Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

10 Greatest Nollywood Actors Of The 21st Century - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 10 Greatest Nollywood Actors Of The 21st Century (490 Views)

8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating / Nollywood Actors And Actresses That Always Play The Same Role In Movies. / The Top 10 Male Nollywood Actors Of The Year 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Greatest Nollywood Actors Of The 21st Century by popeye73: 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nollywood has gone global and with the revival of the cinema culture in the country, more and more of the movie stars are being showcased to the rest of the world.
But the fact is that before now, years ago, there were those who shaped the movie industry into what it is today. They helped build Nollywood with their talents and dedication. They are the 10 greatest Nigerian actors of the 21st century.
See them here: https://allnews.ng/news/10-greatest-nollywood-actors-of-the-21st-century

Re: 10 Greatest Nollywood Actors Of The 21st Century by Shimishingshong: 1:46am On May 06, 2021
I have an awesome story written down that I am confident will make a top list blockbuster movie, but I don't know how to turn it into a script! I don't know what to do!!
If you are in this situation, or you just want to skip the whole screenwriting process. Look no further. I am Chiemerie Uchechukwu, I am an expert screenwriter and I can help you with that. I can turn your story to a professional script that will bring directors and producers rushing after your story, and teach you the standard basics of screenwriting. This is my e-mail: richkidgeneral2022@gmail.com, Contact me on my WhatsApp number 08117219889 also on Zoom: Chiemerie Uchechukwu. Let's get started.

(1) (Reply)

5 Films To Watch In April 2021 / Easy Way To Vote Online On Big Brother Naija 2021 / Prophet Who Foresaw Jonathan’s Defeat Releases New Prophecies, About Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.