Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Start Dstv And Gotv Business In Your Area - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Dstv And Gotv Business In Your Area (357 Views)

How To Start DSTV/GOTV Subscription, NEPA Prepaid, Other Related Business. HELP / Watch DSTV And IPTV Channels Free / Scarcity Of Lower Denominations In The Economy, How Is It In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Dstv And Gotv Business In Your Area by Sawdick05: 12:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
I noticed most people are looking for an opportunity that will effectively pay their bills. If you are reading this post, your search has come to end. With this business tips you will not be only self employed but you will be equally financially ok.

Now let's discuss about the major thing I will put you through on
* I will teach you how to buy goods directly from Multichoice
* I will teach you both Dstv and Gotv activations
* I will teach you how to make subscriptions for customers
* I will teach you the best app to use and commission rate per subscription.

I will put you through all this just for a token
The requirements for this offer before we proceed!!!
Qualification not less than ND (national diploma)

Additional benefit
I will teach you how to get POS terminal and funding
I will put you through how to become solar agents in your neighborhood

All these offer for just a token.

Call or message me on Whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

2021 Best Investment Opportunity / Rite Foods Seeks Court Order Committing NBC’s MD to Prison / Billionaires List: Dangote, Adenuga, Rabiu’s Wealth Rises By $5.7bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.