Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,203 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

I Am Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Goodluck Jonathan (3578 Views)

I Am Goodluck Jonathan My Humble Achievements Speaks For Me . / I Am Goodluck Jonathan My Humble Achievements Speaks For Me . / I Am Goodluck Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Goodluck Jonathan by Beaf: 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2011
[center][size=14pt]I am Goodluck Jonathan
I never thought I would be where I am today
I had no shoes, no school bag; I carried my books in my hands to school
I have no enemies to fight
I was not born rich
I am Goodluck Jonathan
If I can make it, you can make it[/size][/center]

Oya, vex if you wan vex! Burst if you wan burst! grin
. . .But for once, the man on the street feels a deep sence of belonging; they feel a President they can bond, one who listens and feels foe them, one who is like them and desires the best for them.

Is there ready proof of this?
Oh yes! Not only has he barnished the demonic fuel shortages, he has ferried Nigerians out of foreign trouble spots (a first in Nigeria's history) and opened communication lines with Nigerians in disaster areas. Just last week, rather than the usual turmult and death, we actually had the first free and fair elections.
. . .The list is unending, what a guy!

[size=14pt]Witness history as a New Nigeria is being built![/size]

There is victory in truth, simplicity, vision and goodwill to your fellow man.

GEJ has the vision and dedication to set Nigeria on the path to realisation and development.
GEJ is Nigeria's gateway to greatness. His defeat of the cabal and its sectional interests will begin our countries cleansing; it will open the path for leadership talent like the Sule Lamido's, Amaechi's, Akpabios's, Chime's, Fashola's, Utomi's etc to be able to contest by merit on a level playing field, in elections that are free and fair.

Nigeria needs the cool, calm, wise, intelligent and reassured head that sits on Jonathans shoulders. He alone has the vision, honesty, diplomatic nous and social dexterity needed to weld the disparate parts of Nigeria into one indivisible union with shared goals and ideals.

Of all the candidates, GEJ is the only one to display a grasp of the tools required for our technological development. From ideas to set 1% of our GDP aside for Research and Development in science and technology, to siezing control of petroleum industry from foreign parasites and spongers (like Shell) through far reaching programmes like the gas master-plans and petroleum industry bill (PIB); all of these amongst others. A truly great guy!

[size=42pt]Fresh Air 2011!![/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/396240_JonathanNigeria_jpge7a36aa6bc0c2d1c59341bf005b3e97c
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2011
I had no shoes, no school bag; I carried my books in my hands to school
I was not born rich
I am Goodluck Jonathan
If I can make it, you can make it

What of those wey no make am? tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by redsun(m): 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2011
Jonathan,the man with a humble beginning that worked his way to the top and chose to become an oppressor and a party to the oppressors of the humble.

It is like a man that climbed with ladder to a high surface,when he reached the top,he threw away the ladder,so that others won't climb and in doing so,he lost his means of getting by. Jonathan
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by kingron: 10:04pm On Apr 11, 2011
and so bloody what angry
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2011
redsun:

[s]Jonathan,the man with a humble beginning that worked his way to the top and chose to become an oppressor and a party to the oppressors of the humble.

It is like a man that climbed with ladder to a high surfaced,when he reached the top,he threw away the ladder,so that others won't climb and in doing so,he lost his means of getting by. Jonathan[/s]

Poppycock!
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by redsun(m): 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2011
J12:

Poppycock!

U are an enemy of light.U reign in darkness.
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2011
redsun:

U are an enemy of light.U reign in darkness.

Nope, you are a disciple of retrogression and an enemy of positive change. Infact, you hate Nigeria!
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by redsun(m): 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2011
J12:

Nope, you are a disciple of retrogression and an enemy of positive change. Infact, you hate Nigeria!

Yeah,i wonder how many bags of imported rice contract they gave u for u to be talking like this.Nigerian like you that have sold their souls for shackles of silver
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by Beaf: 10:19pm On Apr 11, 2011
redsun:

Yeah,i wonder how many bags of imported rice contract they gave u for u to be talking like this.Nigerian like you that have sold their souls for shackles of silver

Do you recall the argument we had about if pimping wives for foreign papers is a good thing? Dude, you have no right to talk about morals, cos you have none.

Its a changing country and for once, all Nigerians are proclaiming their love and pride. Its a beautiful time,
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by redsun(m): 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2011
Beaf:

Do you recall the argument we had about if pimping wives for foreign papers is a good thing? Dude, you have no right to talk about morals, cos you have none.

Its a changing country and for once, all Nigerians are proclaiming their love and pride. Its a beautiful time,

I almost pointed out you are the same person as j12.Yeye man,all your efforts are in vain,being on several computers at the same time,propagagating evil with our resources,we the good people know you are all criminals.
Even if jonathans wins and remain there,someday in not too distant future,what happened to gbabo will soon befall him.
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by Beaf: 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2011
J12:

What of those wey no make am? tongue tongue tongue

I took one look at yoiur profile and pleasantly died! Jesu Kristi!
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by HighChief4(m): 11:34pm On Apr 11, 2011
^^^Same here man, the pic is blawddy

@J12 is that you on that pix?
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by macjive01: 12:56am On Apr 12, 2011
^^ what kind of silly question is that?

even if her beauty is exponentiated by 5.
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by koruji(m): 1:10am On Apr 12, 2011
This is good campaigning. Press your case, but leave it in the hands of Nigerians come Saturday.

That way nobody can accuse GEJ of not doing his part. Thumbs up.

Hopefully, Nigeria can start to approach a steady state where we start to see serious arguments and counterarguments as important in a common march to the same end.
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by HighChief4(m): 1:55am On Apr 12, 2011
macjive01:

^^ what kind of silly question is that?

even if her beauty is exponentiated by 5.

The question was not directed at you, so why are you disrespecting me
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by ndu1988: 7:16am On Apr 12, 2011
Goodluck represents a man of character and simplicity coupled with experience and competence to lead this country of ours.
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by rockfela: 8:49am On Apr 12, 2011
Even in climbing d ladder of success some pple stay monitorin 2 pull down d ladder dats (Gej oponent) 4 u
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by rasputinn(m): 8:50am On Apr 12, 2011
I am GOODLUCK JONATHAN

[size=24pt]VOTE GEJ FOR PRESIDENT[/size]
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by wesley80(m): 9:05am On Apr 12, 2011
I am Goodluck Jonathan
If I can make it, then you can make it
My favorite lines.
GOODLUCK TO EVERYBODY

1 Like

Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by KokoBeware: 9:10am On Apr 12, 2011
[size=8pt]I AM GoodLuck Jonathan[/size]
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by blacksta(m): 9:17am On Apr 12, 2011
Goodluck to the Foreign reserves and ECA account whilst it is bad luck to Nigeria

[size=20pt]GENERATOR FUMES AIR 2011 [/size]
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by rasputinn(m): 9:19am On Apr 12, 2011
blacksta:

Goodluck to the Foreign reserves and ECA account whilst it is bad luck to Nigeria

[size=20pt]GENERATOR FUMES AIR 2011 [/size]

tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by sammyzacks(m): 9:22am On Apr 12, 2011
I AM GOOLUCK

I HAd FUNNY SHOES

I CARRIED MY BOOKS IN POLYTHENE BAGS

I am here today by the grace of God.
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 12, 2011
I AM GOODLUCK JONATHAN BEAF PAPA!

MY GREATEST MISTAKE IS MAKING JEGA INEC CHAIR! cry cry

NOW I DONT KNOW WHEATHER AM GOING TO LOSE OR WIN embarassed embarassed

IN MY SLEEP JEGA HUNTS ME! cry cry
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by midep: 10:22am On Apr 12, 2011
@ Beaf, why do u like insulting people on N/L ? R u really campaign for GEJ or otherwise ? Please respect the rule of this forum and stop being childish with your P.D.P like response, Grow up man.
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by Goddex: 10:28am On Apr 12, 2011
GEJ will win Saturday's election by a wide margin.
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by Beaf: 10:30am On Apr 12, 2011
greateros:

I AM GOODLUCK JONATHAN BEAF PAPA!

MY GREATEST MISTAKE IS MAKING JEGA INEC CHAIR! cry cry

NOW I DONT KNOW WHEATHER AM GOING TO LOSE OR WIN embarassed embarassed

IN MY SLEEP JEGA HUNTS ME! cry cry

Almajiri.
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by Rossikk(m): 10:51pm On Apr 12, 2011
GEJ/SAMBO 2011
cool
cool
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by monkeyleg: 11:01pm On Apr 12, 2011
I am Goodluck Jonathan
I backed Uduaghan to oppress the people of Delta state, even though I knew he was a crook
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by juman(m): 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2011
President Jonathan will certainly make Nigeria great. The last election points to that.

Vote Jonathan/Sambo.
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by MeGaStReEt: 1:28am On Apr 13, 2011
I am Goodluck Jonathan
Re: I Am Goodluck Jonathan by ijigbamigb(m): 1:30am On Apr 13, 2011
ooonmmpeee

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Truth Finally Comes Out: Why The 4 Uniport Students Were Killed / For All Those Working So Hard To Destroy Pa Ayo..... / Pastor Adeboye Defends Ayo Oritsejafor Over $9.3m Arms Deal Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.