Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

#NoWaterInEnugu: No Water In Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #NoWaterInEnugu: No Water In Enugu (12409 Views)

Willie Obiano Drinking Water In EFCC Custody (Video) / Village in IKWO LGA In Ebonyi State Where There Is No Water Or Boreholes / Nigerian Soldier In Chad Cries Out: No Water, Much Mosquitoes, Snakes, Scorpions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #NoWaterInEnugu: No Water In Enugu by Faber(m): 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2021
seguno2:

You should commit homicide by slapping yourself and the poster you quoted.

No wonder chinkos and oyinbos sometimes think that our brains are as black as our skin.
SMH!

Young man overgeneralization is a fallacy . Enugu is too vast for the op to declare that there's no water in Enugu. That's poor journalism. Enugu govt can sue him for blackmailing the state.

If, whites and chinkos say dt ur brain is black
..my own is not black. I know what am saying. I called some guys in Enugu and they say the person is talking trash.

He would have written this: "Shortage of Water in Enugu community", "Enugu community runs out of water" or " Poor water supply hits Enugu suburb"

Whites and Chinkos you're talking about are always specific. We scare people here with ridiculous headlines
Re: #NoWaterInEnugu: No Water In Enugu by 35824L: 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2021
Capital of their iboe region doesn't have water. But they are always online to beat their gully eroded chests about how they developed Lagos and Africa. An old friend who lives in enugun told me sometime ago how their toilets are always clogged with faeces because tankers only supply them water once a week and it doesn't last more than one day because the whole compound has to share it. Backward region.

1 Like

Re: #NoWaterInEnugu: No Water In Enugu by Maj196(m): 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
Is there a drought happening there or something.
Re: #NoWaterInEnugu: No Water In Enugu by Redcrafton: 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
35824L:
Capital of their iboe region doesn't have water. But they are always online to beat their gully eroded chests about how they developed Lagos and Africa. An old friend who lives in enugun told me sometime ago how their toilets are always clogged with faeces because tankers only supply them water once a week and it doesn't last more than one day because the whole compound has to share it. Backward region.

Stop spewing rubbish from Benin republic IDP refugee camp smiley

The capital of Igbo region is strong and growing than Ibadan the capital of Yorubar...region.

2 Likes

Re: #NoWaterInEnugu: No Water In Enugu by maxell(f): 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
Simplyleo:

Don't talk like that.

The truth of the matter is that Tinubu embezzled money meant for Enugu water supply.

It could be recalled Tinubu is the gov general of SE.

lol grin

Everything, even in enugu, is Tinubu’s fault.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #NoWaterInEnugu: No Water In Enugu by Tonytonex(m): 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
no rivers for there?
Re: #NoWaterInEnugu: No Water In Enugu by Brian47(m): 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
airminem:
Where in sabo are you staying?
Not Sabo but Goni Gora
Re: #NoWaterInEnugu: No Water In Enugu by Simplyleo: 3:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
maxell:

lol grin

Everything, even in enugu, is Tinubu’s fault.
Not only Enugu.

Tinubu is responsible for all problems in the SE.

But the igbos are responsible for anything good in the East.

We should live with the paradox.
Re: #NoWaterInEnugu: No Water In Enugu by DrewMX(m): 4:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
Enugu and water scarcity are 5 & 6. Maybe it's because of the geographical features like hills, high terrains and mountains. Right from NYSC orientation camp at Awgu which we always queue to get water to my PPA @ Isu-Awaa still in Awgu LGA, i experienced water scarcity. I remembered how I and my fellow Corp members used to trap rain water in tanks or send our students to get water for us from a far away stream. Aside the water scarcity, I enjoyed my service there.
Re: #NoWaterInEnugu: No Water In Enugu by salt1: 4:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
Bampeh:
What happen to boreholes? This is a good opportunity for those in water businesses.

Bampeh see this as an opportunity

Just to add to your knowledge. Digging borehole in Enugu isn't possible because of the coal deposits. The whole city buys water from Ninth Mile.
Re: #NoWaterInEnugu: No Water In Enugu by Raptor2cool: 4:54pm On Mar 04, 2021
What do youvmean mr poster. The tap and shower are running well here in G.R.A. no dey lie.
Re: #NoWaterInEnugu: No Water In Enugu by Emeraldgreene(f): 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
[Why do u Nigerians hate yourselves so much yet you later blame us for racism against u all! author=sammirano post=99597639]Eeya, Igbos have absolutely nothing. yet they make noise upanddown. E pele. we are sending trucks to you from the home of waters. LAGOS..[/quote]
Re: #NoWaterInEnugu: No Water In Enugu by SavageResponse(m): 9:14pm On Mar 12, 2021
This is not news, everyone know that Enugu has water issues

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NPA investigation: Buhari approves Panel Of Inquiry As Usman Steps Aside / Hafiz Ringim Seeks Asylum In The UK / Obi Presents Security Vehicles To Major Markets (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.