Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

How Can You Become A Millionaire In 2021 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can You Become A Millionaire In 2021 (167 Views)

Top 10 Legal Ways To Become A Millionaire In Nigeria / Best Gift For A Millionaire Mentor (Please Help Me) / How To Become A Millionaire In 7 Easy Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Become A Millionaire In 2021 by Vichenry16(m): 11:36am On Mar 03, 2021
If you’re reading this you’re one decision away from a total different life. What do I mean??

If I ask you, “do you want to be rich” surely you’ll look at me with one eye like what kind of question are you asking, who doesn’t want to be rich.

So what are your actions towards been rich. Are you really putting in all it takes to be a millionaire Do you have a millionaire mindset?? Do you think the same way you think to be a millionaire or you’re thinking differently In what way

You know some people just want to be rich but let me tell you something; “wanting” to be rich is not enough for you to be rich. You have to be rich, you have to be committed to be rich. I know people love having a plan B for themselves but plan B will only cut you off from achieving the real success.

Don’t give your head the chance to think poorly, you have to start thinking the way rich people think.

Should I tell you how they think?

Rich people believe they create their lives while poor people believe life happens to them. You should be responsible and in control of whatever happens to you. You should be in charge. You should be in charge of the steering of your life.

Stop complaining and blaming or beating your self up cos of your failure. Don’t get me wrong when I saying failing is a good thing. Now you’re not starting from scratch. You continue from where you stop. Learn from your failure cos it’s the best teacher at the moment

If you want to be a millionaire then a billionaire you have to start having a millionaire mindset.

I have a book called the millionaire mindset which have actually changed my life greatly. It a book that worth 5k but you’ll be getting yours for free and I bet it with you your life will surely make a difference
Click the link below to get it. It’s absolutely free
https:///message/4VXLRNTVXL7MO1

Have a great day

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Classic Stone Coated Steel Roof Tile With Warranty Period Of 50 Years / What Is The Update On NCC Ban On New Sim Registration / Best Wishes SMS - Quotes & Messages For Someone Special

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.