Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Help Distinguish Between Wheat, Millet And 'oka Baba' - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Help Distinguish Between Wheat, Millet And 'oka Baba' (464 Views)

Prices Of Bread, Paste May Crash As FG Releases Four New Varieties Of Wheat / How Prepare Akidi And Oka / Santa Claus Spotted At Oka Market In Benin City Sharing Onions. (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Distinguish Between Wheat, Millet And 'oka Baba' by kosewu: 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2021
My instructor gave me an assignment. To distinguish between wheat, millets and 'oka baba' (I don't even know the english term for this) with foods that consist of each of them. I need the help of the foodlanders.

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Cuddling / Learn How To Bake Like A Pro / Have You Eaten Jack Fruit Before? It Tastes Like Vanilla Flavoured Ice Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.