Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,346 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Are You Also Suffering From This? (deadly Mistake Affecting Sales) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Also Suffering From This? (deadly Mistake Affecting Sales) (127 Views)

Are You Also Suffering From This? (deadly Mistake Affecting Sales) / One DEADLY Mistake YOU Commit When Trying To Sell Online / A Deadly Mistake Uncovered On Towing And How To Avoid It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Also Suffering From This? (deadly Mistake Affecting Sales) by Ortega101: 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
You see, you caused it...

You went ahead thinking your prospects went to the same school with you...

That they studied the same course with you...

That they got the same degrees with you...

That they got the same skill exposure and expertise with you....

Because of this, you assumed things they could have known...

You skipped the process....

Skipped the basics....

Skipped the easy stuff....

And went ahead telling them the heavy terminologies ONLY your true peers (I mean those ones that studied the same course as you) could relate to...

And now you're complaining why they didn't buy....

Pal, hack unto me...

There is nothing more frustrating than using a foreign word to communicate to your prospects....

Than speaking Greek to a French person...

Than writing Spanish to an English dude (like my kid bro does with me at times. You know what I do to answer everything he asks me in Spanish? Gibberish! I speak gibberish to him!

Now....

Who says Grade 5 English or expression is a crime?

What's wrong with using basic, simple words?

Hmm?

Ortega Ogomigo

(1) (Reply)

I'll Design A Highly Converting Sales Page For You For Free / Designer Wears At Fendymalls / Green Energy #doowegas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.