Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Enisa And Davido Shoot 'Love Cycle' Music Video (Pix, Video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Enisa And Davido Shoot 'Love Cycle' Music Video (Pix, Video) (23717 Views)

'Alaye Toh Se Gogo’: Reminisce Drops New Song On 41st Birthday (Pix, Video) / Wizkid, Olamide And Davido Battle For Best Male NEA Awards 2018 | Full List / DAVIDO ASSURANCE MP3 And Davido Assurance Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enisa And Davido Shoot 'Love Cycle' Music Video (Pix, Video) by Priscy01(f): 6:55am On Mar 04, 2021
American singer Enisa has met with singer Davido to shoot her ‘Love Cycle’ remix music video, Igbere TV reports.

The 24-year-old shared a video of herself and Davido on Twitter on Wednesday.

Her song ‘Love Cycle’ was playing in the background of the video.

“Finally Double exclamation mark Look who I found Smiling face with open mouth and tightly-closed eyes @davido ‘Love Cycle (Remix)’ COMING SOON Multiple musical notesMovie cameraHourglass with flowing sand E CHOKE,” she wrote.

https://twitter.com/IAmENISA/status/1366929202646237188?s=20

Enisa shared pictures and videos from her journey to Atlanta to meet with Davido on Instagram on Tuesday.

“Atlanta I’m coming‼️✈️ On my way to shoot the ‘Love Cycle (Remix)’ music video,” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL5OGHjliTs/?igshid=1nq3mhkzt9yln

Enisa became popular after she expressed her love for Nigerians who topped the chat for streaming her song ‘Love Cycle’ on December 3.

On December 5 she got the name Eniola after a Twitter poll was conducted between the names Eniola and Enitan.

She announced that she now bears Eniola.

“The people have spoken, so here I am as Eniola for my people,” she wrote.

Enisa, in a tweet on December 5 asked her followers who they’d love her to remix her song with.

A Twitter user known as @ArtistHBTL tagged singer Davido and he replied saying they can work together.

Enisa released ‘Love Cycle’ on September 18, 2020.

Born Enisa Nikaj, Enisa was born in Brooklyn, America.

Her songs include ‘Burn This Bridge’, ‘Glory Days’, ‘Freedom’ and ‘Reunite’.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CKOdlni0h8

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enisa And Davido Shoot 'Love Cycle' Music Video (Pix, Video) by mountmoriah(m): 6:59am On Mar 04, 2021
This Davido get Brian no be small, the next girl in line, kudos to David, like David like Solomon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enisa And Davido Shoot 'Love Cycle' Music Video (Pix, Video) by osamz007: 7:21am On Mar 04, 2021
HOW'S CHIOMA(mummy Rowland) DOING?

I GIVE MY BABY LIFETIME INSURANCE

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enisa And Davido Shoot 'Love Cycle' Music Video (Pix, Video) by chatinent: 7:39am On Mar 04, 2021
osamz007:
HOW'S CHIOMA(mummy Rowland) DOING?

I GIVE MY BABY LIFETIME INSURANCE

What if the baba wey do you this thing go give en life to Christ?

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Enisa And Davido Shoot 'Love Cycle' Music Video (Pix, Video) by osamz007: 7:39am On Mar 04, 2021
chatinent:

What if the baba wey do you this thing go give en life to Christ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enisa And Davido Shoot 'Love Cycle' Music Video (Pix, Video) by Ahmed0336(m): 7:45am On Mar 04, 2021
She go good to be baby mama number 4. she make sense sha grin

3 Likes

Re: Enisa And Davido Shoot 'Love Cycle' Music Video (Pix, Video) by chatinent: 7:47am On Mar 04, 2021
After assuring Chioma and milking her till dry bones, from Assurance, what we heard is “she call me brother, I call am sister too.”

ChefChi got served!

Believe it or not, Chioma feels good just dating him and being in the records. That's the crazy irony of life, and that's to show you how fish-brained some people have let money swallow their reputation.

By the way, hope this track will not be the nonsensical lyrics as usual..with its neverending length.

Nonsense and ingredients.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enisa And Davido Shoot 'Love Cycle' Music Video (Pix, Video) by chatinent: 7:50am On Mar 04, 2021
[quote author=osamz007 post=99590783][/quote]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enisa And Davido Shoot 'Love Cycle' Music Video (Pix, Video) by bigdammyj: 12:23pm On Mar 04, 2021
Noted
Re: Enisa And Davido Shoot 'Love Cycle' Music Video (Pix, Video) by Bampeh: 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2021
Good collaboration. Hope the video will not be about exposing your privates.

Bampeh love moderation
Re: Enisa And Davido Shoot 'Love Cycle' Music Video (Pix, Video) by adesegun121(m): 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Enisa And Davido Shoot 'Love Cycle' Music Video (Pix, Video) by donforeign: 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2021
Who be this upcoming american artist..
Nobody know am ...
Oya muveeeee..
Re: Enisa And Davido Shoot 'Love Cycle' Music Video (Pix, Video) by Jackson105: 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2021
I am waiting for those that will come and blame Davido here.
Re: Enisa And Davido Shoot 'Love Cycle' Music Video (Pix, Video) by ForeThinker: 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2021
Oh ok...yeh
Re: Enisa And Davido Shoot 'Love Cycle' Music Video (Pix, Video) by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:26pm On Mar 04, 2021
Ok. It is noted.
Re: Enisa And Davido Shoot 'Love Cycle' Music Video (Pix, Video) by Refinedbeing(m): 12:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
She's lucky to have met O.B.O. Her money talking anyway.

1 Like

Re: Enisa And Davido Shoot 'Love Cycle' Music Video (Pix, Video) by Mandela27: 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2021
Y'all dunno chioma dumped davido

you're here pitying the girl that played OBO very smartly grin

4 Likes

Re: Enisa And Davido Shoot 'Love Cycle' Music Video (Pix, Video) by AmazingELixir: 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2021
grin grin grin

Diswan wey resemble Tomboy....Eniola be careful though, Davido has a restless third leg.

Can't help loving Davido though...the brother has a good heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enisa And Davido Shoot 'Love Cycle' Music Video (Pix, Video) by sirblend: 12:29pm On Mar 04, 2021
Chioma's time has expired. shocked
Its just a pity that the silly ass was used and dumped.

1 Like

Re: Enisa And Davido Shoot 'Love Cycle' Music Video (Pix, Video) by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
Priscy01:
American singer Enisa has met with singer Davido to shoot her ‘Love Cycle’ remix music video, Igbere TV reports.

The 24-year-old shared a video of herself and Davido on Twitter on Wednesday.

Her song ‘Love Cycle’ was playing in the background of the video.

https://twitter.com/IAmENISA/status/1366929202646237188?s=20

Enisa shared pictures and videos from her journey to Atlanta to meet with Davido on Instagram on Tuesday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL5OGHjliTs/?igshid=1nq3mhkzt9yln

Enisa became popular after she expressed her love for Nigerians who topped the chat for streaming her song ‘Love Cycle’ on December 3.

On December 5 she got the name Eniola after a Twitter poll was conducted between the names Eniola and Enitan.

She announced that she now bears Eniola.

“The people have spoken, so here I am as Eniola for my people,” she wrote.

Enisa, in a tweet on December 5 asked her followers who they’d love her to remix her song with.

A Twitter user known as @ArtistHBTL tagged singer Davido and he replied saying they can work together.

Enisa released ‘Love Cycle’ on September 18, 2020.

Born Enisa Nikaj, Enisa was born in Brooklyn, America.

Her songs include ‘Burn This Bridge’, ‘Glory Days’, ‘Freedom’ and ‘Reunite’.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CKOdlni0h8

Never heard of her before.
Re: Enisa And Davido Shoot 'Love Cycle' Music Video (Pix, Video) by sirblend: 12:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
D
Re: Enisa And Davido Shoot 'Love Cycle' Music Video (Pix, Video) by Toosure70: 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2021
Some regions promote and some demote Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Enisa And Davido Shoot 'Love Cycle' Music Video (Pix, Video) by luscioustrish(f): 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
Forgotten what I was about to type sad
Re: Enisa And Davido Shoot 'Love Cycle' Music Video (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 04, 2021
Taaaaaah na upcoming artise e be. Dem never know am
Re: Enisa And Davido Shoot 'Love Cycle' Music Video (Pix, Video) by raphy(m): 12:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
She want to use Davido to blow..ok no problem the girl fine no he small but what happen in the other room we no fit Knw..
Re: Enisa And Davido Shoot 'Love Cycle' Music Video (Pix, Video) by borntoexcel2000(m): 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
Assurance
Re: Enisa And Davido Shoot 'Love Cycle' Music Video (Pix, Video) by GamalNasser: 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2021
Better pikin..you can never see her uncovered , always properly dressed

2 Likes

Re: Enisa And Davido Shoot 'Love Cycle' Music Video (Pix, Video) by handsomeyinka(m): 12:39pm On Mar 04, 2021
Chioma right now

1 Like

Re: Enisa And Davido Shoot 'Love Cycle' Music Video (Pix, Video) by Beverlyjean(f): 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2021
Chioma never loved davido...chioma is a hustler... she just secured her future by having a baby for him... y dint she leave him when he impregnated others and then no one knew who she was... after getting hyped and promoted by davido... she secured her bag and started forming she was broken cos he impregnated another lady ...like u dint know that's what he does

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enisa And Davido Shoot 'Love Cycle' Music Video (Pix, Video) by sunshineV(f): 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
trash music

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teni To Release “Sugar Mommy Of Lagos! Eyan YOKOSUNA” / WizKid, The Game & Young Jeezy In The Studio Together (Pic) / Best 10 Latest Naija Songs Trending in October 2020 | "Lonely" Tops Chart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.