Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

How To Write A Sales Letter That Will Make You Rich - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Write A Sales Letter That Will Make You Rich (504 Views)

Do You Have LETTER That Needs Typing / Do You Have ACCEPTANCE LETTER That Needs Typing / How Your Whatsapp Can Make You Rich In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Sales Letter That Will Make You Rich by AbasiofofonUdoh(m): 3:27am On Mar 04, 2021
Dear,

If you're interested in making a lot of money in direct marketing...and...becoming a world-class copywriter, this message with show you how.

Let me explain:

For the past two years, Prof. Emmanuel Akpe (you will find him on all social media platforms) has been holding online trainings on how to write copies that will make you rich. He calls it Bachelor Of Copywriting (BOC). In that training, he not only reveal secrets to writing world-class copies...but also...the secret to selling and making offers for maximum profits.

Does that excite you?

It should. Because truly Prof. Emmanuel Akpe is a master at Copywriting and at making offers. For example, just last month he made an offer that generated over 900 leads and went on to fill 4 WhatsApp groups for his training BOC 10.

Anyway, Prof. Emmanuel's offers work so well that he has been receiving credit alerts daily for the past 2 years even on Sundays. That's staggering! He has so many followers that he has to hire 10 students from each of his trainings just to handle his business.

However, that's just one story. Since inception of Bachelor Of Copywriting, Prof. Emmanuel has racked up an almost unbelievable track record of amazing success. But, instead of marveling you with how wonderful he is...I want to get to the heart of the matter.

And it's this: For a limited time, I'm going to offer you an entry into Prof. Emmanuel's Bachelor Of Copywriting 11 (BOC11). (BOC 10 is coming to an end very soon with over 900 trainees.)
And as a special deal to you (for reading till this point). I'm going to offer it for N1000 less than the actual fee of the training.
I'll give you the exact details in a minute. First, I want to give you a small taste of the insider information Prof. Emmanuel will be teaching at BOC11

• How to write copies that sell over and over again

• How to make mouthwatering offers and generate as many lead as possible.

• The exact system that he has been using to make millions online monthly

• You will receive materials worth over N370,000

•Access to Prof. Emmanuel's library worth over N800k+

• You will get a certificate at the end of the course

• The top 10 students will gain automatic employment to work with Prof. Emmanuel Akpe

• Access to all of Prof. Emmanuel's ebooks including

1. Copywriting 101

2.Why You Are Broke

3.WhatsApp Income Mastery

4. EBook Creation Mastery

5. Premium Articles of 2019

6. Organic Traffic Generation

Everything for you!!

Whew! Great stuff, wouldn't you agree? In fact, if you are in any aspect of direct marketing...and...you are operating without this unique, insider information...you are not making the money you could be making.

The fee for this training is N20,000. For early birds it is offered at N5000. But as an offer to you, I will give you a discount of N1000. That is, you will pay only N4000

So, if you'd like to register for this training...

Here's what you need to do now

Message me on WhatsApp via: 09025255302

Is there a money-back guarantee?

Yes.

If you follow the instructions and principles Prof. Emmanuel Akpe will teach and you don't make 10x your money back, you will receive a refund of your money with a written apology to it.

P.S. Let me sweeten the offer a bit. If you are one of the first 30 who order Now, you will have access to Prof. Emmanuel's library immediately.

His library is worth over N800k but you will have access to it Absolutely Free!
I can guarantee this to the first 30 people who order Now!

Message me on WhatsApp via: 09025255302

(1) (Reply)

Networking? Be Careful / Grab This Offer Now-for Free Income / All Petroleum Products Now Available For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.