Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Ibadan Only !!!!yourself Or Someone Around You Might Need This Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ibadan Only !!!!yourself Or Someone Around You Might Need This Job (382 Views)

Should I Resign From This Job? Pls Help Me / Should I Accept This Job Or Move On? / Policeman, Oluwa Oscar Lam: "I Took This Job Knowing I May Never Get Rich" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibadan Only !!!!yourself Or Someone Around You Might Need This Job by Purpleleaf: 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
If you have an Amazing and persuasive personality and want a job that allows you to do other things like studying, apprenticeship and even having another job then keep reading.

PurpleLeaf Recruiting is currently hiring marketing officers on behalf of one of Nigeria's most successful Agriculture based companies......Stop right there: you're probably thinking- "I'm not interested in anything like marketing " Yeah,I know that feeling too BUT this is not your typical marketing job that puts you under immense pressure to meet unrealistic targets in unfavourable environments.

You can literally choose where to work and when to
work.
N40,000/month + Commission
Dependable team to assist
Very affordable service to sell and easy demographic to
sell to.

Everyone knows someone that needs a job- if you're not willing to take a chance or make a move on this, atleast share these with others around you - It could be a life line for someone else. Open to residents of IBADAN ONLY .Text 09044353893 on WhatsApp.[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Ibadan Only !!!!yourself Or Someone Around You Might Need This Job by Purpleleaf: 8:45pm On Mar 03, 2021
Re: Ibadan Only !!!!yourself Or Someone Around You Might Need This Job by Purpleleaf: 7:44am On Mar 04, 2021
Re: Ibadan Only !!!!yourself Or Someone Around You Might Need This Job by Purpleleaf: 9:57am On Mar 04, 2021
Purpleleaf:
If you have an Amazing and persuasive personality and want a job that allows you to do other things like studying, apprenticeship and even having another job then keep reading.

PurpleLeaf Recruiting is currently hiring marketing officers on behalf of one of Nigeria's most successful Agriculture based companies......Stop right there: you're probably thinking- "I'm not interested in anything like marketing " Yeah,I know that feeling too BUT this is not your typical marketing job that puts you under immense pressure to meet unrealistic targets in unfavourable environments.

work.
sell to.

Everyone knows someone that needs a job- if you're not willing to take a chance or make a move on this, atleast share these with others around you - It could be a life line for someone else. Open to residents of IBADAN ONLY .Text 09044353893 on WhatsApp.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Ibadan Only !!!!yourself Or Someone Around You Might Need This Job by Purpleleaf: 10:47am On Mar 04, 2021
Re: Ibadan Only !!!!yourself Or Someone Around You Might Need This Job by Purpleleaf: 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2021
Purpleleaf:

work.
sell to.

Re: Ibadan Only !!!!yourself Or Someone Around You Might Need This Job by Purpleleaf: 3:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
Re: Ibadan Only !!!!yourself Or Someone Around You Might Need This Job by Purpleleaf: 10:23am On Mar 05, 2021
Re: Ibadan Only !!!!yourself Or Someone Around You Might Need This Job by Purpleleaf: 1:15pm On Mar 05, 2021
Re: Ibadan Only !!!!yourself Or Someone Around You Might Need This Job by Purpleleaf: 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Is Education Truly Scam? / Depressed: When Is The Darkest Moment Of Your Life?how Did You Scale Through / MTN Or Nigerian Breweries, Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.