Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,402 members, 7,958,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:05 AM

No Ransom Paid, I Used Repentant Bandits To Secure Release Of Zamfara Schoolgirl - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Ransom Paid, I Used Repentant Bandits To Secure Release Of Zamfara Schoolgirl (303 Views)

3 Repentant Bandits Arrested In Katsina During Robbery / Repentant Bandits Surrender Anti-Aircraft Guns, Rocket Launchers In Zamfara / Zamfara Gives 'Repentant' Bandits Hilux Vehicles, Millions Of Naira - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Ransom Paid, I Used Repentant Bandits To Secure Release Of Zamfara Schoolgirl by AllNews1: 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2021
Zamfara State Governor, Bello Matawalle says no ransom was paid to secure the release of the over 300 abducted students of the Government Secondary School in the Jangebe area of the state.

According to him, his administration can not negotiate with bandits.

“There is nothing in exchange for the release; we use those (bandits) that are repented. When we use them, they engage them and I said they should ask them why they did that?” he asked.

“Some of these guys did not accept our peace accord, they are many.

Some of them even refused to show their faces to the government. But those that have a good intention of repenting and coming back to society, they are working with the security agencies to make sure that the state is safe.”

When asked how he felt about the release of the schoolgirls, the governor said he was extremely happy with the release of the students.

https://www.thewatchngr.com/2021/03/no-ransom-paid-i-used-repentant-bandits.html

Re: No Ransom Paid, I Used Repentant Bandits To Secure Release Of Zamfara Schoolgirl by Sonoyom(m): 1:35am On Mar 04, 2021
You guys will definitely be tired with this game very soon
Re: No Ransom Paid, I Used Repentant Bandits To Secure Release Of Zamfara Schoolgirl by 143WaZoBia: 1:40am On Mar 04, 2021
This one wey no fit look camera.
If dem bandit go release the children through repentant bandit why dem con kidnap the children in the first place?
I no just understand the northern people.

Re: No Ransom Paid, I Used Repentant Bandits To Secure Release Of Zamfara Schoolgirl by ShackWes(f): 3:32am On Mar 04, 2021
The fact remains that this gov is a terrorist

Paying them cash is even better than releasing marauders to them that will still come back and cause mayhem
Re: No Ransom Paid, I Used Repentant Bandits To Secure Release Of Zamfara Schoolgirl by tciro: 5:49am On Mar 04, 2021
Wooow
Re: No Ransom Paid, I Used Repentant Bandits To Secure Release Of Zamfara Schoolgirl by agulion: 6:42am On Mar 04, 2021
Shut up and drive, pls who sang that song

(1) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Calls For Arrest Of Iskilu Wakili's Son Abu, He Is The Killer / Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Cross River State withdraws Eze Ndi Igbo Title / Nnamdi Kanu And Sunday Igboho For President And Vice President 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.