Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Article Writer At #1.5/word - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Article Writer At #1.5/word (524 Views)

CLOSED!! SEO Writer With Experience. N1.5/word CLOSED!! / GONE! I Need 2-3 Experienced SEO Writers N1.5/word / ⭐⭐⭐ I Will Write High Quality SEO Articles For You At N1.5/word ⭐⭐⭐ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Article Writer At #1.5/word by WyseWisdom: 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
Re: Article Writer At #1.5/word by Dominique123(m): 10:58am On Mar 21, 2021
For your best interest, don't work with this guy. He will just send you a copy and paste content and expect you to pay him. I hired him and gave him work to do. He sent back content with 56% plagiarism on it. So he was basically copying and pasting other people's contents. I made payment for some articles and when i found out the plagiarism issue, I told him I will delete all contents he sent to me and he should make a refund. He refused and even asked him to make further payments for other copied contents. Work with him at your own risk.

WyseWisdom:
Are you in need of an article writer in blog post, content writing of any kind, editing, plagiarism free, and so on, at an affordable price of #1.5/word. Feel free to contact me via my email (wisdomwyz@gmail.com)

(1) (Reply)

SEO Article Writers Needed / We Buy & Sell | Paypal | Bitcoin | 100% TRUSTED | Fast Payment / Nigeria Defence Academy Admission 2013/14 Last Batch Asistance-07031543819

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.