Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

New Music Download: Hold On To Me By Lauren Daigle - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Music Download: Hold On To Me By Lauren Daigle (192 Views)

[audio] Lauren Sanderson – Fake Love (drake's Cover) / Ijo Ope By Lauren K Prod. By Black Pee / Waptrick Mp3 Download- Waptrick Games, Videos Music Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Music Download: Hold On To Me By Lauren Daigle by FerrytimCharis: 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2021
Two-time GRAMMY Award winner and multi-platinum selling artist Lauren Daigle releases her new single, “Hold On To Me.” after her 2018 Grammy Award Winning Album Look Up Child.

“I hope this song reminds you there’s still good in the world. No matter the circumstance you are walking through, there is someone in your life there to help you get through it. There’s something powerful about having people in your life that see who you are through the worst of circumstances and still choose you. ‘Hold On To Me’ is about all of us coming together and remembering that being with each other and being there for each other is what life is truly all about,” shares Daigle.

Download via the link below:

https://gospelhub.co/new-music-download-hold-on-to-me-by-lauren-daigle/

(1) (Reply)

(music) Nikello-na God You Be / Top 5 Best Hip Hop Musicians In Nigeria / Record A Song At Ejoe Studios For Only N30,000. Studio Is At Ogba, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.