Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Nura, Dahiru Mangal Son Dies In Accident (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nura, Dahiru Mangal Son Dies In Accident (Photos) (61017 Views)

See Pictures; Katsina Businessman Dahiru Mangal Buys #280b Jet / Max Air CEO, Mangal, Is Dead / Dangote, Abdulsamad Rabiu And Dahiru Mangal In Mecca (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nura, Dahiru Mangal Son Dies In Accident (Photos) by Olami83: 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
Elsanchez:
RIP

As for me,

i am still getting a bike

Kawasaki ninja 400cc

How much do you think one can get that?
Re: Nura, Dahiru Mangal Son Dies In Accident (Photos) by spinna: 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
Powerbike is almost as sweet as sex.. but very deadly..it pushes you to go faster.

Riding one requires extreme vigilance and even prayerfullness.. even worse in Nigeria with our crazy drivers..

Me im still planning on getting another one this year sha 600cc adventurer.. i will never die on bike in Jesus name
Re: Nura, Dahiru Mangal Son Dies In Accident (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
Suffer no dey kill person , na over enjoyment dey kill person.
Re: Nura, Dahiru Mangal Son Dies In Accident (Photos) by ogene70: 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
Rest on Nura, son of a great man .
I admire your father's business prowess a lot.
Re: Nura, Dahiru Mangal Son Dies In Accident (Photos) by Thunday1005(m): 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2021
Just like buhari son who managed to survive
Re: Nura, Dahiru Mangal Son Dies In Accident (Photos) by Nigeriadondie1: 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
grin and that's his only Son i think

E for pain am well
The speech Buhari gave after the protests shows that that animal in power has no empathy. In fact, the lives of Nigerians is of no worth to him. Same applies to all African leaders if not they would use their office to improve the welfare of all rather than loot and enrich themselves
Re: Nura, Dahiru Mangal Son Dies In Accident (Photos) by SarutobiEky(m): 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2021
Despite all the money, I swear all Na vanity
Re: Nura, Dahiru Mangal Son Dies In Accident (Photos) by Zino1011(m): 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
Elsanchez:
RIP

As for me,

Kawasaki ninja 400cc
come buy my bmw na

Re: Nura, Dahiru Mangal Son Dies In Accident (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 3:44pm On Mar 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
Condolences to the young man's Family.

With Money you can buy Insurance but you can't buy Safety!
Safety is of the Lord!

The Greatest Treasure to have is a Genuie Relationship with JESUS.
You Gain here on Earth and in Eternity..
Jesus (phuh) is not God. He was created and sent by God. worship God by obeying the commandments Jesus was sent with.
Re: Nura, Dahiru Mangal Son Dies In Accident (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 3:45pm On Mar 04, 2021
Zino1011:
come buy my bmw na

what state are you. they don't allow them in my state in jigawa sha. I would have loved one. I have one but its not this big.
Re: Nura, Dahiru Mangal Son Dies In Accident (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 3:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
The same power bike, that almost claimed Buhari's son.
Nawa ọ Rip
Re: Nura, Dahiru Mangal Son Dies In Accident (Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:53pm On Mar 04, 2021
Allahumo ighifirillahu war'amhu Aameen.

1 Like

Re: Nura, Dahiru Mangal Son Dies In Accident (Photos) by RichieM: 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2021
My condolences. May his soul rest in perfect peace and may Allah accept his soul with open arms.

Also, Alhaji Dahiru Mangal is not a Director in Oando. Interesting you felt the need to share false information about someone and not even respect him enough to research, while he is grieving.
Re: Nura, Dahiru Mangal Son Dies In Accident (Photos) by Zino1011(m): 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
Kokaine:

what state are you. they don't allow them in my state in jigawa sha. I would have loved one. I have one but its not this big.
lagos
Re: Nura, Dahiru Mangal Son Dies In Accident (Photos) by platido(m): 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
From his look it seems he do drugs
Re: Nura, Dahiru Mangal Son Dies In Accident (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
Elsanchez:
RIP

As for me,

Kawasaki ninja 400cc

Den don take bike do all of una.

Be safe sha......
Re: Nura, Dahiru Mangal Son Dies In Accident (Photos) by AbarisFather(m): 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
R I P = Rise If Possible
Re: Nura, Dahiru Mangal Son Dies In Accident (Photos) by Yankee101: 4:32pm On Mar 04, 2021
Unclean money. Smuggler of anything illegal you can think and pay for. Their children do nothing but drugs, racing, women and all sorts of vices
Re: Nura, Dahiru Mangal Son Dies In Accident (Photos) by KingKingKing: 5:27pm On Mar 04, 2021
Righteousness2:

righteouschosen002@gmail.com

Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Nura, Dahiru Mangal Son Dies In Accident (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
Bvlgari:
RIP all these aboki rich kids too like power bikes and fast cars and they drive and ride so fast after dem don take something

Be like u no this people. Even to ride horse, na d same thing
Re: Nura, Dahiru Mangal Son Dies In Accident (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
spinna:
Powerbike is almost as sweet as sex.. but very deadly..it pushes you to go faster.

Riding one requires extreme vigilance and even prayerfullness.. even worse in Nigeria with our crazy drivers..

Me im still planning on getting another one this year sha 600cc adventurer.. i will never die on bike in Jesus name

Don't think there's anything as sweet as sex though we derive pleasure from our individual indulgences.

Am not too sure how it's done abroad from whence these power bikes came, but am sure speed limit wouldn't allow them to use power bikes on regular roads d way we use them here for obvious reasons. So u can't be blaming our drivers because u shouldn't be riding a power bike at d speed u do on our roads.

I believe there should be circuits where owners of these bikes can have exclusive access and test d limits with adequate regulation and Medicare standing by. But here, u take power bike unto a busy road at 150km/h. That's suicide
Re: Nura, Dahiru Mangal Son Dies In Accident (Photos) by Dantedasz(m): 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2021
MrCover:
Katsina Richest Man, Alhaji Dahiru Mangal Loses Son In A Ghastly Accident

Nura Dahiru Magal, a son of renowned Katsina billionaire businessman and Airliner, Alhaji Dahiru Mangal has reportedly died in a ghastly power bike accident, Reports.

A source close to his family notify , And said that he died when his bike crashed along Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic around 4pm on Wednesday, March 3, 2021.

Nura, a Master degree holder from a London university, will be buried on Thursday, March 4, by 10am.

Alhaji Mangal, whose son Dikko married Governor Aminu Tambuwal’s daughter Aisha in 2017, is reportedly worth around $765 Million, Learnt.

He is a director of Oando, where he has investment in millions of dollars.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=774102893543107&id=100028302106096

You forgot to add that Dahiru Mangal was the biggest cross border SMUGGLER in Nigeria as a whole. He only decided to go clean and legit when President Obasanjo threatened him with arrest by the EFCC. This was when he laundered his illicit wealth by setting up an airline and he has since bank rolled the election of President Yar'Adua and President Buhari and every single governor in Katsina state since the return to civil rule.
He equally has a say in the imposition of every customs Comptroller General since President Yar'Aduas tenure. Imagine a smuggler having a say in the selection of the Comptroller General of the Customs service. The mind just boggles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nura, Dahiru Mangal Son Dies In Accident (Photos) by Mummymahdi(f): 7:23pm On Mar 04, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Trust Nigerians,
You'll soon start seeing,

"Maybe his father has Used him for Rituals"

Northerners doesn't have such beliefs
Re: Nura, Dahiru Mangal Son Dies In Accident (Photos) by Elsanchez: 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
Olami83:

How much do you think one can get that?

1.1m

Something like this

Re: Nura, Dahiru Mangal Son Dies In Accident (Photos) by stasius: 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
nams77:

I was thinking it was my network

No its from the site.

1 Like

Re: Nura, Dahiru Mangal Son Dies In Accident (Photos) by simonfynboi(m): 7:47am On Mar 05, 2021
Effect of codin n refnol....
Re: Nura, Dahiru Mangal Son Dies In Accident (Photos) by Elsanchez: 11:32am On Mar 05, 2021
nice ride

How many cc?

Zino1011:
come buy my bmw na
Re: Nura, Dahiru Mangal Son Dies In Accident (Photos) by Ephraimryder(m): 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2021
spinna:

Same here oo
Yamaha r6 k8
Re: Nura, Dahiru Mangal Son Dies In Accident (Photos) by Ephraimryder(m): 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2021
lexy2014:

Don't think there's anything as sweet as sex though we derive pleasure from our individual indulgences.

Am not too sure how it's done abroad from whence these power bikes came, but am sure speed limit wouldn't allow them to use power bikes on regular roads d way we use them here for obvious reasons. So u can't be blaming our drivers because u shouldn't be riding a power bike at d speed u do on our roads.

I believe there should be circuits where owners of these bikes can have exclusive access and test d limits with adequate regulation and Medicare standing by. But here, u take power bike unto a busy road at 150km/h. That's suicide
Chairman e sweet pass sex oo.
Especially when you dey 190km/h.
And racing circuit dey here for Benin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Interesting Facts About Bill Gates / Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.