Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

A Short Story About An Ingrate I Met On Ebay - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Short Story About An Ingrate I Met On Ebay (271 Views)

Dangote: Where Does This Ingrate Make His Money - Africa Or America / CHECKOUT & SHIP ON EBAY 950/$ / Don't deal With Sirlop (08068205701) , He Is A Scammer, Deceitful And An Ingrate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Short Story About An Ingrate I Met On Ebay by Ebenezerk2: 6:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
I posted 2 Samsung S20 Ultra 5g for sale on ebay as pick up only, the phone sells between $700-$800, but I put it on sale for just $500, no Ebay and Paypal charges, a lot of people were begging me to send it to them because they were living far away from my location, I said no, but this particular guy kept on begging me, so I changed my mind for him only, but I told him that he had to pay through Paypal invoice, meaning I would just pay Paypal charges only, I sent him an invoice, he paid right away, I tried to get the money, I couldn't because it wasn't a business account but a personal account, I had to return his money, he started begging me again because it was too cheap to lose, I told him the only thing I would do if he could trust me enough, to send the money through zelle, he agreed to do so, when he was begging me to send it to him, he said he would pay $30 for shipping, I said $20 was enough, so he sent $500, and that he would send the remaining $20 the following day because $500 was his daily limit, so I sent the phone right away, and I sent him the tracking numbers, he was so happy, I used priority which is more faster but more expensive, he supposed to get it on Tuesday but he got it on Monday, immediately it was delivered, I sent him a message that his package had been delivered, he didn't respond, this is a guy that responds to a message right away, I gave him the whole Monday and Tuesday to respond, he didn't respond, this morning, I lambasted him with a message, and I said I would block the phone by declaring It lost, he messaged me right away, and he apologised and promised to send it, within 2 to 3 minutes, he sent $25 instead of $20, my concern is, should it get to that, knowing that I should have taken his money without sending any phone, I was initially discouraged, but it won't stop me from helping people if I am in the position to help, I added a copy of $500 and $25 receipts, thanks for reading, you can give a comment

1 Like

Re: A Short Story About An Ingrate I Met On Ebay by Kriss216: 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2021
Someone paid you $500 without knowing you or getting the phone first. Just two days he fail to pay $25, you lambasted him with message. He later paid you in excess.

You're the ingrate here.
Re: A Short Story About An Ingrate I Met On Ebay by Ebenezerk2: 6:48pm On Mar 03, 2021
You are the most stupid person, get lost from my page
Kriss216:
Someone paid you $500 without knowing you or getting the phone first. Just two days he fail to pay $25, you lambasted him with message. He later paid you in excess.

You're the ingrate here.
Re: A Short Story About An Ingrate I Met On Ebay by Kriss216: 7:06pm On Mar 03, 2021
Ebenezerk2:
You are the most stupid person, get lost from my page
Shows how silly and uncultured you are.
Re: A Short Story About An Ingrate I Met On Ebay by Ebenezerk2: 7:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
I shouldn't have exchanged words with you because I can now see that you are mentally unstable
Kriss216:

Shows how silly and uncultured you are.

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Social Media Influencer / I Offer International Shopping Services From SA To Nigeria / Bitcoin Set To Rise Tenfold And Overtake Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.