another test after a period of time.

(1) (Reply)

Hiv Does Not Cause Aids. Azt (aids Medication) Causes Aids / Health. / “how To Sleep Well At Night!”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.