Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' (49950 Views)

Jigawa People Shunned Tinubu As He Stormed State Yesterday (Video) / Sowore Reveals New Police Salary, Says No Policeman Should Earn Less Than N100k / Atiku Abubakar Personally Visits Wike After He 'Stormed Out Of Venue'. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' by Lagoon0: 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2021
Maxymilliano:

And how will this get him justice at the end of the trial
Read again to understand the purpose and stop asking dumb question
Re: Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' by abiala2015(m): 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2021
Sowore, the panafricanist indeed. I hail ooo.
Re: Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2021
emerituzz:
Cryptocurrency is the best investment Vehicle of the 21st century.

Especially if you can get new cryptocurrency coins for free without spending a dime then HOLD for the value to explode in the future.

GoodDollar coins launched in September last year has more than doubled in value and it has much more growth potential.

The best part is you don't have to spend any money to acquire it for now. You can check my signature to claim free 50G$
SO YOU COULDNT GET ENOUGH TRAFFIC IN THE CRYPTO SECT YOU DECIDE TO SPAM FP ABI..OLE
Re: Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2021
I love Sowore than the vegetable in Aso rock, I've not been regretting o voted for him
Re: Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' by kramer: 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2021
This guy just loves attention, nothing more nothing less

1 Like

Re: Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' by LordKO(m): 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2021
And what's bad or derogatory about "herbalist." Both you and those who've cast aspersions on the herbalist are mentally parochial.
Re: Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' by Cachetdotng: 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2021
The way we think in Nigeria is really affecting us grin
Re: Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' by jrusky(m): 2:24pm On Mar 03, 2021
kettykin:
This guys and their fetishes. Tufiakwa

Shut your month and just feck off.

What is your identity if you even has any.

Face front with your Tufiakwa bullshit.
Re: Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' by ec0malchemist(m): 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
O por !

I am not surprised any more. Sowore wey go court yesterday with him babalawo, e get why Any loseguarding for this country, na gone too soon remain.
Re: Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' by paddyDIGITAL(m): 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
Not surprised. We are in Nigeria
Re: Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' by andyanders: 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2021
His explanation can't change his damaged immage with his present appearance in court with the juju man or whatever he calls him.

96% of these politicians are occult members.

1 Like

Re: Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' by Optional09: 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
No one gives a fuckkk

sowore has always been a pussy ass niggarr...and he is a gonna remain a pussy ass niggarr
Fighting for his own damnn interests
Same moda fuckkker that destroyed Jonathan now wants freedom
He ain't gonna see no freedom...pussy ass moda fuckkker

Not supposed how much your mother’s pussy stinks.

Sowore ain’t nobody piece of meat, instead for Sowore not to gain freedom Buhari will use the rope.

Think Sowore think hardcore, malo wa.

1 Like

Re: Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' by emerituzz: 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2021
perkyB:
SO YOU COULDNT GET ENOUGH TRAFFIC IN THE CRYPTO SECT YOU DECIDE TO SPAM FP ABI..OLE

I will remind you in two years time.

Na so people take condemn BITCOIN.

Thanks
Re: Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' by Wickedfacts: 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
No one gives a fuckkk

sowore has always been a pussy ass niggarr...and he is a gonna remain a pussy ass niggarr

You are a big fool. You sit down in Edo state scamming elderly White women thinking yóò are enjoying life. How stupid you are.

Sowore is based in New York. If he decides to keep quiet today, he won't be hungry. He is here so that your life won't be ruined like those of your parents and you are talking nonsense.

Sowore faced Abacha, in fact, they injected poison in his head and he had to be smuggled out of Nigeria. Where was your useless father then?
Sowore faced OBJ, faced Yar'Adua, faced GEJ and is currently tormenting Buhari. Unfortunately, you can only remember GEJ because you are a blockhead.

3 Likes

Re: Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
No one gives a fuckkk

you think you are relevant on this forum and your opinion counts.you are delusional and you need to find work. you type like a kid and you just spew rubbish when you do.preek.
Re: Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' by maxpat: 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
Sowore for me I think is one of the very few intelligent human being from the Afonjas, A good way to promote the African Culture and let the judge lie in front of ifa and see what happens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' by Deserea: 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2021
kettykin:
This guys and their fetishes. Tufiakwa
Is he not an African

Re: Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
grin Pan Africanist wey dey wear Jeans.... Just talk say you bring your Juju man come court. ..Shikena We are a Secular society it's not a crime.

Me I can't wait for you to run for L. G Chairman make you win so we can bring Sango Priest to swear an oath for you, so if you steal na thunder go just delete you but this your Presidential ambition be like rough play to me.
Re: Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' by Muyoatlanta(m): 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
No one gives a fuckkk

That's what we all do; fight for our interests. There is nothing bad about it. We should only be mindful that our interests don't erode others. And yes our interests over time changes. Support good ventures
Re: Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' by hybridblood07(m): 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2021
They will go back and bribe IFA. Our politicians are too corrupt
ThreeEyedRaven:
lol. This is what suits the Nigerian wicked governments, let them swear to Ifa and see if they wont be afraid of stealing and mismanaging public funds

1 Like

Re: Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' by Enn214(m): 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
una future president.... na this kyne amateur won rule Naija
Re: Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' by kioski: 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
tbtosine:
okay. He should have dress in the same Africa attire with the man in other to prove his point of Africanism. Talking about Africa belief in an English dress is like portray bandits to be a peace maker and not criminals to the society they killed. We all have problem to solve by ourself in this country. Not untill we fix ourself we can't fix bad goverance.
I know say you must get something to say. Na una type be part of our African problem.
Re: Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' by omojesu202(m): 2:55pm On Mar 03, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
No one gives a fuckkk

no be everytime you must comment ooo
Re: Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' by ThreeEyedRaven: 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2021
grin grin grin grin
hybridblood07:
They will go back and bribe IFA. Our politicians are too corrupt

1 Like

Re: Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' by lucky4west: 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
damage control why not just admit u are a traditional worshipper and has come prepared with charms, amulets etc to ward off any attack....if it was all about traditional attire why didn't you appear in the same "traditional attire" to buttress your point?
Re: Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' by Eastcaostboy: 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
nifemi25:
Imagine the judge self can't tell the herbalist to use nose mask...he doesn't use one and no one dear confront him...
that's what you see in a country full with dumbs. How would he tell the herbalist to put his mask on. He has been distracted due to he is no a Pro but a bias in his field
Re: Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' by tbtosine(m): 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
kioski:
I know say you must get something to say. Na una type be part of our African problem.

don't be silly boy. Be wise enough to see your problem not to fight one another. I only speack out my opinion not to condem anyone here or create scene. If we can't identify our problem we won't get a solution to it. That is all my point. To fix our problem first.
Re: Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' by karnap(m): 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2021
nifemi25:
Imagine the judge self can't tell the herbalist to use nose mask...he doesn't use one and no one dear confront him...
grin
Re: Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist' by ubimagos: 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
Even Sowore of all people can not differentiate the difference between Herbalist and a Native Doctor! isorite

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Diezani Alison-Madueke’s Plea For Mercy" - By Rotimi Fasan / UBA Burnt And Burgled In Akwa Ibom Over Naira Scarcity (Video) / Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.