Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,527 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt Now In Use: Pictures & Video - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt Now In Use: Pictures & Video (37177 Views)

Loko-Oweto Bridge Connecting Benue And Nasarawa Now Ready For Use (Pictures) / Artillery Flyover In Port Harcourt At Night (Pictures)) & ((Video) / Update On Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt: Photos & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt Now In Use: Pictures & Video by Boss469(m): 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

What makes Bini and Ikwerres brothers apart from the stupid Bini migration theory?
Your brothers are the Yorubas whom you share history with not Ikwerres!

We (ikwerre) are descendants of the great Benin empire

Nothing can change that

1 Like

Re: Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt Now In Use: Pictures & Video by Boss469(m): 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
ken6488:
ND so don't America, Europe starts somewhere

Stop this rubbish

Stop which rubbish? Somebody is telling u fact in 2021

And you're after him why?
Re: Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt Now In Use: Pictures & Video by ken6488(m): 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
Boss469:

Stop which rubbish? Somebody is telling u fact in 2021

And you're after him why?
There no fact anywhere america,eurpe,japan where build by hardworking citizens of those countries , he can not jist be coming online just typing anything , ok what have him turn to change the country

what do we really want, if the governor decided to loot the money with do the projects , we will complain
he did the project we will still compalin

all this blame game will not take us any where
Re: Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt Now In Use: Pictures & Video by pode(m): 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
Is this first Artillery or second Artillery?
Re: Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt Now In Use: Pictures & Video by KanuSE: 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
ken6488:

No fucking idea, America didn't just become big

Continue to celebrate mediocrity...I can't deal.

Phew!

1 Like

Re: Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt Now In Use: Pictures & Video by Boss469(m): 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
ken6488:
There no fact anywhere america,eurpe,japan where build by hardworking citizens of those countries , he can not jist be coming online just typing anything , ok what have him turn to change the country

what do we really want, if the governor decided to loot the money with do the projects , we will complain
he did the project we will still compalin

all this blame game will not take us any where

Hear your self

That's why they will continue stealing becos we are not united

Wetin no good no good
Re: Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt Now In Use: Pictures & Video by ken6488(m): 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
Boss469:

Hear your self

That's why they will continue stealing becos we are not united

Wetin no good no good
only time you suppose to be fighting for is restructuring
Re: Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt Now In Use: Pictures & Video by Owajigarrisson(m): 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
Boss469:

We (ikwerre) are descendants of the great Benin empire

Nothing can change that

See Bini man claiming Ikwerre grin grin grin. Ikwerres are too heterogeneous to have migrated from one single place not to talk of Bini,if you like continue living in delusion, there is no relationship whatsoever between Ikwerres and Binis.
Re: Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt Now In Use: Pictures & Video by Afianmawazobia(f): 3:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
Mandela27:
Nice one I go enter ph again very soon

make juice men head calm down fess
broda pls pple too many 4 pitakwa so we dnt need u 4 nw
Re: Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt Now In Use: Pictures & Video by cremedelacreme: 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2021
pode:
Is this first Artillery or second Artillery?

The flyover spans 1st and 2nd artillery. From Shell gate to Genesis/Rumuogba.
Re: Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt Now In Use: Pictures & Video by Boss469(m): 3:43pm On Mar 03, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

See Bini man claiming Ikwerre grin grin grin. Ikwerres are too heterogeneous to have migrated from one single place not to talk of Bini,if you like continue living in delusion, there is no relationship whatsoever between Ikwerres and Binis.

Yo!!! Am an ikwerre man from rumukurushi

Where are you from?
Re: Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt Now In Use: Pictures & Video by Ayomi90: 3:50pm On Mar 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Damnnnnn
Port Harcourt my city ......

Not some overrated and choked dumb fuckkk slum called lagos ....
For all those quoting and insulting me...bring it on.....ain't scared Because i am a real niggarrr and a Bini son

A real niggarrr is not supposed to be young, dumb and broke
Apart from smoking weed, banging pussy and drinking beer.....a real niggarrr should always seek for knowledge anyday anytime twice on Wednesday......
Binis and ikweres are one hell of a fuckkking brother...
Ikweres are our brothers..
Even Wike nd d sons of PH dare not compare their state with Lagos, village boy wey never see city is making mouth.

1 Like

Re: Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt Now In Use: Pictures & Video by Owajigarrisson(m): 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2021
Boss469:

Yo!!! Am an ikwerre man from rumukurushi

Where are you from?

You can claim to be from anywhere and I don't care.
As far as I'm concerned, I sure know that you are:
(1)Either a Bini man parading as an Ikwerre man
Or
(2)An Ikwerre man who has been brainwashed with the Bini theory!!

Wether you are any of them, just know that Ikwerre is a heterogeneous nationality,and its component communities have different ancestry with some claiming to migrate from Ogba,Ekpeye,Egbema,Ijaw,Kalabari,Ogoni and even some from Isoma land(Ibo hinterland),so the Bini migration story is delusional just like the Jewish migration story of the Ibos is stupid!
Re: Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt Now In Use: Pictures & Video by Ayomi90: 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2021
Elzakzaky:

How an intelligent person like you can agree to queue behind an illiterate like Sunday Igboho still beats me. Same as the way Igbos with all their sophistication and business acumen can agree to queue behind a non entity like Nnamdi Kanu. Now you cant enjoy supplies from the north. No thanks to Sunday Adeyemo (Igboho). q
Sunday Igboho is more educated than u, how many countries have u been to, where do ur children school? Ur life no pass Naija nd u think u ar intelligent. Abeg swerve to dat shithole village of urs.
Re: Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt Now In Use: Pictures & Video by Boss469(m): 3:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
Owajigarrisson:

You can claim to be from anywhere and I don't care.
As far as I'm concerned, I sure know that you are:
(1)Either a Bini man parading as an Ikwerre man
Or
(2)An Ikwerre man who has been brainwashed with the Bini theory!!

Wether you are any of them, just know that Ikwerre is a heterogeneous nationality,and its component communities have different ancestry with some claiming to migrate from Ogba,Ekpeye,Egbema,Ijaw,Kalabari,Ogoni and even some from Isoma land(Ibo hinterland),so the Bini migration story is delusional just like the Jewish migration story of the Ibos is stupid!

Is that ur theory?
Re: Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt Now In Use: Pictures & Video by Owajigarrisson(m): 4:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
Boss469:

Is that ur theory?

That is the theory of the people I know quite well,the real theory and not the hilarious theory from people who live thousands of kilometers away from Ali Ikwerre
Re: Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt Now In Use: Pictures & Video by Owajigarrisson(m): 4:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
Ayomi90:

Even Wike nd d sons of PH dare not compare their state with Lagos, village boy wey never see city is making mouth.

Don't mind that Bini clown claiming PH grin grin grin

I wonder why he can't talk about Benin City grin grin grin
Re: Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt Now In Use: Pictures & Video by Kinematics: 4:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
Sultty:
see yeye name.which one be artillery fly over again na so una blood hot

That name has been there even before you were conceived.

1 Like

Re: Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt Now In Use: Pictures & Video by Advocate500: 4:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
Harrynight:
CONGRATULATIONS to Riverians!

Wike is working!

The last time a Governor was this proactive was Akpabio of Akwa-Ibom State and Ambode of Lagos State!
don't speak if you are not in rivers state, he is working nothing, no single youth empowerment, payment of retirement benefits is not in existence, no promotion, agricultural scheme is zero only flyovers.
Re: Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt Now In Use: Pictures & Video by Elzakzaky: 4:12pm On Mar 03, 2021
Ayomi90:

Sunday Igboho is more educated than u, how many countries have u been to, where do ur children school? Ur life no pass Naija nd u think u ar intelligent. Abeg swerve to dat shithole village of urs.
lol.Visiting countries make one educated? smh for you
Re: Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt Now In Use: Pictures & Video by AnthonyAk(m): 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2021
So true true Mr sweet don go. If you know you know
Re: Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt Now In Use: Pictures & Video by Ayomi90: 4:19pm On Mar 03, 2021
Elzakzaky:

lol.Visiting countries make one educated? smh for you
Yes ask ur teacher, it is part of education which is even more expensive, u can't attain such days y u ar aggressive.
Re: Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt Now In Use: Pictures & Video by Jostoman: 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2021
Harrynight:
CONGRATULATIONS to Riverians!

Wike is working!

The last time a Governor was this proactive was Akpabio of Akwa-Ibom State and Ambode of Lagos State!
udom Emmanuel is also doing wonder

1 Like

Re: Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt Now In Use: Pictures & Video by Mandela27: 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2021
Afianmawazobia:
broda pls pple too many 4 pitakwa so we dnt need u 4 nw
Comot for my front man disguising as a woman
Re: Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt Now In Use: Pictures & Video by Elzakzaky: 4:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
Ayomi90:

Yes ask ur teacher, it is part of education which is even more expensive, u can't attain such days y u ar aggressive.
sorry, but you are not making sense
Re: Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt Now In Use: Pictures & Video by Boss469(m): 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
Advocate500:
don't speak if you are not in rivers state, he is working nothing, no single youth empowerment, payment of retirement benefits is not in existence, no promotion, agricultural scheme is zero only flyovers.

Emergency issue like soot. I heard his government set up a panel to investigate
Re: Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt Now In Use: Pictures & Video by Ayomi90: 8:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
Elzakzaky:

sorry, but you are not making sense
It can't make sense to u coz u ar not properly educated.
Re: Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt Now In Use: Pictures & Video by Chioma1989: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
The poverty rate in this country is mind boggling. Once they show any Nigerian City, you will surely see hawkers moving up and down. No decent job. Working to survive
Re: Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt Now In Use: Pictures & Video by VanBommel(m): 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Damnnnnn
Port Harcourt my city ......

Not some overrated and choked dumb fuckkk slum called lagos ....
For all those quoting and insulting me...bring it on.....ain't scared Because i am a real niggarrr and a Bini son

A real niggarrr is not supposed to be young, dumb and broke
Apart from smoking weed, banging pussy and drinking beer.....a real niggarrr should always seek for knowledge anyday anytime twice on Wednesday......
Binis and ikweres are one hell of a fuckkking brother...
Ikweres are our brothers..
ikwerres are your brothers and they bear Igbo names? Cow dung and rotten pineapple dey your brain undecided
Re: Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt Now In Use: Pictures & Video by Coquinoqui: 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
Dakar SN

Re: Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt Now In Use: Pictures & Video by seleroms2(m): 4:46am On Mar 04, 2021
[quote author=4tomandchi post=99569445]While Northern APC governors are busy cashing out with AK 47 and bandictry Southern PDP governors are delivering dividends of democracy.

God bless PDP
God bless Nigeria. [/quot
Forget politics go and see what gandollar and zulum are doing up north
Re: Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt Now In Use: Pictures & Video by mechanics(m): 8:30am On Mar 04, 2021
I guess that's the flyover that people where paying wheel barrow pushers to carry them across?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Floods Carry Vehicles In Niger State After Heavy Rain.. / Cameroonian Lady Has Message About Nigerians Living Abroad (Video) / Scary Moment Cow Went Berserk In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.