Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,327 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Okocha: Is He Tired Or Retired? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Okocha: Is He Tired Or Retired? (1154 Views)

Jay-jay Okocha Returns To Football With English Club / Is It True That Jay Jay Okocha Is Broke? / Okocha Is The Best Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okocha: Is He Tired Or Retired? by Bigtee(m): 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2006
hello sports lovers,
In the ACN Egypt 2006, Naija paraded the youngest team in the tourney(average age of 24).
Good, cos we've come this far with new talents.
On this note I want to talk about the midfield maestro JAY JAY OKOCHA. Come is he retire? or maybe tired?
Well in my opinion, he had an injury (which i think he over-hyped) but i also beleive he didn't give our Naija youngters team a chance of going far so he didn't want to "soil" his name.
Any wayz, Holla back with your comment (what I know OKocha or no Okocha Naija soccer is out to show the whole of Africa that WE ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!)

Take care.
Re: Okocha: Is He Tired Or Retired? by eliztoy(f): 8:15am On Feb 13, 2006
Hi,i think Jay-jay is tired.He's not even performing too fine in Bolton.
He needs to start thinking of doing business.All the same,he's awesome when he's fit.
who knows,his poor performance might be as a result of the injury.
He represented naija in the nations cup more as an assistant coach than a player.
Nice weekend. smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Best National Team In The World / Waka Waka (world Cup Official Video By Shakira) . . . / Diego Maradona Confession : Argentina Given Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.