Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) (40022 Views)

Kenneth Omeruo, His Wife Chioma And Chairein Their Daughter In Family Photo / Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo / Uche Kalu Buys Range Rover For Wife, Ada Uche-Kalu As Christmas Gift (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
stevebond007:

Sup, how r u? Are you in touch with the bike gal, @fehinlean She wants to connect to say thx
I will when she comes to PH
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:14pm On Mar 04, 2021
Omihanifa:

But the other Chioma get Porsche too nah cheesy even though dem later collect am back

Lemao cheesy grin
U still saying d same thing with him na.
Them.no dey collect assurance
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Raggy(m): 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2021
Omo, e get as those kids look for my eye oo.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Bawofss(m): 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2021
dis wan na better assurance....... Davido own na fake. Porsche we no see, private jet we no see everything na Lori iro
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2021
Nawa ooo u still dey give chioma motor wey davido dey dash people anyhow
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 5:24pm On Mar 04, 2021
Football pays well
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by clockwisereport: 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2021
I hereby call on mosdii to do the needful

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Peacefuluz(f): 5:28pm On Mar 04, 2021
We sell
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 5:31pm On Mar 04, 2021
Congratulations to her....

Chioma my kiddo, God will bless you with a good job.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by magicminister: 5:41pm On Mar 04, 2021
That’s a Range Rover sport!
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by inspector1(m): 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
Fahdiga post=Igbos always showing love to themselves unlike them them people that mine each others skull

YOU NO WELL OO, U ARE SUFFERING FROM BUBURISM. NO PART WAY NO DEY MINE SKULLS.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by tellwisdom: 5:43pm On Mar 04, 2021
Omeruo don marry Davido wife??
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Niceessien(m): 5:51pm On Mar 04, 2021
That small pikin resemble hin COACH

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Babaken(m): 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
GOFRONT:
DNA

Any Rich guy can buy his woman a Range....and any man can be called a huaband.....

But Kenneth my brother, make I no lie give you. Those kids up there no resemble you Ra ra........Walahi tallahi.

Kenneth, DNA is bae oo.......
the kids look more Asia.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by toxtimmy: 5:52pm On Mar 04, 2021
Happy for everyone earning a living legitimately �... Ride on and well wishes to true and legit fighters.

But why we black people always want to show the world when we buy oyinbo product?...why?... Oyinbo sef when make the car and social media platform no dey post new cars dem buy for themselves on the internet but black man and woman mentality is so slave minded.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by COMPAQ(m): 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2021
wale377:
Nigerian and CD Leganes of Spain defender Kenneth omeruo recently just bought a Range Rover evoque for his wife.

The announcement was made by the sister of the wife.

Checkout the Range Rover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91S-dSet6pw

I hope he is investing for the future o. He has no business telling us he's broke 10years after stopping football. Properties in naija and other countries is it. As well as quality stocks and bonds.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by adadike(f): 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2021
cheesy congrats nnem. At least, ina ra na rata ezigbo Ife. Jisike rasi ba that guy ike, ra the guy gbogbo. Ra ya left , right and centre.
Abeg no one should quote me o. I haff headache

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Ayo2004: 6:00pm On Mar 04, 2021
highness25:
See the kind enjoyment wey you de. What of people like us wey na garri and salt wey we sip? Garri and salt oo
Oga,u dey enjoy pa...na only gaari wey I steal from my neighbor I don dey chop since Sunday morning,I dey plan kidnap the goats wey dey roam my streets so I got fit see protein chop for the first time this month grin

Anyways,my children must play football or else I go cut their heads,that's all I have to say and this Chioma no even fine,my ex fine pass her destiny grin
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Mrice22: 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
highness25:
See the kind enjoyment wey you de. What of people like us wey na garri and salt wey we sip? Garri and salt oo
you wet see food to chop.. what of people wey never see food chop talk of smelling the aroma
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
Ever8090:
I beg..I no want dey see this type of news... since morning na my neighbor give me one piece of yam with small egg source chop na him make I dey alive reach this time with my 10mb to open Nairaland..I no want dey see this type of news...life no balance at all....I no want dey see this type of news make I no cry..I no wan see am at all
lol.

c'mon, braise up, roll with happy and successful people, then you will be happy and successful yourself.

lol.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by sissoko89: 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
Nah by force make dem resemble am,abi dem no resemble him wife
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by tasalanoni(m): 7:02pm On Mar 04, 2021
The only thing we can never truly tell is tomorrow. She was my classmate in primary school and wasn't even very brilliant, but that's life.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Didi2d(m): 7:24pm On Mar 04, 2021
GOFRONT:
DNA

Any Rich guy can buy his woman a Range....and any man can be called a huaband.....

But Kenneth my brother, make I no lie give you. Those kids up there no resemble you Ra ra........Walahi tallahi.

Seriously I didn't think of DNA when I saw those kids, but what came to my mind was if the lady is mix race, cos those kids doesn't look like their father at all

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Drsmartphilips: 7:39pm On Mar 04, 2021
tasalanoni:
The only thing we can never truly tell is tomorrow. She was my classmate in primary school and wasn't even very brilliant, but that's life.
who asked you
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by etrouble: 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
Kriss216:
The real CHIOMA with the Assurance. Not a babymama forming audio Assurance.

Congrats Chioma, my sister. God will bless your husband more.

But, why blame Chioma for Davido's irresponsibility?

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by arsenal444(m): 7:46pm On Mar 04, 2021
GOFRONT:
DNA

Marriage Breaker...My brother try repent..wetin self?
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by arsenal444(m): 7:49pm On Mar 04, 2021
GOFRONT:
DNA

Marriage Breaker, my brother try repent....wetin self?
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by uchaymart(m): 8:42pm On Mar 04, 2021
The wife should please save his career by getting him a very nice pair of soccer boot as this might trigger his status from a loan footballer to a permanent club player.

24 year old footballer abi?
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2021
Congrats to her.

But Women make una dey also try buy car for una husbands na, since na only men dey buy buy.

If papa die no be first born kill am so the burial na everybody for house burial oo.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2021
Tell me why I won't be looking for international footballer to marry,just tell me.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Gifts His Wife, Chioma, A Range Rover As Birthday Gift (Photos) by razzydoo(m): 10:32pm On Mar 04, 2021
Solid defender. More grease to your elbow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adidas Gifts Lionel Messi Eight Gold Rings, They All Have Different Meaning. / John Mikel Obi: Biography, Net Worth, Salary, Age, And Family / Miss Of The Year: Aubameyang Fails To Score Open Goal Vs Benfica (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.