Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Skrill Dilemma - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Skrill Dilemma (586 Views)

Help A Bro: Dilemma Between These Four Phones / MTN Data Dilemma / Nokia 7.2 Vs Xiaomi Redmi 9 Vs Samsung A30 Dilemma. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skrill Dilemma by ikes9(m): 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
My fellow nairalanders,I'm in a bit of a dilemma
I deposited money into my Skrill account with a Mastercard debit card in which they swiftly took the money from my acct.
Now it appears that I can't pay for the online service i intended to pay for because I used a Mastercard debit card to deposit the money,so I say well gimme back my money then and that's where the problem started
Since morning I have been trying to go round this to no avail
I don't understand how you can take money from a Mastercard debit card, but refuse to send the money back to that same acct linked to the card
Please if anyone had this issue before,and resolved it how did you go about it?? Cause I don't want to lose my money
Re: Skrill Dilemma by Onyeka90210(m): 12:15am On Mar 06, 2021
ikes9:
I deposited money into my Skrill account with a Mastercard debit card in which they swiftly took the money from my acct.
Now it appears that I can't pay for the online service i intended to pay for because I used a Mastercard debit card to deposit the money,so I say well gimme back my money then and that's where the problem started
I don't understand how you can take money from a Mastercard debit card, but refuse to send the money back to that same acct linked to the card
Please if anyone had this issue before,and resolved it how did you go about it?? Cause I don't want to lose my money
I did have the issue before, my money is still there but the amount is little tho, try the bank withdrawal option and find out the minimum amount for bank withdrawal, you may need to top up with visa and withdraw everything.
VISA can deposit and withdraw money freely.
Or you can send it to those e currency guys buying Skrill and they will pay you in Naira, but I doubt the money would be useful to them cause it may have the same restrictions because it’s MasterCard deposit
Re: Skrill Dilemma by ikes9(m): 9:27am On Mar 06, 2021
Onyeka90210:

I did have the issue before, my money is still there but the amount is little tho, try the bank withdrawal option and find out the minimum amount for bank withdrawal, you may need to top up with visa and withdraw everything.
VISA can deposit and withdraw money freely.
Or you can send it to those e currency guys buying Skrill and they will pay you in Naira, but I doubt the money would be useful to them cause it may have the same restrictions because it’s MasterCard deposit

Chaii
Nawa ohh
Ever thought of buying a gift card with your Skrill money??
You won't get your money back,but at least Skrill won't have the money with them
Re: Skrill Dilemma by Onyeka90210(m): 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2021
ikes9:

Chaii
Nawa ohh
Ever thought of buying a gift card with your Skrill money??
You won't get your money back,but at least Skrill won't have the money with them
mastercard money won't work for online transaction, tried using it to buy credit, no way, but you can send to another skrill account
Re: Skrill Dilemma by williamwang(m): 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2021
Still Buying Bulk BTC, USDT and ETH massively  

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

One Vanilla / Vanilla needed high rate

Walmart Visa gift cards needed

iTunes cards (50 -100)

Google Play cards (50-500)

Nike cards ( 100 - 500s )

Apple cards at (500 -2000)

AMEX cards (200 - 500)

Sephora card (100-500)

Nordstrom cards (100 -500)

Steam cards needed

50s and 100s

Amazon Cards (U.S, Uk, Spain Germany. Any receipt receipt and Ecodes too)

eBay needed(100-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

Need To Exchange Naira, Pay For gift Cards Add whatsapp+86 13185094500
Re: Skrill Dilemma by ikes9(m): 3:10pm On Mar 06, 2021
Onyeka90210:

mastercard money won't work for online transaction, tried using it to buy credit, no way, but you can send to another skrill account

Damn! And they didn't inform me of this Mastercard restriction
Nawa ohh
Re: Skrill Dilemma by Pmedia7787: 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2021
williamwang:

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

iTunes cards (50 -100)

AMEX cards (200 - 500)

Sephora card (100-500)

Steam cards needed

50s and 100s

eBay needed(100-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Note: Rate is subject to change... and don't send me a used cards, i will never pay for a used card

Rate for for skill
Re: Skrill Dilemma by williamwang(m): 7:01pm On Mar 06, 2021

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

iTunes cards (50 -100)

AMEX cards (200 - 500)

Sephora card (100-500)

Steam cards needed

50s and 100s

eBay needed(100-500)

20, 150 and 200s needed

Re: Skrill Dilemma by Chatflick(m): 5:35pm On Mar 07, 2021
ikes9:
How much Skrill funds? I'm buying Skrill
Re: Skrill Dilemma by Onyeka90210(m): 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2021
Chatflick:

How much Skrill funds? I'm buying Skrill
Will you buy $13 Skrill funds?
Will send straight to your Skrill account
@3k
Re: Skrill Dilemma by Chatflick(m): 10:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
Onyeka90210:

Will you buy $13 Skrill funds?
Will send straight to your Skrill account
@3k
Message me on WhatsApp

Re: Skrill Dilemma by williamwang(m): 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2021

Greendot funds Needed

Gobank funds Needed

iTunes cards (50 -100)

AMEX cards (200 - 500)

Sephora card (100-500)

Steam cards needed

50s and 100s

Re: Skrill Dilemma by Onyeka90210(m): 8:38am On May 19, 2021
ikes9:
Good day boss, if you still have the money in your skrill, I could get it for a token.
WhatsApp me, link in profile

(1) (Reply)

UK Used Iphone XR 64gb For SALE At N185k / Own Samsung A12, A02, A02s, A03 Instalmental Payment / How To Make This Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.