Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Lady Rocks Corporate Outfit To Sell Foodstuff In Front Of Her House In Abuja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Rocks Corporate Outfit To Sell Foodstuff In Front Of Her House In Abuja (6265 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Rocks Corporate Outfit / Nude Lady Rocks Wizkid's Body Paint (Photos) / Davido's Face As A Lady Rocks Him On Stage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Rocks Corporate Outfit To Sell Foodstuff In Front Of Her House In Abuja by Instablogger9ja(m): 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2021
A Nigerian Lady rock with a corporate outfits as she try to impress the masses with her approach to dignified work which people might not see themselves doing.

Read more
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/03/lady-rocks-corporate-outfit-to-sell.html?m=0

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Rocks Corporate Outfit To Sell Foodstuff In Front Of Her House In Abuja by habsydiamond(m): 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2021
Corporate seller attracts corporate buyers... She go make money die

8 Likes

Re: Lady Rocks Corporate Outfit To Sell Foodstuff In Front Of Her House In Abuja by dawnomike(m): 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2021
She is taking a photoshoot I presume...

5 Likes

Re: Lady Rocks Corporate Outfit To Sell Foodstuff In Front Of Her House In Abuja by Omihanifa: 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2021
The girl dey live for kado estate

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rocks Corporate Outfit To Sell Foodstuff In Front Of Her House In Abuja by yinkus6750(m): 11:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nice marketing concept.
Original slay queen.
Hustling real in a genuine way.
Kudos to her.
Please, let them patronise the foodstuffs only.
Everything needs packaging nowadays.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Rocks Corporate Outfit To Sell Foodstuff In Front Of Her House In Abuja by GuyWise101(m): 11:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnn

She is pratically selling two things it just depends on the one you are interested in.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rocks Corporate Outfit To Sell Foodstuff In Front Of Her House In Abuja by Queenslander(f): 11:46pm On Mar 03, 2021
dawnomike:
exactly,. My thoughts!!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Rocks Corporate Outfit To Sell Foodstuff In Front Of Her House In Abuja by Queenslander(f): 11:48pm On Mar 03, 2021
dawnomike:
exactly,. My thoughts!! Love her outfit and shoes in the third picture though..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rocks Corporate Outfit To Sell Foodstuff In Front Of Her House In Abuja by Kriss216: 12:30am On Mar 04, 2021
Queenslander:
exactly,. My thoughts!! Love her outfit and shoes in the third picture though..
Thanks for loving her outfit and shoes.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rocks Corporate Outfit To Sell Foodstuff In Front Of Her House In Abuja by juman(m): 4:34am On Mar 04, 2021
One nigeria has failed us.
Re: Lady Rocks Corporate Outfit To Sell Foodstuff In Front Of Her House In Abuja by femi4: 5:59am On Mar 04, 2021
Kriss216:

Thanks for loving her outfit and shoes.
Itumo
Re: Lady Rocks Corporate Outfit To Sell Foodstuff In Front Of Her House In Abuja by happybee: 6:22am On Mar 04, 2021
All for the gram! wink

1 Like

Re: Lady Rocks Corporate Outfit To Sell Foodstuff In Front Of Her House In Abuja by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 04, 2021
Omihanifa:
The girl dey live for kado estate
Who ask you? You no go keep kwayet on top wetin no concern you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rocks Corporate Outfit To Sell Foodstuff In Front Of Her House In Abuja by pozehnani(f): 8:00am On Mar 04, 2021
When grease and palm oil spoil it for her she'll know the value.
Re: Lady Rocks Corporate Outfit To Sell Foodstuff In Front Of Her House In Abuja by Omihanifa: 8:02am On Mar 04, 2021
Masonkaycares:
Who ask you? You no go keep kwayet on top wetin no concern you.

Ψ£Ω†Ψͺ Ψ£Ψ¨Ω„Ω‡
Re: Lady Rocks Corporate Outfit To Sell Foodstuff In Front Of Her House In Abuja by thankgodms: 8:39am On Mar 04, 2021
When you finally bought corporate dress for the job they promised, but unfortunately the job was turn down due to sex attached, but the lady need to find alternative to wear those clothes

1 Like

Re: Lady Rocks Corporate Outfit To Sell Foodstuff In Front Of Her House In Abuja by thankgodms: 8:45am On Mar 04, 2021
dawnomike:

I think so, the lady practically marketing herself. But I love her outfit

1 Like

Re: Lady Rocks Corporate Outfit To Sell Foodstuff In Front Of Her House In Abuja by Silentgroper(m): 8:49am On Mar 04, 2021
pozehnani:
When grease and palm oil spoil it for her she'll know the value.
i wont stop, So u knw.
Re: Lady Rocks Corporate Outfit To Sell Foodstuff In Front Of Her House In Abuja by Silentgroper(m): 8:54am On Mar 04, 2021
Queenslander:
exactly,. My thoughts!!
So i viewed ur d.p nd i was expecting atleast a fracture in my neck but nothing happened.

i think, dat means one thing nd u knw it.
Re: Lady Rocks Corporate Outfit To Sell Foodstuff In Front Of Her House In Abuja by Sandydayziz(f): 9:19am On Mar 04, 2021
She’s a CEO na grin
Re: Lady Rocks Corporate Outfit To Sell Foodstuff In Front Of Her House In Abuja by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 04, 2021
Attention seekers ⚫
Re: Lady Rocks Corporate Outfit To Sell Foodstuff In Front Of Her House In Abuja by Ejaisky: 10:53am On Mar 04, 2021
She go just finish all are money.
Re: Lady Rocks Corporate Outfit To Sell Foodstuff In Front Of Her House In Abuja by pozehnani(f): 11:01am On Mar 04, 2021
Silentgroper:

i wont stop, So u knw.

SMH...
Re: Lady Rocks Corporate Outfit To Sell Foodstuff In Front Of Her House In Abuja by Idunuoluwa1234(f): 11:14am On Mar 04, 2021
undecided.. she doesn't need all those suits etc... Simple but smart dressing is ok... She will even be more comfortable etc..ask Okonjo .. promote your culture undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Rocks Corporate Outfit To Sell Foodstuff In Front Of Her House In Abuja by Silentgroper(m): 11:50am On Mar 04, 2021
pozehnani:

SMH...
It's what u get 4 tryna ignore me wit dz moniker..
i knw it's u, u cnt hide.
Re: Lady Rocks Corporate Outfit To Sell Foodstuff In Front Of Her House In Abuja by pozehnani(f): 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
Silentgroper:
It's what u get 4 tryna ignore me wit dz moniker..

i knw it's u, u cnt hide.

Lol... I will soon deactivate this one too. So I can rest. Huh!
Re: Lady Rocks Corporate Outfit To Sell Foodstuff In Front Of Her House In Abuja by Silentgroper(m): 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
pozehnani:

Lol... I will soon deactivate this one too. So I can rest. Huh!
Am i bugging u?
Re: Lady Rocks Corporate Outfit To Sell Foodstuff In Front Of Her House In Abuja by Queenslander(f): 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2021
Silentgroper:
So i viewed ur d.p nd i was expecting atleast a fracture in my neck but nothing happened.

i think, dat means one thing nd u knw it.
um, what might that be?
Re: Lady Rocks Corporate Outfit To Sell Foodstuff In Front Of Her House In Abuja by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
Instablogger9ja:
A Nigerian Lady rock with a corporate FORMAL outfits as she try to impress the masses with her approach to dignified work which people might not see themselves doing.

Read more
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/03/lady-rocks-corporate-outfit-to-sell.html?m=0
Re: Lady Rocks Corporate Outfit To Sell Foodstuff In Front Of Her House In Abuja by Silentgroper(m): 2:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
Queenslander:
um, what might that be?
Read ur signature.
Re: Lady Rocks Corporate Outfit To Sell Foodstuff In Front Of Her House In Abuja by Queenslander(f): 2:54pm On Mar 04, 2021
Silentgroper:
Read ur signature.
okay, I refuse to be judged by a pigment!!
Re: Lady Rocks Corporate Outfit To Sell Foodstuff In Front Of Her House In Abuja by pretydiva(f): 3:47pm On Mar 04, 2021
Heat go soon pursue her enter inside

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Nasty Birthday Cake!!..you Should See This / Actress Bimbo Akintola Stuns In New Pictures (photos) / Part 2 Of Miss Anambra 2015 Having Sex With Another Woman (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.