Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Benefits Of Handmade Soap On The Skin - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Benefits Of Handmade Soap On The Skin (264 Views)

Vitamin E Capsule And The Skin Beauty Hack You Should Know About It / I Need Suppliers Of Handmade Slippers And Sandals / My Gallery Of Handmade Accessories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Handmade Soap On The Skin by jellyfish92: 2:19pm On Mar 03, 2021

Soap is a part of our everyday hygiene. It has been an art that has been practiced for thousands of years. Handmade soap production dates back to Babylon around 2800 A.C. Handmade soap has been a part of various early civilizations with various techniques of making them. And to date, soap making is still a relevant and useful practice in the world.
Read more below...
https://mbgon.com/best-handmade-soap/
Re: Benefits Of Handmade Soap On The Skin by tot3ntanZz: 12:13pm On Aug 20, 2023
CaneMint:
Hey guys! Could you please tell me about some other benefits of handmade soap for my skin? Thanks in advance for your answers!
Hey! Handmade soap offers numerous benefits for the skin due to its natural ingredients and careful craftsmanship. Unlike mass-produced soaps, handmade soap bars often contain nourishing oils, butters, and botanicals that maintain skin's moisture and provide essential nutrients. These soaps are gentle and free from harsh chemicals, making them suitable for sensitive skin and reducing the risk of irritation or allergies. Handmade soap retains glycerin, a natural humectant that attracts moisture, leaving the skin hydrated and soft.

(1) (Reply)

Guys What Are Those Things That Ladies Wear That You Hate So Much / Check This Elegance Design / African Heritage Beauty Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.