Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,913 members, 7,952,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

30 Do Follow Backlinks From High Authority Profile Sites With DA 80+ 90+ - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 30 Do Follow Backlinks From High Authority Profile Sites With DA 80+ 90+ (164 Views)

Order Your Quality Content And Get Free Do Follow Profile Backlinks {DA - 80+} / FREE Blog Commenting Sites With DA 10+ ( How To Build Backlinks For Free) / Similar Sites With Waptrick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

30 Do Follow Backlinks From High Authority Profile Sites With DA 80+ 90+ by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2021
Backlinks determines a website rank by 40%. To be visible on search engines you need Backlinks and here's a nice and limited offer. Grab yours now.

The two pictures below reveals two sites one with a DA of 70 and the other 8.

I cannot say that what I want to reveal is 100% the reason behind why this low DA new site is getting over 100,000 visitors per month.

The first site has a lot of Backlinks, but do you know many of this Backlinks are redirection links. While this Backlinks(redirection) may increase your domain authority they do not increase your rankings.

This site visitors per month is not up to 5000 yet with a domain authority of 70 having Backlinks from over 2000 sites.

But the other website with DA of 8 has Backlinks from 50 sites, 100 Backlinks, 12 of which is do follow. Then I noticed that, The highest DA site which had a (DA 35) linking to this website with DA of 8 visitors where from three major countries. Again I noticed also that this sites with DA of 8 too also got most of its website traffic from the same three major countries.

Then I said to myself, how could one Backlink be as powerful as this. However the guys website contents is cool, website speed excellent and also His internal links.

This guy am talking about website is ranking first for a very competitive keyword, pumping traffic to his sites. I did not not want to mention the exact amount of traffic coz it's even more than 200K, neither will I mention the guys url for safety purpose.

So it's never about quantity and that's why i am here to offer this.

You see it's no one's fault, building Backlinks is actually hard and some time we try some short cuts which later bounce back at us. I am speaking from experience, I got my DA to 60 this was on ahrefs actually, and my traffic remained frustrating, and now I had to go and try deleting those Backlinks and many of those which I could not delete I got their list and blocked them

If you're here and you happen to be a new blogger you're lucky and if you're a old blogger and have built link the wrong way, I can help you get rid them at a cheap price 1000N but it depends on the volume of links though.

Here's the main thing, why not allow me create Backlinks for you and then focus on on page SEO. E.g writing only posts that people search for e.t.c.

I would have love to have held a tutorial but I can't, school has resumed already, but if you're interested you can msg me and if I get a particular amount of Interested candidates, I will find time.

First offer - I will create 30 profile Backlinks from 30 High authority sites having DA 80+ 90+ for 5000N in less than one week for your website.

2nd offer - I will build 50 Backlinks from web directories having DA 17+ 20+ 25+ in less than one week also 5000N. The interesting part about this 2nd offer is that you don't necessarily need to build the links to your homepage. Rather you could build it particular particular post or page with an anchor and they'll thereby rank for this anchor text.

And I will also help in getting them indexed though not instantly it takes little time.

You can purchase both offer and just focus on your blog. But as time goes you can build more Backlinks, can't wait to start getting your messages.

WhatsApp 2349071464646

(1) (Reply)

Jobs / How to Delete a Blogger Blog in 2021 / Youtube Channel For Sale 6k Subscribers!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.