Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Reportedly Dumps The Singer, Leaves His Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Reportedly Dumps The Singer, Leaves His Home (4832 Views)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million / Davido’s Fiancee, Chioma Beats Coronavirus, Tests Negative Twice / Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Stuns In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Reportedly Dumps The Singer, Leaves His Home by MuguVideosNG: 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
The relationship between Nigerian musician, Davido and his fiancee, Chioma has crashed.

Musician, Davido and Chioma have currently gone their separate ways following the alleged crash of their relationship.

It was gathered that Chioma reportedly dumped Davido and left his home for allegedly cheating multiple times during their relationship.

This is coming after the popular singer was spotted in St. Maarten holding hands with another lady, Mya Yafai, who is a former lesbian partner of famous rapper, Young MA.

In a report by Stella Dimoko-Korkus blog, Chioma had dumped Davido in October 2020, as she also moved out of his house last year.

SDK writes: “According to the Insiders, Chioma is the one who walked out of the relationship and not the other way round like is being pedaled on the social media.

According to the insiders ”She is a strong woman. All these news and the attacks on the social media might hurt her but she will be fine…She walked out of the relationship when it went South because of some certain things, people should cut her some slacks’ and stop attacking and trying to shame her on the social media.

The Insider says ”Chioma moved out since October 2020, so how does that amount to being dumped? People should let her be so she can rebuild peacefully”

The Insiders also alleged that the crooner is upset for being dumped and that is why his doing things openly to hurt her back.”

“He chases women a lot and seems not to be the who wants marriage with any woman. Chioma has endured enough and for a 25-year-old, it’s high time she left his life and start something for herself,” another source said.

https://web.muguvideos.com/2021/03/03/davidos-fiancee-chioma-reportedly-dumps-the-singer-leaves-his-home/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Reportedly Dumps The Singer, Leaves His Home by Kriss216: 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
Her loss!

She should carry the tag "Davido's baby mama" with her full chest.

Useless daughters of Eve! Bringing shame and disregard to their families. Anu!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Reportedly Dumps The Singer, Leaves His Home by Spending123: 6:37pm On Mar 03, 2021
If this happens to be true I can say that Nigerian girls are useless all of them.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Reportedly Dumps The Singer, Leaves His Home by Bbass1990(m): 7:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
Seems the concoction has expired ooooo.
davido the water that would carry you away enhn.

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Reportedly Dumps The Singer, Leaves His Home by Bobgattii: 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
hope say she go with the porch

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Reportedly Dumps The Singer, Leaves His Home by Meto1234(m): 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
Bbass1990:
Seems the concoction has expired ooooo.
davido the water that would carry you away enhn.
Assurance done spoil be that.g
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Reportedly Dumps The Singer, Leaves His Home by EvolvedPisces(m): 8:25pm On Mar 03, 2021
Spending123:
If this happens to be true I can say that Nigerian girls are useless all of them.
upcoming criminal and Almajiri

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Reportedly Dumps The Singer, Leaves His Home by Harry00(m): 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2021
Kriss216:
Her loss!
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Reportedly Dumps The Singer, Leaves His Home by punisha: 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2021
Kriss216:
Her loss!

She should carry the tag "Davido's baby mama" with her full chest.

Useless daughters of Eve! Bringing shame and disregard to their families. Anu!

learn to talk without showing your stupidity often.
did she conceive immaculately?
why absolve Davido of something he did glaringly?
is the son not as a result of coitus with chioma?

I like davido don't mean I should reason silly.
he should be ashamed of misleading everyone that she was the end of his playboy days and apologize possibly for the insults , embarrassment, emotional trauma and dilemma she is facing because of him.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Reportedly Dumps The Singer, Leaves His Home by Kriss216: 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
punisha:

learn to talk without showing your stupidity often.
did she conceive immaculately?
why absolve Davido of something he did glaringly?
is the son not as a result of coitus with chioma?

I like davido don't mean I should reason silly.
he should be ashamed of misleading everyone that she was the end of his playboy days and apologize possibly for the insults , embarrassment, emotional trauma and dilemma she is facing because of him.
Davido owe no one any apology.

Chioma was foolish to expect loyalty from someone with two baby mamas.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Reportedly Dumps The Singer, Leaves His Home by Liposure: 10:08pm On Mar 03, 2021
At last, chioma has fallen from grace to grass. Like seers, we all saw it coming going by the playerful nature of davido. It was only a matter of time before everything played out in realD.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Reportedly Dumps The Singer, Leaves His Home by pozehnani(f): 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
Hope she made enough money before leaving.

Chioma made a very big mistake to think a Yoruba guy will be loyal to her.

More lesson learnt.

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Reportedly Dumps The Singer, Leaves His Home by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2021
pozehnani:

More lesson learnt.
Chioma issa bitch, a money chaser.....serves her right.

She should be used as an warning to young gals, never to abandone their education because of fake "assurance". And she fvcking did it for a frog voice nigga - highest level of stupidity angry

P.S: Stop with the tribal bigotry angry be warned!

#OGbeforeIG

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Reportedly Dumps The Singer, Leaves His Home by Spending123: 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
EvolvedPisces:
my family members are all upcoming criminals and Almajiris

Yeah I know!!! don't mention

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Reportedly Dumps The Singer, Leaves His Home by daddytime(m): 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
Perhaps he confirmed the rumours of a past affair between Chioma and Perruzi and just couldn't live with or pretend about being unperturbed by it.

Just maybe...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Reportedly Dumps The Singer, Leaves His Home by adehtokunboh(m): 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
Whatever happened to chef chi with assurance?
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Reportedly Dumps The Singer, Leaves His Home by 99thEnemy(m): 11:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
Where is the Assurance Davido was singing for her naaa! ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Reportedly Dumps The Singer, Leaves His Home by Spending123: 12:10am On Mar 04, 2021
EvolvedPisces:
Sir please you can employ me even if is taking care of your dogs I will do so. As it stands now we have nothing to eat at home, my parents are not helping matters in fact they are useless set of beings that doesn't have any sense. Please sir am dying of depression and my next alternative is for me to kill my parents and commit suicide because we're not worth living.

Abeg who know this agama lizard? Leave me nah, I do bad thing come join nairaland? see I go leave this nairaland for you ooo.
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Reportedly Dumps The Singer, Leaves His Home by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:14am On Mar 04, 2021
pozehnani:

More lesson learnt.

grin loyal how?? It wasn't a court wedding rather it was an introduction. Famous Musicians are always polygamous.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Reportedly Dumps The Singer, Leaves His Home by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:18am On Mar 04, 2021
99thEnemy:
Where is the Assurance Davido was singing for her naaa! ? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ASSURANCE + CHEF = CHEFSURANCE

It's all in the Chefsurance

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Reportedly Dumps The Singer, Leaves His Home by Mandela27: 12:26am On Mar 04, 2021
No love lost no love found.smile
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Reportedly Dumps The Singer, Leaves His Home by pozehnani(f): 1:09am On Mar 04, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

grin loyal how?? It wasn't a court wedding rather it was an introduction. Famous Musicians are always polygamous.

So even in a relationship one is not expected to be loyal?
Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Reportedly Dumps The Singer, Leaves His Home by dangotesmummy: 3:09am On Mar 04, 2021
Wait, I'm not understanding some things.lets get some things straight

So you were thinking a guy as lousy, immature and promiscuous as Davido will be faithful to you? Serrrriiiiiously?

Before you met him and agreed to get pregnant with him,you very well knew,infact it wasn't a secret that he was a serial baby daddy to several women and you think you can change an over pampered grown baby?

Because you are .....?

Very soon breeze go blow and fowl Yash go open as e blow Tonto dike and the lady married to her ex

The assurance car (we never see you drive)

Or the endless engagement that never led to marriage

It's just like marrying kwam1 and expect fidelity.there are some people that you shouldn't even be expecting fidelity from if you decide to be with them moreso the absence of not having a mother particularly at his formative age affected his character

If he had a mother that raised him and was not snatched by death prematuredly,he will not have had character deficiencies and this gross level of immaturity and irresponsibility.he reminds me of someone like nairamarley.davido smokes weed openly, doesn't even hide it from you,drinks alcohol and womanizes openly and you expect him to magically Change? Abi you are believing those unwise elders that says "marriage will change him" . Sorry,they were deceiving you because they themselves know their son has character problem that cannot be hidden so they lie to you so you can open your eyes and walk into a trap

I'm sure the next girl too will think she would change him and the cycle continues

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Reportedly Dumps The Singer, Leaves His Home by dangotesmummy: 3:32am On Mar 04, 2021
Catfishing:

Chioma issa bitch, a money chaser.....serves her right.

She should be used as an warning to young gals, never to abandone their education because of fake "assurance". And she fvcking did it for a frog voice nigga - highest level of stupidity angry

P.S: Stop with the tribal bigotry angry be warned!

#OGbeforeIG
funny thing is that even the Davido she sacrificed her education for went back to complete his education.it was just a matter of time before this farcade blows open

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Reportedly Dumps The Singer, Leaves His Home by 99thEnemy(m): 3:48am On Mar 04, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

ASSURANCE + CHEF = CHEFSURANCE

It's all in the Chefsurance
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fiancee, Chioma Reportedly Dumps The Singer, Leaves His Home by femi4: 6:09am On Mar 04, 2021
Let her go back to school...olodo oshi

She dropped out of school for audio assurance

Now, no more porsche

Reality show is dead

Marriage not in sight

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Photo Made Kanye West Fall In Love With Kim Kardashian See / See What This Husband Did To His Wife After He Caught Her Dancing With Another G / Miley Cyrus Goes Half Nude, Shows Off B0obs & N!pples In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.