Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

What Is The Alternative To Hitting Nails On Wall? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is The Alternative To Hitting Nails On Wall? (443 Views)

Imran Roofing Stands Firm On Quality – Insists On Wall Plastering For Flat roof / Stick On Wall Clock DIY Large Modern Design Decal 3D / Quality Floor And Wall Tiles At Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Alternative To Hitting Nails On Wall? by LeoThaGreat(m): 1:26pm On Mar 04, 2021
Hello House,

Who knows an alternative to hanging things (picture frame for example) on walls without nails?
Nail hitting is very defacing on walls without tiles, and when a new tenant moves in, they will further deface this same wall with their nails! Gosh!!
I desperately need to know if there's an alternative so we can introduce it to these tenants.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Alternative To Hitting Nails On Wall? by Uselessbitch: 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2021
Nano tapes

1 Like

Re: What Is The Alternative To Hitting Nails On Wall? by RedSquid: 1:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
popularmechanics.com/home/interior-projects/g15857034/how-to-hang-things-on-the-wall/

1 Like

Re: What Is The Alternative To Hitting Nails On Wall? by RedSquid: 1:32pm On Mar 04, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Alternative To Hitting Nails On Wall? by obi4eze(m): 3:05pm On Mar 04, 2021
Use a driller with fisher for nails. Better and reduces defacement of walls.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Alternative To Hitting Nails On Wall? by LeoThaGreat(m): 4:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
Thank you all.
Drilling screws is the new law I will adopt instead of hitting nails, this is incase I can't find nano tapes

1 Like

Re: What Is The Alternative To Hitting Nails On Wall? by RedSquid: 4:10pm On Mar 11, 2021
LeoThaGreat:
Thank you all.
Drilling screws is the new law I will adopt instead of hitting nails.

Smiles. Great to hear from you...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Abidekaluminium: Expert In ALL Aluminum Work. Cheapest Among All. / 4 Bedroom Duplex Wt CCTV Camera At Akobo Ibadan / Construction Of A Duplex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.