Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Obafemi Martins Speaks On Beef With Burna Boy Which Was Reported By CDQ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obafemi Martins Speaks On Beef With Burna Boy Which Was Reported By CDQ (1161 Views)

Bovi Opens Up On 'Beef' With AY (Photos) / Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obafemi Martins Speaks On Beef With Burna Boy Which Was Reported By CDQ by MuguVideosNG: 7:33am On Mar 04, 2021
Footballer, Obafemi Martins, has broken his silence on his reported clash with singer Burna Boy at a club in Lagos.
Rapper, CDQ, had taken to Twitter to call out Burna Boy for reportedly disrespecting Obafemi at the club.
CDQ had tweeted;

''I still can’t phantom this an artist just disrespected Obagoal on thinking he’s now bigger n say e don get mouth pass Obafemi Martins and I imagine how he was able to go back home n sleep comfortably without conscience in this same Lagos igbagbè manshe awa eda ooo
Burna for the first time I’m disappointed in u!!!!! U and ur boys need to go apologize to Obagoal now! No let dem dey deceive u wit ur village title say african gi-ant com dey disrespect Oba Eko lonpe bi. Obafemi Martins is not anybody’s mate. if we dey cry make we dey see
U don’t disrespect anyone in my circle and I look d other way, no way''.

Obafemi in a post shared on his IG page on Wednesday evening, March 3 confirmed that indeed they had a misunderstanding but that the issue has since been resolved.

https://web.muguvideos.com/2021/03/04/obafemi-martins-speaks-on-beef-with-burna-boy-which-was-reported-by-cdq/

See what he posted below

Re: Obafemi Martins Speaks On Beef With Burna Boy Which Was Reported By CDQ by Kriss216: 7:36am On Mar 04, 2021
U don’t disrespect anyone in my circle and I look d other way, no way''.

cheesy

This CDQ just dey famz Obagoal.

Burna got no time for famzing. He's a king!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obafemi Martins Speaks On Beef With Burna Boy Which Was Reported By CDQ by oz4real83(m): 7:37am On Mar 04, 2021
I would have loved to watch a video showing how he said this grin. Obagoal always speaks in "American phonetics", but he spent most of his life in Europe, same with Mikel Obi and most of our footballersgrin grin grin.
Re: Obafemi Martins Speaks On Beef With Burna Boy Which Was Reported By CDQ by Ahmed0336(m): 7:40am On Mar 04, 2021
You even get bloggers time.

Myself, WizKid, and Buhari have one thing in common. we no get energy for people's wahala

1 Like

Re: Obafemi Martins Speaks On Beef With Burna Boy Which Was Reported By CDQ by Freestainworld(m): 7:42am On Mar 04, 2021
people likes drinking Panadol on other people's headache
Re: Obafemi Martins Speaks On Beef With Burna Boy Which Was Reported By CDQ by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 04, 2021
Ahmed0336:
You even get bloggers time.

Myself, WizKid, and Buhari have one thing in common. we no get energy for people's wahala

Even me oo
Re: Obafemi Martins Speaks On Beef With Burna Boy Which Was Reported By CDQ by lilvicky68(m): 7:45am On Mar 04, 2021
When I bin get beef with Ronaldo and Messi..did I talk?
Re: Obafemi Martins Speaks On Beef With Burna Boy Which Was Reported By CDQ by Sandydayziz(f): 9:31am On Mar 04, 2021
Freestainworld:
people likes drinking Panadol on other people's headache
Fact known to Nigerians
Now e don collect knife cheesy
Re: Obafemi Martins Speaks On Beef With Burna Boy Which Was Reported By CDQ by complexBoss12: 11:44am On Mar 04, 2021
hmmm I have nothing to say
Re: Obafemi Martins Speaks On Beef With Burna Boy Which Was Reported By CDQ by Dreyton36: 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2021
If burnaboy no treat this CDQ fvck up den he don jonse

It's quite clear from CDQ's post the he's got no iota of respect for burnaboy , just imagine the trash he's saying just because he wants to defend martins

The same Martins has no time for issues

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Obafemi Martins Speaks On Beef With Burna Boy Which Was Reported By CDQ by zebjoe: 5:18am On Mar 19, 2021
CDQ rant about Burna Boy VS Obafemi Martins

Since Vector the Viper and MI Abaga settled their longtime beef and recently announced a joint project - Crown of Clay, most Nigerians have been quiet and were not expecting a new beef to take the spot of the rap duo.

Well, it appears that Nigerians may not have to wait much longer as a beef is brewing between Sodiq Abubakar Yusuf, popularly known by his stage name CDQ and Damini Ogulu aka Burna Boy. There's an unlikely name who Gisters may not have expected to see at the centre of this beef. Guess who? Obafemi Martins.

CDQ had via his Twitter handle on Monday, scolded Burna Boy for what he described as his “disrespect” to the former Super Eagles International but stopped short of stating what happened.

Thanks to CDQ's rant, Twitter and other social media platforms including Instagram have been agog with several speculative comments detailing the difference between the achievements and net worth of the two popular Nigerian celebrities.

Watch more here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCuNSQcK6hk

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Finally Reveals Why Tonto Dikeh Unfollowed Him, Despite Saying He Won't / Davido Does Not Sleep, Says Peruzzi / Nigerian Actresses That Never Remarried After The Death Of Their Husbands (PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.