Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

The Former SSA To The President On Prosecution Declares For A Senatorial Seat - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Former SSA To The President On Prosecution Declares For A Senatorial Seat (384 Views)

Former SSA To Gov.ikpeazu And Ibere 1 PDP Youth Leader Joins APC – Hon. Pablo / Nigeria’s Vice President, Osinbajo Officially Declares For 2023 Presidency / Meet SSA To Ogun State Governor Abiodun Rufai Arrested By FBI For $350k Covid Fu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Former SSA To The President On Prosecution Declares For A Senatorial Seat by kayfunky(m): 5:41am On Mar 04, 2021
[b]I am Chief Okoi Ofem Obono-Obla. [/b]A lawyer of 31 years, with practice experience in all levels of courts in the Nigerian Judiciary; from the Magistrate Court, the High Court, the Court of Appeal to the Supreme Court. I am an author of several books, a social commentator, an activist against all forms of injustice and misrule. I am also an advocate of human rights and a traditional ruler.
In 2009, I made history when I was crowned the youngest Obol Kepon ( King of the Patrilineal Clan of Letamkpankom Kingdon of Ugep) in 500 years. It also installed me as the Village Head of Letamkpankom. It must be added that it is quite a tough job, as you have to combine the work of a Chief Executive, Chief Judge and Trustee of all the paternal lands belonging to your patrilineal clan. In my 11 years on the throne, I have cultivated and emplaced a culture of democracy, fairness, transparency and accountability never before experienced in the land.
I have served at different times, as the Legal Adviser and Deputy National Secretary of a major party, the CPC. I was also the Secretary of the Inter- Party Merger Committee.

From 2015 to 2019, I served as a Special Assistant to the President on Prosecution and the Chairman of the Special
presidential Investigation Panel for the Recovery of Public Property.
My great wife, Justina, a devout Christian, Barrister and Solicitor and a wonderful and dependable partner and I have been married for 24 years.
In all modesty, I am a reservoir of experience in law, public service, private practice. Social
Activism, writing and traditional governance. I am your everyday country boy, free spirited, grassroots man and a cultural enthusiast of the Ekoi/ Ejagham people of Cross River State of Nigeria, the Republic of Cameroon and the Central African Republic.
I am a through and through Pan Africanist and a thorough-bred Nigerian with extensive contacts and network across the length and breadth of the country.

It is therefore with humility, I step forward, to answer your clarion call, that I offer myself to serve the good people of the Central Senatorial District of Cross River State by seeking to represent them in the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I do this with a commitment to, at all times, be a servant leader of the people. Thank you and may God continue to bless us all.

(1) (Reply)

The Catholic Diocese Of Abakaliki Lost A Priest / . / Create A Paypal That Can Send And Receive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.