Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

The BEST Mobile Gaming Machine: My EXPERIENCE - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The BEST Mobile Gaming Machine: My EXPERIENCE (1553 Views)

Infinix Wins Best Mobile Phone Brand In Nigeria / Infinix Joins Dr Sid And Evogames To Host Mobile Gaming Tournament / 5 Best Mobile Phones To Present To Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The BEST Mobile Gaming Machine: My EXPERIENCE by iseoluwanimi: 10:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
Now I know if i should join those people accepted the new Tecno pova as the gaming machine. recently, I zoomed in a new Tecno Pova to experience what they meant by GAMING Machine.

Actually that's the name given to pova in my school, in the hostel you see gamers playing games with their phones that you'd start seeing guys that owns a PS in their rooms coming out to the arena to feel and hype the mobile gamers.

Before i got mine, i visited the main website to read more about the device so i won't get a knock on my head. because those guys with PS don't even enjoy it because of the hostel light issue, and recently the fuel scarcity gave them huge knock...

Even i went to search some terms and functions of some features i came across in the site they said the Pova phone is giant power and super fast, Powerful and Speedy and it has 6000mAh Super Big Battery... to me a 6000mah battery is not a joke, i can play games for almost 20 hours.

The POVA supports 18W dual IC flash charge, also they confirmed the Helio G80 octa-core processor and tagged it a Hyper-Engine game technology. 128GB ROM +6GB RAM so am not scared of downloading 1 game per session i can download as many games i feel like downloading with such space, and with 6 gig ram no fear of phone hanging while playing games...

The phone is long and that it has 6.8 display screen is very satisfying, that would make the multiplayer games more interesting.

All these and features like the game assistant, the game space, game mode, the camera specs and the beautiful designs are well explained in the site.

This suppose to be my unboxing or feedback, but i need to use it wella so as to be sure of what am saying but so far using the device to play multiplayer games is very dope, from the screen size to the speed, the storage and the gaming assistant... I joined them already and agreed it's really a mobile gaming machine.

CC:puskin,

https://www.tecno-mobile.com/phones/product-detail/product/pova/#/

Re: The BEST Mobile Gaming Machine: My EXPERIENCE by Sunkanmiwise(m): 11:47am On Mar 05, 2021
With all these inbuilt qualities of this POVA, gamers will have a whole new experience and enjoyment. Extremely powerful products.

3 Likes

Re: The BEST Mobile Gaming Machine: My EXPERIENCE by sunshineV(f): 12:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
another epistle by tecno marketers to swindle innocent nigerians... new moniker same marketers

9 Likes

Re: The BEST Mobile Gaming Machine: My EXPERIENCE by iseoluwanimi: 10:27pm On Mar 05, 2021
thats a great complement for me... make tecno give me money for saying my mind... just passing by to share my experience bro tongue tongue grin grin grin
sunshineV:
another epistle by tecno marketers to swindle innocent nigerians... new moniker same marketers

1 Like

Re: The BEST Mobile Gaming Machine: My EXPERIENCE by Kunja2: 8:53am On Mar 06, 2021
Omo, there was a competition held last year for this device. Very nice gaming experience

3 Likes

Re: The BEST Mobile Gaming Machine: My EXPERIENCE by Kunja2: 8:55am On Mar 06, 2021
sunshineV:
proud TECNO Marketers. Do you have a problem with that?
Re: The BEST Mobile Gaming Machine: My EXPERIENCE by sunshineV(f): 9:08am On Mar 06, 2021
Kunja2:
proud TECNO Marketers. Do you have a problem with that?
where did u come from?
Re: The BEST Mobile Gaming Machine: My EXPERIENCE by Kunja2: 9:22am On Mar 06, 2021
sunshineV:
where did u come from?
TECNO for life. Go and hug transformer
Re: The BEST Mobile Gaming Machine: My EXPERIENCE by sunshineV(f): 9:25am On Mar 06, 2021
Kunja2:
TECNO for life. Go and hug transformer
pele o. e go better
Re: The BEST Mobile Gaming Machine: My EXPERIENCE by scarycuteface(m): 9:55am On Mar 06, 2021
You guys that play games on your phones, how do yall know that the phone is capable
Re: The BEST Mobile Gaming Machine: My EXPERIENCE by scarycuteface(m): 9:56am On Mar 06, 2021
Kunja2:
Omo, there was a competition held last year for this device. Very nice gaming experience
oh, I remember the competition. Gamers converged
Re: The BEST Mobile Gaming Machine: My EXPERIENCE by scarycuteface(m): 9:57am On Mar 06, 2021
its the 6000mah for me sha. Thats huge
Re: The BEST Mobile Gaming Machine: My EXPERIENCE by Kunja2: 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2021
scarycuteface:
oh, I remember the competition. Gamers converged
yeah. They played PBUG. Very good experience. That pova device is good.
Re: The BEST Mobile Gaming Machine: My EXPERIENCE by Jacku: 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2021
This device don't even need power bank sef
Re: The BEST Mobile Gaming Machine: My EXPERIENCE by stupidmod3: 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2021
ur experience as in u use all this phones tested it personally
Re: The BEST Mobile Gaming Machine: My EXPERIENCE by Badmusthomas(m): 11:25pm On Mar 06, 2021
Even me that am using Gionee m7 of 2018 I get hope, amoiled screen 6 gb ram 64 gb rom, no killer ads(my wife always complain of this on her hot cool even my 4000mah battery better pass some so called 6000mah. Samsung, nokia or oppo is my next terget. HD+ Screen in 2020 with 200+ ppi?. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: The BEST Mobile Gaming Machine: My EXPERIENCE by scarycuteface(m): 12:05am On Mar 07, 2021
Kunja2:
yeah. They played PBUG. Very good experience. That pova device is good.
yeah, I think it is a good phone. reviews are positive
Re: The BEST Mobile Gaming Machine: My EXPERIENCE by sureinfo: 7:23pm On Mar 07, 2021
no be lie, no doubt this Pova is a perfect gaming device
Re: The BEST Mobile Gaming Machine: My EXPERIENCE by sureinfo: 7:26pm On Mar 07, 2021
i laugh at the use of the word "swindle" cheesy, who is swindling who? everyone has the right to get any device of their choice and if they choose tecno, please let them be.
sunshineV:
Re: The BEST Mobile Gaming Machine: My EXPERIENCE by sureinfo: 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2021
abi? no mind them bro, if you dey enjoy your TECNO phone, no make anybody stop you from giving your testimony o grin
iseoluwanimi:
thats a great complement for me... make tecno give me money for saying my mind... just passing by to share my experience bro tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: The BEST Mobile Gaming Machine: My EXPERIENCE by Kayconcept2(m): 11:54pm On Mar 07, 2021
That someone is giving a good testimony of a very good phone for gaming purposes and some people are vexing. Well, most times people are not always happy hearing good news.

Powerful POVA is really strong and reliable for gamers.
Re: The BEST Mobile Gaming Machine: My EXPERIENCE by Abiodunspectre(m): 1:04am On Mar 08, 2021
Heard a lot about this POVA.
I might consider it once I'm ready to change my phone.
Re: The BEST Mobile Gaming Machine: My EXPERIENCE by hoilakes(m): 1:08pm On Mar 13, 2021
this really got me... i don't need to carry powerbank 24/7, 6000mah is dope grin grin grin
Re: The BEST Mobile Gaming Machine: My EXPERIENCE by scarycuteface(m): 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2021
You guys are always saying good things about this particular phone. Is that how good it is?
Re: The BEST Mobile Gaming Machine: My EXPERIENCE by Exumal: 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
g80 without cooling system? Tell me something else I beg.
Re: The BEST Mobile Gaming Machine: My EXPERIENCE by Theanyanwu: 2:52am On Mar 14, 2021
With the way I'm hearing alot about this device ehn..
Re: The BEST Mobile Gaming Machine: My EXPERIENCE by Theanyanwu: 2:52am On Mar 14, 2021
Exumal:
g80 without cooling system? Tell me something else I beg.
how did you know this?
Re: The BEST Mobile Gaming Machine: My EXPERIENCE by skywalker240(m): 6:52am On Mar 14, 2021
Transsion phones are useless, all of them.
Re: The BEST Mobile Gaming Machine: My EXPERIENCE by scarycuteface(m): 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2021
skywalker240:
God will give you peace o lol
Re: The BEST Mobile Gaming Machine: My EXPERIENCE by Exumal: 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2021
Theanyanwu:
how did you know this?

I'm not talking about just applying cooling paste over the chip set and board. I mean real cooling system. So tell me, does the pova contain a real cooling system? Umidigi s5 pro for example.
Re: The BEST Mobile Gaming Machine: My EXPERIENCE by Abiodunspectre(m): 1:24am On Mar 15, 2021
skywalker240:

This hate won't take you anywhere.
Re: The BEST Mobile Gaming Machine: My EXPERIENCE by jizzison(m): 12:42am On Mar 16, 2021
I'm not here to tarnish this device, e try but still they're better options to choose from.

Transsion still lacks here and there with they're phones. E.g the display, don't blame someone for calling transsion phones trash, they're aren't far from the truth.

720p display at 260+ppi at the price of 80k+ in 2021? People are getting wiser. Moreover, it's not worth with.

Thoroughly compare this with Xiaomi Redmi note 9 and you'll see my point.

And if it's the Helio G80 that's making you go Gaga, try Helio G85.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Im Looking To Buy Sendo X / Redmi Note 12 - Brief Review / Cellphone Application Help [quick Office/viking Mp3 Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.