Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Looking For Ambitious Entreprenuers Who May B Searching For Business Opportunity - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Looking For Ambitious Entreprenuers Who May B Searching For Business Opportunity (713 Views)

Will This Affect Me When Searching For A Job? / 20 Things To Observe When Searching For Job / For Interested Young Entreprenuers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Ambitious Entreprenuers Who May B Searching For Business Opportunity by lids: 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2011
you've reached the desk of Lanre Shotunde. I'm either on the phone or away from
my desk. If your call is in reference to the ad please listen carefully for
the details of the opportunity.
Because of the global interest of our system in this down economy, we are exploring
and opening offices all across Nigeria and africa.
What I'm looking for is someone with the following background:
marketing, real estate, insurance, morgages, some1 having owned a homebase or
traditional business, direct sales, network marketing, internet marketing or traditional sales. I'm also
looking for ambitious entreprenuers who may be searching for an opportunity to start a business.

If you feel qualified and would like to learn more, Drop your name,location and fone no here(lidsresources@yahoo.com) and i will forward the mandatory
details to you for review. I will follow up with you within 24 to 48 hrs to discuss the next step.
Thank you.
Re: Looking For Ambitious Entreprenuers Who May B Searching For Business Opportunity by taobat: 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2011
am interested, send details to my mail tamiwise12@yahoo.com tanx

1 Like

Re: Looking For Ambitious Entreprenuers Who May B Searching For Business Opportunity by 2dmax(m): 6:57am On Apr 12, 2011
maxndianaefo@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For Ambitious Entreprenuers Who May B Searching For Business Opportunity by seye2012: 9:51am On Aug 10, 2012
post free classified ads on http://www.nairaoutlet.com/
Re: Looking For Ambitious Entreprenuers Who May B Searching For Business Opportunity by kemtol(f): 10:55am On Aug 10, 2012
am interested. forward d details to my mail at kemi_adebogun@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Front Desk Executive / I Will Order A Mini Laptop At 20k And Other Items For You From Amazon & Ebay! / Secure A Good Job And Earn An Attractive Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.