Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

How Does Pain From Dreams Come To Life? I Had One Last Night, Again!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Does Pain From Dreams Come To Life? I Had One Last Night, Again!!! (271 Views)

Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) / Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) / Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does Pain From Dreams Come To Life? I Had One Last Night, Again!!! by Nobody: 4:14am On Mar 04, 2021
I had similar experience last year and again last night.

I dreamt someone, a man came to my bed, i couldn’t see him or his face, he was very dark, like complete dark. I wanted to grab him so he wouldn’t escape. it was his penis I could grab. It felt so real that this man had to bite my right wrist so that I would let go of his penis. When I noticed the pain was getting unbearable, I had to let go of him and I woke up immediately. I felt the pain on my wrist, I had to use my phone’s torch to check if there was any inflicted injury on the wrist.

Prior to this I have been having weird dreams of different women trying to seduce me to sex but I always turn them down in the dream. Is this just a dream? Has anyone had this before? I’m not scared at all. I woke up, laughed over it and prayed but I just want to know if it’s normal to feel that much pain in a dream and it comes to life.
Re: How Does Pain From Dreams Come To Life? I Had One Last Night, Again!!! by Odoogu(m): 4:25am On Mar 04, 2021
i
Re: How Does Pain From Dreams Come To Life? I Had One Last Night, Again!!! by Odoogu(m): 4:26am On Mar 04, 2021
Re: How Does Pain From Dreams Come To Life? I Had One Last Night, Again!!! by Odoogu(m): 4:32am On Mar 04, 2021
I personally haven't had such experience before, but have heard and read about it, and in all it doesn't seem delectable. good you are not scared. Pray more and consecrate yourself "more".
I pray God gives you victory.
no need for you to know whether it is normal or abnormal.
Re: How Does Pain From Dreams Come To Life? I Had One Last Night, Again!!! by Nobody: 4:56am On Mar 04, 2021
Odoogu:
I personally haven't had such experience before, but have heard and read about it, and in all it doesn't seem delectable. good you are not scared. Pray more and consecrate yourself "more".
I pray God gives you victory.
no need for you to know whether it is normal or abnormal.
okay. Thank you. I will always pray
Re: How Does Pain From Dreams Come To Life? I Had One Last Night, Again!!! by KimBenel: 5:22am On Mar 04, 2021
Work towards it's fulfilment in real life, by hardwork and wise decision making
Re: How Does Pain From Dreams Come To Life? I Had One Last Night, Again!!! by Anigreat: 6:08am On Mar 04, 2021
shocked

Not everyone is a good dreamer, some dreams actually stops in dream world without actually happening in reality while some people are very good dreamer, before they wake up from that dream, what they dreamt has already happened, but whatever the case maybe keep pray to God.
Re: How Does Pain From Dreams Come To Life? I Had One Last Night, Again!!! by habsydiamond(m): 6:10am On Mar 04, 2021
Atimes the enemies use dreams to do evil things like slowing down one's fortune.... Discipline someone and even kill too... But with God u can conquer all of them.. Keep praying that's the key
Re: How Does Pain From Dreams Come To Life? I Had One Last Night, Again!!! by kalu61(m): 7:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
Read about Succumbus na nwanneya
Re: How Does Pain From Dreams Come To Life? I Had One Last Night, Again!!! by LikeAking: 3:10am On Mar 05, 2021
Carchoice:
I had similar experience last year and again last night.

I dreamt someone, a man came to my bed, i couldn’t see him or his face, he was very dark, like complete dark. I wanted to grab him so he wouldn’t escape. it was his penis I could grab. It felt so real that this man had to bite my right wrist so that I would let go of his penis. When I noticed the pain was getting unbearable, I had to let go of him and I woke up immediately. I felt the pain on my wrist, I had to use my phone’s torch to check if there was any inflicted injury on the wrist.

Prior to this I have been having weird dreams of different women trying to seduce me to sex but I always turn them down in the dream. Is this just a dream? Has anyone had this before? I’m not scared at all. I woke up, laughed over it and prayed but I just want to know if it’s normal to feel that much pain in a dream and it comes to life.

Talk to a Babalawo.

Tradi guys.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet TB Joshua; If You Cannot Trust In God With Your Medicine / The Flesh Of Our Lord / Fornicating To Flee Masturbation (hypocrisy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.