Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Beautiful Ghanian Police Woman Sparks The Internet. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Ghanian Police Woman Sparks The Internet. (4799 Views)

Lisa Sparks, The Woman Who Slept With 919 Men Within 24 Hours / Hot Photos From Former Bbnaija Housemate Sparks The Internet, Nigerians React / Leak Photo of Police Woman After Sex With Man Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Ghanian Police Woman Sparks The Internet. by MiztaSpark(m): 7:58am On Mar 04, 2021
This beautiful Ghanian police officer has been causing so much reactions online since her pictures went viral.

What do you think about her?

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Ghanian Police Woman Sparks The Internet. by Anigreat: 7:59am On Mar 04, 2021
shocked

Food for big men at the top

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Ghanian Police Woman Sparks The Internet. by Bigggloadofcum: 8:15am On Mar 04, 2021
cheesy

At the sight of this police officer, I'd commit a crime right away.

That waist must not go to waste.

From what I see she must have a bouncy bumbum which is a delight to my soul.

I'll ride on a bouncy, soft, fat and juicy bum bum all day long.

Just the kpa kpa kpa sound u hear when thrusting from behind is divine.

Never stop to taste of the goodness of the lord. Never.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Ghanian Police Woman Sparks The Internet. by happybee: 9:19am On Mar 04, 2021
Stop littering this forum with irrelevant news/photos..
What value does this add to your life? Op?

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Ghanian Police Woman Sparks The Internet. by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 04, 2021
how did this one pass trainingāš«

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Ghanian Police Woman Sparks The Internet. by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 04, 2021
MiztaSpark:
This beautiful Ghanian police officer has been causing so much reactions online since her pictures went viral.

So if I pour fuel on the internet, will it explode? undecided
Re: Beautiful Ghanian Police Woman Sparks The Internet. by kuonbe(m): 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
nothing pass f uck
Re: Beautiful Ghanian Police Woman Sparks The Internet. by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 12:43pm On Mar 04, 2021
Just an average looking beetch with an obese yansh.

NEXT!

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Ghanian Police Woman Sparks The Internet. by merieam16(f): 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2021
Hw dis one wan take catch thief...lolz

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Ghanian Police Woman Sparks The Internet. by Draslo(m): 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2021
In this 2021 we dey so ehn.... Big yansh = Beautiful.

From San Francisco to Buenos Aires to Paris to Mogadishu to Gwagwalada to Abu Dhabi to New Delhi to Istanbul to Prague to Birmingham to Beijing to Hiroshima to St. Petersburg to Tokyo to Pyongyang to Sydney, 80% of photos taken by women must now include visible yansh.
Re: Beautiful Ghanian Police Woman Sparks The Internet. by RunzMAN: 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
shocked

Please come and handcuff me and take me to a lonely cell room...

Better Knackings for Oga D.P.O grin

If you know, then you know.... wink

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Ghanian Police Woman Sparks The Internet. by RunzMAN: 6:43pm On Mar 04, 2021
merieam16:
Hw dis one wan take catch thief...lolz

Can I see your face & Flat yansh?
Re: Beautiful Ghanian Police Woman Sparks The Internet. by raphy(m): 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
It won't surprised you guys that one officer that has been banging her advice her to join the police.she must have pass throw the fence not police college.

See how the ikebe big pass her head .
Re: Beautiful Ghanian Police Woman Sparks The Internet. by columbus007(m): 8:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
Hey guys don't be move,nothing dey exist there again all Na just to.package,if you reach there now you will be disappointed.
Re: Beautiful Ghanian Police Woman Sparks The Internet. by Randy100: 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2021
The breast is pushing blood to my prick. God you are wonderful, see your handwork.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Ghanian Police Woman Sparks The Internet. by kenzysmith: 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2021
na every day I go dey commit crime make she dey handcuff me . I go gladly spend life imprisonment for her house. na thunder go fire any idiot wey wan come bail me from her prison.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Ghanian Police Woman Sparks The Internet. by candygist: 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2021
MiztaSpark:

How can I join Ghana police. I must be in the same department and station with this woman.
Re: Beautiful Ghanian Police Woman Sparks The Internet. by ednut1(m): 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2021
shocked
Re: Beautiful Ghanian Police Woman Sparks The Internet. by fadal(m): 10:20pm On Mar 04, 2021
Fine Girl big ass booty just how i like it shocked
Re: Beautiful Ghanian Police Woman Sparks The Internet. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
puerto rico puerto rico lukaku lukaku namaste kante maja maja benzi aguero!!! for sake i go turn profesional armed robber!! infact i go start millitant industry for the back of the police station!! i cant imagine coming to arrest me in my home cause am doing drug, i will be like hey am guilty come and put the cuffs on me and she moves forward to handcuff me, i will just grab her and pin her to my couch! and ripp off her trouser and shift her pant one side! and start firing her ass hole! when is getting hot! i will bring down and cool it in her kitty when i feel the pant is hindering my way i will remove it and spank!! her ass hard and continue vandalizing umbelical otumacation and when it's time i will just pour my whole sorrow inside her! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Ghanian Police Woman Sparks The Internet. by femi4: 7:19am On Mar 05, 2021
This one cannot police anything

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimaku Without Makeup / Tolu Odukoya Ijogun And Hubby Show Off Their Baby Girl / Why Seun Osewa Of Nairaland Is More Influential Than Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.